Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10510844 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
dopeJemi:

Spain ranks above Italy and Croatia
Within the last decade Spain has won 3 of the last 5 major tournaments. If they don't win anything in 50 years they will be fine. Tell me about England who lost to a country with fewer people than Festac

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
I would have put my money on italy beating Germany, if marchiso veratti and montilvo were all fit to play.
Italy can still go through tho.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
A40:

Within the last decade Spain has won 3 of the last 5 major tournaments. If they don't win anything in 50 years they will be fine. Tell me about England who lost to a country with fewer people than Festac

I'm not even gonna argue, the three lions are shi.t, average motherfuckers

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nihilist:
This time it's really on the coach though...

That guy is a dullard.

Which other manager or team has fielded 4 strikers, 5 defenders and only 1 natural midfielder at the same time? cheesy

The guy left genuine wingers at home and decided to play Vardy and Sturridge wide.

Left drinkwater at home and played Rooney in midfield.

Without prejudice, I genuinely believe that the likes of Fanny Amun, Amodu Shuiabu and even the corpse of Steven Keshi would have done a better job than that owl looking, Swedish speaking, speech impeded muthafucker

EVery tournament its always the coach to blame if its not Erikson, its Keegan its Mclaren its Capello its never the gathering of crap players they have

When I tell you that England have no talents all they have are media creations una go dey follow me argue

Iceland as in Iceland sent England home. Do you even need a coach to beat Iceland

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pataki:

Are you now ramuzaki's mouthpiece? How many EPL players played yesterday for Spain? Fabregas and De Gea?

In fact, if not for De Gea in goal, Spain would have chopped at least 6 goals.

Na play na. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

EVery tournament its always the coach to blame if its not Erikson, its Keegan its Mclaren its Capello its never the gathering of crap players they have

When I tell you that England have no talents all they have are media creations una go dey follow me argue

Iceland as in Iceland sent England home. Do you even need a coach to beat Iceland

That's exactly why I said the coach is a dullard.

Unless you're saying that the Iceland team is more talented than England.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
A40:

What an obtuse mofo. Had England gone on to win you and your cronies would have infiltrated the Bayern thread to yarn megedefegede. After another disgracful exit you are busy telling story for the gods.

A team comprised of entirely EPL players were humiliated by accountants and fuel attendants. This day of shame and disgrace would never be forgotten in the annals of this forum

Let me see you come and talk nonsense on the Bayern thread whether I no go knock that your head like agbon seme into next month

Leave them with their lack of logic

If England wins, They would all be jumping here that EPL is great. Now England lost to ICeland we are hearing I support the league not the NT

So when they were jumping upandan after England wins they werent supporting the NT

Go check the day England won a meaningless friendly they were all jumping all over here, Today all of them are denying the 3 rats

In the next 6 months If England wins a game all those claiming they dont support England would be jumping around like tadpoles in a pond

Now ask them anyone that support England should come out. No one would own up. Yet when England wins everyone would be typing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nihilist:
That's exactly why I said the coach is a dullard.

Unless you're saying that the Iceland team is more talented than England.

So which coach has managed England that an exit has not been his fault
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
dopeJemi:
Spain team comprises of la Liga players except de gea and fabregas
They must be sh.it

Spain have more trophies in the reign of Goodluck Jonathan than England has since Adam was created

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

So which coach has managed England that an exit has not been his fault

But Roy was to blame for this one sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
Kolade354:
I would have put my money on italy beating Germany, if marchiso veratti and montilvo were all fit to play.
Italy can still go through tho.

Montolivo would not have started anyways. Verrati,De Rossi and Marchisio are the first choice starters.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Raumdeuter rest na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
chic2pimp:

Montolivo would not have started anyways. Verrati,De Rossi and Marchisio are the first choice starters.
Yeah,but he will still be useful.
Conte can masterming another win against germany sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
dopeJemi:
Raumdeuter rest na
Rest on day 1 grin
The only that thing will make him stop is if italy beat germany
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Raumdeuter is everywhere
From chelsea thread to man utd to arsenal thread
Thank you woy hodgson cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
Kolade354:
Rest on day 1 grin
The only that will make him stop is if italy beat germany

Trust me, you'll hear "it's Italy not Iceland"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nihilist:

But Roy was to blame for this one sha

Erikson was to blame in 06, McLaren is to blame in 08, Capello was to blame in 2010, Hogson to blame in 2016

If a child blames 5 different teachers for his failure, Isnt it about time you admit that child is a dullard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
dopeJemi:

Ahahaha cheesy grin
The guy na craze man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
dopeJemi:

Kolade354:
Rest on day 1 grin
The only that thing will make him stop is if italy beat germany

There is no shame in losing to Italy, But its a disgrace losing to Iceland.

Italy is a 4 time world champion while Iceland is a country making a major tournament for the first time

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
Kolade354:
Rest on day 1 grin The only that thing will make him stop is if italy beat germany
he says 'italy is his second team'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
I am just eager to see what Conte brings. The game I saw yesterday was just brilliant. I am especially interested in his potential ability to make a very strong playing team out of average players.

Looking forward to seeing how very different he might be, from some dude who wanted hundreds of millions for only two players and constantly flogged out the 50% level players without consideration.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Chestar5:

he says 'italy is his second team'
airmarrk nd co will still troll him grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
@ Nateevs

Your resentment for mou tho...! grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
@ raumdeuter

Na mad man u be I swear cheesy cheesy embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
diggz:
@ ramdeuter
Na mad man u be I swear cheesy cheesy embarassed

The funny part is where everyone is now denying England like a leper

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
hensben:
how far baba. German lost to England 2 goals to 3. What's your take on the match?

chic2pimp:

See how England dey pummel your boyz. Bring on the Germans in the euros!

Nihilist:

And Neuer played... grin
See as Vardy just destroyed his reputation

My take on a friendly match?

[size=15pt]Thats the closest England gets to winning real trophies[/size]

WHen you check properly that was the way England celebrated beating Germany 5-1 in 2001 qualifiers. A year later Germany was playing the world cup final and England were watching from home

March 26 2016 less than 3 months later

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
chic2pimp:

That was because the Germans had a very easy path through to the finals that year. Swap positions and it would have been the germans backing their bags at the QF that year. Bring on the Germans at the Euros this summer. The three lions go beat una black and blue wahlai.

England path to Heathrow

1-1 vs Russia
2-1 vs Wales
0-0 vs Slovakia
1-2 vs Iceland

You were saying something about easy path

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dadehmola:
Under normal circumstances, little importance should be attached to friendly matches..

However, the crux of the matter is that, assuming England lost that match scandalously, Ramuzaki would have posted a lengthy epistle on how useless the English team is.

Smh

Now Engerland lost to Iceland everyone is denying them while ttthe same people were rejoicing less than 3 months ago over a meaningless friendly

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
Debroslink:

England fans will NEVER learn. I remember they won Germany 5-1 at Berlin in 2001, but could NOT beat Nigeria in 2002 world cup. A match where Enyeama debuted. That same Germany later went all the way to the world cup final match.

Nigeria has won more trophies than England. Be it Super Eagles, underage, and even women tournaments.

Like you were a prophet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
dmcdad:

Sometimes these EPL guys can be overly funny and startling at the same time with their obsession with the English team.

German won Argentina in the world cup final and fast forward some months later Argentina won them in a friendly with a very good goal margin. Abeg, wetin the friendly win give Argentina?

These guys should know there is a difference between playing in friendly games and playing in a tournament like the Euros or World Cup.

Like Barça are used to losing friendly games, but are beastly when it comes to tournaments.

English is whack!

Bros say it again. England NT and their league is wack
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Emaprince:
make una no let hatred for England cloud una judgement.

England of that tourney were decent enough to win it. The same brazil that knocked them out went all the way to defeat every other teams that crossed their path. That's to tell you even germany weren't better. If Germany met brazil in the quarters, they woulda been knocked out too and England might have reached the final. That same team that trashed Germany 5-1 woulda done it again if the met in that tourney.

WHen would you conclude this epistle cos England just lost to Iceland

(1) (2) (3) ... (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tobiboss(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.