Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,033 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10434158 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lincolnn2: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lampard, John Terry are overrated! F.ucking unproductive n.iggas!

undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
ariano10:

moses won the fans player of the month award
oh, I see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
I'm looking for two sure odds tomorrow to stake, but can citeh beat Leicester?.... I know asnal will beat stoke....I want to accumulate both games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
Atole spotted in the house...... angry

According to Nihilist.......where do dey breed this fvckers from?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
IWOTELE spotted
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
Alainironu spotted
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
diggz:
According to Nihilist.......where do dey breed this fvckers from?

Baba Ibeji you no know say na Chelsea breed these fvvckers pass

Like etoo did, I will say comot for road joorrr

[img]http:///media/12-09-2016/OwEphx.gif[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 7agaza(m): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
macjireh:
I'm looking for two sure odds tomorrow to stake, but can citeh beat Leicester?.... I know asnal will beat stoke....I want to accumulate both games

quote me when you have gotten the 2odd. I want to join you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lincolnn2: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lampard is unproductive. A fuccking STAT PADDER. How can you compare Lord Iniesta with a stat padder like Lampard? Pffft. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
LMAO. Mad people everywhere.; D
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
diggz:

macjireh:
IWOTELE spotted

bigkesh:
Alainironu spotted

I'm not understanding
What/who are u pple spotting??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lincolnn2:
Lampard, John Terry are overrated! F.ucking unproductive n.iggas!

undecided

Last time I checked a year ago, Terry had scored more goals than Iniesta.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ibime:

Last time I checked a year ago, Terry had scored more goals than Iniesta.
Ha! I knew Ibime will fall for this. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
Chai....... cheesy cheesy Ibime you had to respond to the cvnt.... cheesy cheesy I just dey piss for body with lafff.......the guy na confirmed Atole........
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lampard cant be in the category of unproductive lailai. He was one the of the highest scoring midfielders ever

But for Bros wey dey wear number 26. Na just fill in the gap player, No use defensively

[img]http:///media/12-09-2016/Q65qF4.gif[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lincolnn2: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
@ibime, my nigga, the comparison wasn't about Terry and Lord Iniesta. The cruise of this was your statement claiming Iniesta to be an unproductive player in comparison with Lampard who is clearly a stat padder. stick with that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lincolnn2:
@ibime, my nigga, the comparison wasn't about Terry and Lord Iniesta. The cruise of this was your statement claiming Iniesta to be an unproductive player in comparison with Lampard who is clearly a stat padder. stick with that.

Iniesta is not as productive as Terry, why would I compare his productivity with Lampard?

That's like trying to compare wealth with Bill Gates when you are yet to reach Ifeanyi Ubah level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
Chai Eto'o!
Among the very best strikers I saw do it LIVE.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lana1:

I'm not understanding
What/who are u pple spotting??

Bruv even u don suppose see am too na.......

Na one of dem up barka boiz...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hat-trick.. Baba for the girls! tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

Baba Ibeji you no know say na Chelsea breed these fvvckers pass

Like etoo did, I will say comot for road joorrr

[img]http:///media/12-09-2016/OwEphx.gif[/img]

Lol....salute my oga..... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ariano10(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
nairaland hungry pundits knows better than dem greats. hahahah

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ariano10(m): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
they said he is not good, but my question is why do the greats always pick him in their team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
ariano10:
they said he is not good, but my question is why do the greats always pick him in their team?
Mr man, stop stressing yourself over Raumdeuter's hate for Terry. You are taking him too serious when dude is just trolling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
Conte is in a conundrum as to choose between matic and Fabregas smiley. Seriously I'll pick matic for most games because this formation requires a lot of energy and athleticism from the midfielders.
Nonetheless, I think fabregas should be used against 'small teams' that come to park the bus, as his creativity will be much needed to easily break down defenses.
What do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
sweetboiy:
Hat-trick.. Baba for the girls! tongue tongue tongue
I am surprised to learn that's it's actually a record shocked shocked
You mean for all of Manchester Uniteds dominance, they never scooped these awards simultaneously shocked

Conte the tailor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:03am On Dec 10, 2016
You know Chelsea is really in heaven when Ibime hasn't mentioned Oscar or Emenalo in over a month

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:32am On Dec 10, 2016
bigkesh:
You know Chelsea is really in heaven when Ibime hasn't mentioned Oscar or Emenalo in over a month

Which just goes to show ma beef ain't personal. Its only to do with how they affect my team on the pitch.

The day Ramires left is also the day my beef with him ended, likewise Mikel ain't a factor since Chalobah relegated him out of the 18 completely.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ariano10(m): 12:38am On Dec 10, 2016
Emaprince:
Mr man, stop stressing yourself over Raumdeuter's hate for Terry. You are taking him too serious when dude is just trolling.

bro I don't give a Bleep about ramuzaki cos his opinion in football world doesn't matter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by royale442(m): 2:10am On Dec 10, 2016
donjazet:

I am surprised to learn that's it's actually a record shocked shocked
You mean for all of Manchester Uniteds dominance, they never scooped these awards simultaneously shocked

Conte the tailor cheesy
Man utd had the most important hatrick....the trebble.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nathz45: 7:48am On Dec 10, 2016
Emaprince:
Sanchez CANNOT replace Alonso!

That wingback position needs some one that can DEFEND very well and put in a decent shift in ATTACK.

Alonso defends and then gives a little support to Hazard on that left wing. Yeah, he's our weakest link..but his replacement have to be a left-footed player that can attack and most importantly, defend.

If Sanchez was here, he can swap position with Hazard intermittently during matches. They can thrive on both flanks... especially Hazard.

the simple solution to Alonso would've been Felipe Luis
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nathz45: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2016
Griffon:

You keep throwing around these lines like they excuses you from the use of logic. Do you even go through what you post at times?

If JT wasn't good enough, could he have enjoyed that longevity at Chelsea? If he wasn't making impacts, could he have lasted this long? Which sensible franchise retains a leader who isn't stirring his team to success for more than a decade?

I've got time, so I am going to educate you on what impact really is. Grab a pen and a book egbon, this one na evening class.

Impact could be defined as the powerful effect sth has on sb/sth. Using it in a sentence, you can easily say; John Terry's half-time speech made a profound impact on his team-mates.

Looking at some other ways John Terry could have made impacts at Chelsea. Here are stats that'll interest you:

1. With 40 league goals to his name, JT stands as Chelsea's and Premier League highest scoring defender. His total puts him ahead of David Unsworth, Ian Harte and Leighton Baines, and it is even more impressive considering his goals have come from open play rather than penalties or free-kicks.

2. He is one of five players at Chelsea to have made over 500 apps for the club.

3. He is Chelsea's most successful captain, having led them to four Premier League titles, four FA Cups, three League Cups and one UEFA Champions League title since 2004

4. He was named UEFA Club Defender of the Year in 2005, 2008 and 2009, PFA Players' Player of the Year in 2005, and was included in the FIFPro World XI for five consecutive seasons, from 2005 to 2009.

5. He was also named in the all-star squad for the 2006 FIFA World Cup, the only English player to make the team.

6. In 2007, he became the first captain to lift the FA Cup at the new Wembley Stadium in Chelsea's 1–0 win over Manchester United, and also the first player to score an international goal there, scoring a header in England's 1–1 draw with Brazil.

7. In Chelsea's league title winning seasons, this was how JT fared:

2004/05 (36 apps, 3 goals)
2005/06 (38 apps, 4 goals)
2009/10 (37 apps, 2 goals)
2014/15 (38 apps, 5 goals)

A cursory glance at this stats above would inform you that the captain himself was hugely involved in those titles wins. A whopping total of 467 of his appearances have come as starts, with just 16 from the bench, and his disciplinary record stands at 68 bookings and six red cards.

8. Only Giggs, Frank Lampard and Scholes have recorded more Premier League wins than Terry, whose total of 303 Premier League victories gives him a career win percentage of 63 per cent.

9. He has played under 10 different managers at Stamford Bridge, and in 2014/15 he became one of only two outfield players in Premier League history to have played every minute of a title-winning season after ex-Manchester United defender Gary Pallister in 1992/93 and 1994/95.

Before I bring this evening class to a close, I would love to know if you've got any questions for me. If there is none, I'll advice you to make for yourself a sculpture of John Terry, position it close to your bed and bow to it each morning before you step outta your door.

Thank you.

da f*ck....this is EPIC!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: oliverano, Ihebu4chelsea(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.