Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10540892 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19106) (19107) (19108) (19109) (19110) (19111) (19112) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:21pm On Apr 26
andrewbaba44:

He is actually the e first arsenal fan I have seen saying such about arteta

I been think say na joke grin
Lol... If to say Iamoy.indamola no be correct moniker for arsenal thread, I go think say na all these troll wey just wan catch cruise cos it's really surprising knowing the kind of trenches we were
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 4:22pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

Nobody is doing anybody any favour and I never implied that.

You were never this vocal on Emery when he bottled top 4(that was firmly in our hands) and Europa League final that season, then topped it up with one of the worst performances next season. You never called him fraud nor anything

But here you are calling Arteta fraud for winning an fa cup and making you a title challenger. Something you never dreamt about even when Emery was appointed.

If Rival fans are trolling Arteta, I understand but not an arsenal fan.

Arsenal fans arguing about that club on a Chelsea thread

Chai...boehly and poch...see Wetin you cause🥲

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:33pm On Apr 26
drisham:

Arsenal fans arguing about that club on a Chelsea thread

Chai...boehly and poch...see Wetin you cause🥲
Lmaooo...
No vex abeg grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

Lol... If to say Iamoy.indamola no be correct moniker for arsenal thread, I go think say na all these troll wey just wan catch cruise cos it's really surprising knowing the kind of trenches we were
What trenches were we before
What trenches are we now
Explain na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:58pm On Apr 26
iamoyindamola:

What trenches were we before
What trenches are we now
Explain na
Lol......
This question: if na people wey no dey watch ball I fit answer them.

No be me and you wey dey watch arsenal 24/7 I go dey answer basic question for

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:14pm On Apr 26
Assnal sports section fans arguing about their fading title push at the end point.
Chelsea sports section fans arguing about attack vs defence.
Every man with him problem even though problem pass problem.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 5:27pm On Apr 26
WhoDeyHause:
Assnal sports section fans arguing about their fading title push at the end point.
Niccur wetin be this, no make me use laugh make people on the road suspect say I dey on drugs. grin grin gringrin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 6:05pm On Apr 26
andrewbaba44:

He is actually the e first arsenal fan I have seen saying such about arteta

I been think say na joke grin

grin grin grin grin

He's actually not the first. Even on nairaland them choke especially live match front page thread. In fact arsenal fan thread get them plenty there too!

He's not the first but may be the first you've seen 😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:21pm On Apr 26
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin

He's actually not the first. Even on nairaland them choke especially live match front page thread. In fact arsenal fan thread get them plenty there too!

He's not the first but may be the first you've seen 😂

Ahh I no Dey go arsenal thread that’s why I no notice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 6:31pm On Apr 26
Sportsweb:
Even this season that the three teams has been at loggerheads, Arsenal has spent most days at top of the table followed by Liverpool. City just topped once this season and may even win it again (that club na winch)

Days spent at the top of the Premier League table this season:

▫️Liverpool = 87
▫️Manchester City = 71
▫️Arsenal = 58
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:12pm On Apr 26
Hoeness on Tuchel

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:55pm On Apr 26
raumdeuter:

Could that be because you have been exposed as a liar who claimed Man Utd is not top 10 in shots

Obviously, you don't know that shots stat, includes both shot on and off target. grin

You need to be educated properly on football terms.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26
drisham:

My point a sensible coach shouldn't be using Jackson as a top 9

Assuming he had sense hw should've gone for a back up striker in the January window

Because Jackson is not a footballer

That's true.

I was shocked when we couldn't get a better striker in the last 2 windows. Pochettino is mad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:01pm On Apr 26
airmark:

Obviously, you don't know that shots stat, includes both shot on and off target. grin

You need to be educated properly on football terms.

Shots on target Man utd is top 10
Total shots Man utd is top 10

So which monkey post stat did you claim Man utd didn't make top 10
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:07pm On Apr 26
Chukwuemeka again

Na wa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:51pm On Apr 26
Once we return back to glory days

I go first cry cry

We don suffer this past 2 seasons no be small

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:34pm On Apr 26
drisham:
Once we return back to glory days

I go first cry cry

We don suffer this past 2 seasons no be small
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:35pm On Apr 26
Leeds have lost form at the worst possible time. Ipswich are the only ones that can deny Leicester a title win now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:41pm On Apr 26
Liverpool have secured Arne Slot

Amorim is probably the most attractive name in the market
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:13pm On Apr 26
Jodera:

Liverpool topped us with 5points for just 3:months this season, they're in 3rd presently.

Yeah, 5points is a long long gap
Answer my question.

Is 5 points not enough to win a league title?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:47pm On Apr 26
raumdeuter:

Shots on target Man utd is top 10
Total shots Man utd is top 10

So which monkey post stat did you claim Man utd didn't make top 10

grin

You have a lot to learn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:56pm On Apr 26
BlueMann:
Leeds have lost form at the worst possible time. Ipswich are the only ones that can deny Leicester a title win now.
Leicester are backk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:57pm On Apr 26
airmark:
grin

You have a lot to learn.

Show us from what youve learned how Man Utd is not top 10
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:30am On Apr 27
Leicester promoted back to the Premier League.

Ipswich win all their games and they deny Leicester the championship. Kieran McKenna, you can do it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:19am On Apr 27
How can your striker be shooting like he did against Bournemouth and you don't think he should be changed.

https://twitter.com/Bartezz10/status/1783912006744945095?t=_lWFtuXU1rsOY9ybM-o0aw&s=19

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:10am On Apr 27
How are we going to beat Aston villa today self?
If pochettino loses england DSS should just carry him straight from villa park no need to come back to London except to pack his bags and disappear.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 9:17am On Apr 27
popizaino:
How can your striker be shooting like he did against Bournemouth and you don't think he should be changed.

https://twitter.com/Bartezz10/status/1783912006744945095?t=_lWFtuXU1rsOY9ybM-o0aw&s=19
Let's improve the defence first.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 9:25am On Apr 27
WhoDeyHause:
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 9:28am On Apr 27
WhoDeyHause:
If pochettino loses england DSS should just carry him straight from villa park no need to come back to London except to pack his bags and disappear.

Straight to jail 😂😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:19am On Apr 27
raumdeuter:

Show us from what youve learned how Man Utd is not top 10

You can go back to that my post and check the list again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:21am On Apr 27
WhoDeyHause:

Jackson don cut the disturbing hair. Drogba regen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:02am On Apr 27
Sportsweb:
Answer my question.

Is 5 points not enough to win a league title?
Nobody argued whether 5points is not enough to win league, even 1point is enough to win league.

The question you should be asking is whether losing a 5-point lead enough to term a team bottler?

If you say yes, I will show you where Chelsea once had a 5 point lead at the top and never won the league and you'll show me where you termed your club bottler.

Deal??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19106) (19107) (19108) (19109) (19110) (19111) (19112) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: youngZee23, lateefGRDT(m), tng(f), Ibunkun1(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.