Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10500953 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
CFCfan:

They'll win 2-1 grin

[size=28pt]HATERZ BE LIKE...[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nihilist:
No more Neymar vs Hazard Argument abeg.
Difference is clear.
People like Homesteady nd Debroslink won't still agree.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
raumdeuter:
Neymar scored in final, semi quarters

Yet a player who only does senseless dribbles na him they Wan compare

Neymar CL final goal. Ikedia Hazard 2 goals from open play
U are too dumb, how many goals did Messi nd Iniesta score tonyt, did Neymar play better than them, even Varmaleen who never featured for Barca in d UCL is now a UCL winner...Infact, u are too dull
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
[size=28pt]Vermaelen chop treble? shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
coded01:

[size=28pt]HATERZ BE LIKE...[/size]

Werey grin
Fair play to Barca, their extra quality pushed them over the finishing line in the end
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
[size=28pt]
I hear say if Fabregas just stayed 1 year more @ Barca, e 4 win treble join! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If I hear say e no pain my guy... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
Interesting things to note tonight....

Pedro is yet again Champions League Winner

A send off in Style for opposing Club Legends Pirlo and Xavi who are both confirmed to be leaving. Liverpool take note...this is how you do it...and not by losing 6-1 to Stoke City

Neymar is a big game player and is the clear front Leader in what could be a new Feud between him and Hazard in the future. Neymar clearly has a better supporting cast, but when you score in the Quarters,Semis, and the last goal of the Final to end as both European Champion and Joint highest UCL goalscorer for the season, it is clear that Neymar is in the Elite bracket of footballers.

Rakitic wins Europa cup in his last season for Sevilla, and goes to win the Treble in his first season at Barca. Scored in the Final too. Talk about angle of elevation.

PEDRO has won the Champions League AGAIN from a position on a bench that has seatbelt,airbags, padlock.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nihilist:

Pedro is yet again Champions League Finalist.

A send off in Style for opposing Club Legends Pirlo and Xavi who are both confirmed to be leaving. Liverpool take note...this is how you do it...and not by losing 6-1 to Stoke City

Neymar is a big game player and is the clear front Leader in what could be a new Feud between him and Hazard in the future. Neymar clearly has a better supporting cast, but when you score in the Quarters,Semis, and the last goal of the Final to end as both European Champion and Joint highest UCL goalscorer for the season, it is clear that Neymar is in the Elite bracket of footballers.

Rakitic wins Europa cup in his last season for Sevilla, and goes to win the Treble in his first season at Barca. Scored in the Final too. Talk about angle of elevation.

PEDRO has won the Champions League AGAIN from a position on a bench that has seatbelt,airbags, padlock.

Wetin Fabregas win from a position on the grass... grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nihilist:
Pogba would be perfect for our midfield.

He's clearly the missing piece.

His physical presence alone is worth £40m, the lad is good.

IMO, Vidal is the general in that midfield. Dude does a perfect dirty job better than most terrorists around the globe.

Messi is the best.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
coded01:
[size=28pt]
I hear say if Fabregas just stayed 1 year more @ Barca, e 4 win treble join! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If I hear say e no pain my guy... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Guy...Cesc wouldn't have done quarter of what Rakitic did this season.

Thank God he was sold.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nihilist:

Neymar is a big game player and is the clear front Leader in what could be a new Feud between him and Hazard in the future. Neymar clearly has a better supporting cast, but when you score in the Quarters,Semis, and the last goal of the Final to end as both European Champion and Joint highest UCL goalscorer for the season, it is clear that Neymar is in the Elite bracket

You see why I said you're too smart to be a chelsea fan.

If not for that linesman he could have had a double na this kain player dem dey compare to Hazard.

Second season in Europe.

A player that got injured and a whole 250m Brazilians went into clinical depression na that some dey compare to Ikedia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
bykebyke:

Guy...Cesc wouldn't have done quarter of what Rakitic did this season.

Thank God he was sold.

Maybe from the bench...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

You see why I said you're too smart to be a chelsea fan. If not for that linesman he could have had a double na this kain player dem dey compare to Hazard.

A player that got injured and a whole 250m Brazilians went into clinical depression na that some dey compare to Ikedia

this is epic! grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
CFCfan:

Werey grin
Fair play to Barca, their extra quality pushed them over the finishing line in the end

Thank you sha... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

If not for that linesman he could have had a double na this kain player dem dey compare to Hazard.

Second season in Europe.

neymar scored with his hand which one be if not for ref.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
hensben:

The referee doesn't see it. It was the linesman. And he nodded the ball to his arm. It could have been overlooked. 80% of viewers didn't see it first time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
jimmy4x:

People like Homesteady nd Debroslink won't still agree.

Neymar scored against Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, PSG, Man City, Bayern and Juventus. 39 goals this season. TREBLE WINNER.

Wake me up when Hazard achieves half of this feat.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
hensben:
d guy dey vex me, e go just dey argue like person wey no dey watch ball, was it not clear to the whole world he scored with his hand??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

The referee doesn't see it. It was the linesman. And he nodded the ball to his arm. It could have been overlooked. 80% of viewers didn't see it first time
na viewers dey in charge of game or na ref/lines-man? oga ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

Second season in Europe.

Don't forget that Hazard is still effectively having to carry a huge share of the creative and goalscoring duties on his shoulders, unlike Neymar that has monsters like Messi and Suarez to distract the opposition, with Iniesta and Rakitic supplying the pass.

But like I said, even with that its very obvious that Neymar is clearly the better player...for now at least.

I hope Jose is watching, that strike force of MSN is on a different echelon to the rest of the football world, I dare say on a different echelon to any strike force in the last 20 years, with BBC running a close 2nd.
A strike force that scores a cheeky monkey post goal like that in the final....against Italian champions...is not joking at all

We CAN NOT compete at that level with Hazard and Costa as our main attacking outlets. We need those Marquee signings. Give me a Pogba and sign me a Bale.

All this talk of RLC and Izzy Brown or even Sterling no be here at all. You have to fight mercenaries with mercenaries. Leave story for Tortoise

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
Until Hazard ups his game, Neymar>>>>Hazard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nihilist:

We CAN NOT compete at that level with Hazard and Costa as our main attacking outlets. We need those Marquee signings. Give me a Pogba and sign me a Bale.

lobatan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Debroslink:

Neymar scored against Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, PSG, Man City, Bayern and Juventus. 39 goals this season. TREBLE WINNER.

It's alright, Neymar is better than Hazard, are u happy now??
I can now see it will be easier for Satan to make Heaven than convincing you guys that Hazard and Neymar don't play the same role for their teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Debroslink:

most of them are tap-in, barca with messi always attack most period of the game why wouldn't he score lot of goals..barca as a team is superior. btw, chelsea won double so?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
hensben:
most of them are tap-in, barca with messi always attack most period of the game why wouldn't he score lot of goals..barca as a team is superior. btw, chelsea won double so?
His tap-ins brought them this far.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

Second season in Europe.

wao did you give birth to d overlapping 48 million fans urself but people plenty for that country o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
raumdeuter:

Omg!!! see talk, u can just imagine!!! So much for being very intelligent.
A handball shud be overlooked in a UCL final??
The referee didn't see it, it was the Linesman, Wtf! is ds??
Is d referee the ONLY man officiating a football match.??
lemme pretend as if I didn't see ur 80% stats, only God knows ow u came up with that, wetin concern us with 80% fans no see wetin person take hand score goal, nd jubilated like nothing happened.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tval:
His tap-ins brought them this far.
yeah but tap-in without good defense and midfielder wouldn't win him treble if i dey lie ask cr7.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
hensben:

Scoring the decider in UCL final is greater than any double Chelsea won this season.

Give me a guy that will tap in goals and win UCL glory. He is better than a so called dribbler who couldn't beat a 10_man team.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Debroslink:

Scoring the decider in UCL final is greater than any double Chelsea won this season.
decider? a seconds to go after leading 2 goals to 1 then messi gave him another tap-in. neymar is synonymous to dolphin, him and suarez play-act..thank God no more sepp blatter. let me see who pele will manipulate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
hensben:
yeah but tap-in without good defense and midfielder wouldn't win him treble if i dey lie ask cr7.

And is your team that has good defence and midfield any better?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Debroslink:

Give me a guy that will tap in goals and win UCL glory. He is better than a so called dribbler who couldn't beat a 10_man team.
Do u also need to be schooled on what a decider goal means, Suarez scored that, not Neymar, Suarez made it 2-1 not Neymar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: swiz123(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.