Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10516803 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BarcaBlood: 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Thanks man, we hope so too.
Dt goal was just too sweet, he seems to be scoring that kinda goal a lot more ds days o.

yea dats his style. pity we won't b seeing dem in europe dis season
Hope he ll spend his wednesdays n thursdays keeping fit tho, and not ...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BarcaBlood: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
raumdeuter:

WHen he is left on his normal level, the Mahrez level then he is a very good player, but on the elite Neymar Bale level he is hidden

Just like the best student from Iyana-Ipaja Poly would be Hidden and a one season wonder among OAU best

lmao grin
dis dude z funny
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Hehehehe, me dont even av time for one useless comparison, make Hazard deh score, dey assist, dey help us win trophies, dey collect accolades upon accolades, dts my own.

E be like say you don sabi the koko. Score, assist, and win trophies. That's what the big boys like Neymar do.

Pity Hazard can't pull his stunt in Europe this season.

So while Hazard is showing stuffs against minnows like Burnley, Neymar is resting after winning what his country has never won in their history
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
BarcaBlood:

yea dats his style. pity we won't b seeing dem in europe dis season
Hope he ll spend his wednesdays n thursdays keeping fit tho, and not ...

Don't worry he will, he actually needs that rest, he myt win the PFA best player this season again...i think hes gonna win the MOTM 3 times in a row. cheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
Is this the burnley that beat Liverpool. Waves upon Waves of Blues attack don suffocate them.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
Debroslink:

E be like say you don sabi the koko. Score, assist, and win trophies. That's what the big boys like Neymar do.

So while Hazard is showing stuffs against minnows like Burnley, Neymar is resting after winning what his country has never won in their history

Well, we already know all these, no one asked u to remind us.
We all know that Neymar is resting while Chelsea missed out on UCL footie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2016
As a football fan, I am glad to see Hazard playing happy, and relaxed again.. He deserves it, considering last season's nightmare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Well, we already know all these, no one asked u to remind us.
We all know that Neymar is resting while Chelsea missed out on UCL footie.

Never press control P yet grin. We just need to remind ourselves before una start to dey overhype again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Debroslink:

Never press control P yet grin. We just need to remind ourselves before una start to dey overhype again.

Check the previous comments so far, you are the one starting the comparison with Neymar again, when we come out to hail Hazard for his fine form, y'all will look for a way to bring Neymar into it.
Wetin concern Neymar for Hazard vs Burnley now. Tell me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Check the previous comments so far, you are the one starting the comparison with Neymar again, when we come out to hail Hazard for his fine form, y'all will look for a way to bring Neymar into it.

OK I half ear grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Krasid(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Balderdash!!!
Don't mind the haters jare.Hazard is a very good player, albeit not on Bale/Suarez/Neymar level yet, but will surely get there if he is consistent; just keep enjoying your player.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
Krasid:
Don't mind the haters jare.Hazard is a very good player, albeit not on Bale/Suarez/Neymar level yet, but will surely get there if he is consistent; just keep enjoying your player.

How many league titles did Bale and Suarez win for Spurs and Pool respectively when they were still here, remember, dey were once EPL best players too.
Or were they able to win the UCL when dey haven't moved to the worlds 1 nd 2 best clubs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
Debroslink:

OK I half ear grin
Stop bringing bullshit here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chyziani: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
Pedro is utterly useless!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Moses taking advantage of opportunities
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:
How many league titles did Bale and Suarez win for Spurs and Pool respectively when they were still here, remember, dey were once EPL best players too.
Or were they able to win the UCL when dey haven't moved to the worlds 1 nd 2 best clubs.

Because Spurs and Pool are on the level of chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Stop bringing bullshit here.

Bullshit is when you consistently talk about Hazard as if he's the only one in your club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Debroslink:
It's when Hazard scores that niggas like Chelseafan1, Greatihex and Hensben come out of their holes. grin

Three man of the match and you and your co haters are "yarning" megedegede.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Debroslink:
It's when Hazard scores that niggas like Chelseafan1, Greatihex and Hensben come out of their holes. grin

what do you mean. i have always been behind hazard even he was not in form. who can check my past posts
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
BarcaBlood:

better dan who?
Neymar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Pedro go just dey dribble himself. He doesn't look like someone that have played along side messi over the years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Like say Neymar dey epl. Debroslink nor go ever get sense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
Krasid:
Hazard is in their level just that he's not Real Madrid or Barcelona player.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Krasid(m): 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Don't tell me you actually think Hazard is anywhere close to those two; I believe there is a threshold to being deluded even if you are a fanboy.Both players were almost single-handedly dragging average teams to compete for the title, and were immediately swooped by the top 2 clubs in the world.Hazard was the standout performer in a very good Chelsea side; he was nowhere close to those two when there were in the EPL(he wasn't even good enough to win the POTY when both were there and had to settle for the less prestigious YPOTY).

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
Debroslink:

Youre disgracing yourself again. Hazard only disadvantage is that he's not playing for either Real Madrid or Barcelona. Barcelona dorminance make some Barca fan to think bousquet is a world class DMF, imagine what hazard will be called if he play for any of this two big teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
hensben:
Pedro go just dey dribble himself. He doesn't look like someone that have played along side messi over the years.

Pedro lost his true form since 2011 after our UCL win. What was he doing on the pitch when Messi scored 91 goals a year?

He stayed long with us because he was a la Masia graduate. I mean Sanchez (Who scored 21 league goals) was sold before Pedro.

Pedro just lost it and I don't really know why.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kwallon: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
Debroslink:

Pedro lost his true form since 2011 after our UCL win. What was he doing on the pitch when Messi scored 91 goals a year?

He stayed long with us because he was a la Masia graduate. I mean Sanchez (Who scored 21 league goals) was sold before Pedro.

Pedro just lost it and I don't really know why.
same reason they sold yaya for bousquet. Yeah I got it now.
But Pedro scored 100 goals for Barca. How come?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Debroslink:

Bullshit is when you consistently talk about Hazard as if he's the only one in your club.

See ur life, how does it affect u, is ds Barca 's thread?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
hensben:
Hazard is in their level just that he's not Real Madrid or Barcelona player.
thank you for this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
hm so Hazard scores & then the apocalypse? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BarcaBlood: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2016
Greatihex:
Neymar

*yawns*

wareva makes u sleep @ night dude

(1) (2) (3) ... (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Debroslink and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.