Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10548266 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) ... (19176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
PietroRico:
actually the bash anything English to sound knowledgeable trend has been on for some time now...
Wether it is called for or not
If they had lost embarrassingly, they would have gotten bashed.
They won, they are still getting bashed.
It's usually best to just ignore them..

Na Iceland a country of 300,000 bash England

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

England path to Heathrow

1-1 vs Russia
2-1 vs Wales
0-0 vs Slovakia
1-2 vs Iceland

You were saying something about easy path

As I said already it's not your fault. It's Hodgson I blame. If only Conte was incharge of this talented group.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
chic2pimp:

As I said already it's not your fault. It's Hodgson I blame. If only Conte was incharge of this talented group.

When Capello, Erikson etc were in charge of a more talented group what did they win?

Bottom line all ENglish players are crap and dem no sabi play anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

When Capello, Erikson etc were in charge of a more talented group what did they win?

Bottom line all ENglish players are crap and dem no sabi play anything

Fabio and Sven would have done better with this bunch of players. No way would they have lost to Iceland. Yh the same set of crap players that had Hitler turning in his grave a couple of months ago.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
chic2pimp:

Fabio and Sven would have done better with this bunch of players. No way would they have lost to Iceland. Yh the same set of crap players that had Hitler turning in his grave a couple of months ago.

WHat did Erikson and Capello achieve with theirs? Capello lost to a bunch of rookies from Germany in 2010
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

WHat did Erikson and Capello achieve with theirs? Capello lost to a bunch of rookies from Germany in 2010
Capello lost to the Nazis thanks to the shocking perfornance of the REF. If Hodgson was incharge of the Azzuris, we would have lost all three of our group matches. How much better is the Azzuri first 11 compared to England's?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
Higuain is availaible!!!
We need to sign that guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
Kolade354:
Higuain is availaible!!!
We need to sign that guy.

Why higuain?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

Leave them with their lack of logic

If England wins, They would all be jumping here that EPL is great. Now England lost to ICeland we are hearing I support the league not the NT

So when they were jumping upandan after England wins they werent supporting the NT

Go check the day England won a meaningless friendly they were all jumping all over here, Today all of them are denying the 3 rats

In the next 6 months If England wins a game all those claiming they dont support England would be jumping around like tadpoles in a pond

Now ask them anyone that support England should come out. No one would own up. Yet when England wins everyone would be typing rubbish
If say England win Euros lasan e for be Armaggedon. When they beat Germany in Berlin one would have thought they had won Euros with the ecstasy on display here

Ninjas that swore Joe Cole is better than Schweinsteiger, Rooney better than Mueller, Cahill and John Racist better than Boa-TANK, Ashley Cole better than Lahm are now all in unison denying England

Reminds me of that Tony One Week song. When trouble come your way everybody Ben Johnson / Dem go deny you dem no know you again cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
A40:

If say England win Euros lasan e for be Armaggedon. When they beat Germany in Berlin one would have thought they had won Euros with the ecstasy on display here

Ninjas that swore Joe Cole is better than Schweinsteiger, Rooney better than Mueller, Cahill and John Racist better than Boa-TANK, Ashley Cole better than Lahm are now all in unison denying England

Reminds me of that Tony One Week song. When trouble come your way everybody Ben Johnson / Dem go deny you dem no know you again cry cry

They would come here call all the players world class yet to beat ordinary Iceland na WAEC. I see Shearer and Rio amugo Ferdinand sef dey yarn opata on TV The same Shearer who couldn't qualify for World cup 1994 and Rio amugbo Ferdinand who couldn't qualify for Euro 2008 dey open mouth

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GBR1(m): 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
Chelsea to sign Batshuayi. Medical tomorrow. Why isn't that being discussed on this thread?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
In 1998 france won d world cup (ligue 1) masterminded by Zidane

In 2006 italy won the world cup (seria A) Masterminded by cannavaro

In 2010 spain won the world cup (la liga) masterminded by Iniesta

In 2014 Germany won the world cup (bundesliga) masterminded by neuer (not sure, ramdeuter help me out).

When England go win their own naww embarassed
Mayb deyll win russia 2018 masterminded by raheem sterlinggrin

All they keep doing is over hyping their players and their league. Imagine one of my friends tellin me Harry keane is a world class striker.. This is wat brings abt depreciation in players. The English NT is shit... Just like their league..

La liga is the league where ull see a team winning the CL 11 times and another team winning the treble twice..

Premiership is a league where ull c players and clubs that are being overrated and yet they Bleep up at d end.

I can remember months ago wen pple were sayin England are the cup favourite for the euro 2016... grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:14am On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:18am On Jun 29, 2016
Chelsea have completed the signing of Michy Batshuayi for a fee of €40 million.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:19am On Jun 29, 2016
Meet Antonio Conte

https://streamable.com/3g4z
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:33am On Jun 29, 2016
raumdeuter:
Meet Antonio Conte

https://streamable.com/3g4z

Tell me Dayo. What is Your say about him?

Would he Flop like Van Gaal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:36am On Jun 29, 2016
Bimffo:
Chelsea have completed the signing of Michy Batshuayi for a fee of €40 million.

Someone that knows this guy should please give an analysis..

I don't know him( Like I don't know his style of play and all those) and I don't wanna watch Youtube.

I know he plays for Belgium and he scored against Hungary. ?

What else? Anyone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:32am On Jun 29, 2016
Bimffo:

Someone that knows this guy should please give an analysis..

I don't know him( Like I don't know his style of play and all those) and I don't wanna watch Youtube.

I know he plays for Belgium and he scored against Hungary. ?

What else? Anyone.

mitchy is a beast and I'm happy we got a coach that brings out the best from any player. However, his price tag is the only ish but who cares considering our current situation( no ucl game). Moreover, he is still very young(22). A good signing I must say.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:48am On Jun 29, 2016
Bimffo:

Tell me Dayo. What is Your say about him?

Would he Flop like Van Gaal?

He is passionate but you know competition football is different from league football.

I doubt he would flop like van gaal since he's not obsessed with some foolish ideology. He's more practical. I see him causing problems for other top sides when they meet his problem would be when he starts playing middle to lower level clubs

Let's see how he'll adapt his tactics

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 4:41am On Jun 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

EVery tournament its always the coach to blame if its not Erikson, its Keegan its Mclaren its Capello its never the gathering of crap players they have

When I tell you that England have no talents all they have are media creations una go dey follow me argue

Iceland as in Iceland sent England home. Do you even need a coach to beat Iceland

Slam dunk... grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 4:43am On Jun 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

Spain have more trophies in the reign of Goodluck Jonathan than England has since Adam was created

Dayo you are wicked! angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keegan: 6:19am On Jun 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

Iceland, as in Iceland sent England home! Do you even need a coach to beat Iceland?!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 6:47am On Jun 29, 2016
Mich batshuayi to sign for £33m
He scored 17 legue goal for marseille last season.
He is still young,22 yrs of age.
I think this is a good signing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:14am On Jun 29, 2016
TRendlona:
In 1998 france won d world cup (ligue 1) masterminded by Zidane

In 2006 italy won the world cup (seria A) Masterminded by cannavaro

In 2010 spain won the world cup (la liga) masterminded by Iniesta

In 2014 Germany won the world cup (bundesliga) masterminded by neuer (not sure, ramdeuter help me out).

When England go win their own naww embarassed
Mayb deyll win russia 2018 masterminded by raheem sterlinggrin

All they keep doing is over hyping their players and their league. Imagine one of my friends tellin me Harry keane is a world class striker.. This is wat brings abt depreciation in players. The English NT is shit... Just like their league..

La liga is the league where ull see a team winning the CL 11 times and another team winning the treble twice..

Premiership is a league where ull c players and clubs that are being overrated and yet they Bleep up at d end.

I can remember months ago wen pple were sayin England are the cup favourite for the euro 2016... grin grin grin

You are here again!!!? When we ask you to back up the bolded with facts, hope you won't resort to useless gifs?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2016
hensben:
mitchy is a beast and I'm happy we got a coach that brings out the best from any player. However, his price tag is the only ish but who cares considering our current situation( no ucl game). Moreover, he is still very young(22). A good signing I must say.

A good signing.

Hmmm.

Okay. Lets hope he comes good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:36am On Jun 29, 2016
Kolade354:
Mich batshuayi to sign for £33m
He scored 17 legue goal for marseille last season.
He is still young,22 yrs of age.
I think this is a good signing.
this signing is very dicey for me... Considering he has double digit goals...

I only see his young age as a good advantage. I pray he comes good.

Is this emenalo signings or conte signings grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:40am On Jun 29, 2016
lordfalcao:

Lol.....! Una no go kill person for this thread.... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 8:08am On Jun 29, 2016
lordfalcao:

lol, how do you expect me to know when I'm not working for chelseafc cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 8:19am On Jun 29, 2016
coded01:

Addiction to betting is as dangerous as addiction to heroine...
True talk.. i won't advice a friend to go into it..
Me dey on break for betting like this. Even if i enter bet shop nothing dey happen.

Wetin betting don do me ehn, if i gather all the money i suppose don buy land. make i kn talk about people make don use salary, nepa bill etc go play bet

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:25am On Jun 29, 2016
Mitchy for 33m makes no sense to me.

He's not particularly prolific. He can't even displace his age mate Lukaku at Belgium, so I'm not convinced that he can displace Costa.

Yet you can't spend 33m on a striker and not play him, so I guess a switch to a two striker formation is on the cards.

Conte 352 loading?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2016
Two goals so far in the Euro tournament, for a guy who has consistently come off from the bench to play for Belgium, is actually not a bad record.

Chelsea struck a "goal-mine" with Michy if indeed he is bought by Chelsea. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 8:39am On Jun 29, 2016
Odunharry:

True talk.. i won't advice a friend to go into it..
Me dey on break for betting like this. Even if i enter bet shop nothing dey happen.

Wetin betting don do me ehn, if i gather all the money i suppose don buy land. make i kn talk about people make don use salary, nepa bill etc go play bet
how do you guys even stake money without it affecting how you enjoy the sport?
if I can successful do this I would be really into this new gambling craze.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) ... (19176) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sportsweb, sammy329(m), TemporaryHansel, larride(m), Griffon(m), airmark(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.