Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10573967 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (19220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
Here's my World Cup best XI:

Gk : Neuer

Rb : Lahm

Cb : Vlaar

Cb : Hummels

Lb : Rojo

Mf : Kroos

Mf : Muller

Mf : Rodriguez

Fwd : Messi

Fwd : Neymar

Fwd : Robben

Coach : Joachim Loew.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2014
chic2pimp:

or even the winner of the Golden Glove?

FIFA dey craze for real

I'm sure that Sepp an latter will be crying into his pillow tonight...

Everything was setup for the golden boy's coronation as the the 2nd coming of Maradona

Too bad he fluffed his lines...

Word on the street was that Messi was going to be ordained as the new Pope tonight if he had just won the World Cup.

He didn't, so fifa had to give him a less glamorous award instead... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
ElGuapo: Here's my World Cup best XI:

No space for Mikel in that list?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
Aguero is so overrated. Sabella killed the game by taking off Lavezzi and Higuain. The germans were just lucky.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
ElGuapo: Here's my World Cup best XI:

Take off Muller for Mascherano.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
Like play like play schurle don win world cup be that..congrats to him!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
Nihilist:
No space for Mikel in that list?

I'm preparing the flops' line-up grin grin

chic2pimp:

They are fine aren't they? grin grin

My ex was half German half SA. Fantastic body with the face to boot

One word 'Super'!

I've always thought Brazil, Mexico and Spain had the best chicks.

Oh Germany - Infact I'm visiting Frankfurt next week grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
Andre was definitely the best german attacker on the team. He had more shots on goal and gave the only assist. Excellent performance from Andre
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
J12: The germans were just lucky.

I don't know what game you were watching.......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
J12:

I know Javier did his best to land Argentina in the final, he was just a beast in the middle of the park but then, we also had Schwiensteiger doing that for Germany. So if I'm to include Mascherano there, I just dont have to overlook Bosstian as well.

You cant dispute the fact that Muller was instrumental in Die Maanschaft's success.

He put up nice displays and scored crucial goals, he deserves to be on that list.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
J12:

God Forbid

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
ElGuapo:

I know Javier did his best to land Argentina in the final, he was just a beast in the middle of the park but then, we also had Schwiensteiger doing that for Germany. So if I'm to include Mascherano there, I just dont have to overlook Bosstian as well.

You cant dispute the fact that Muller was instrumental in Die Maanschaft's success.

He put up nice displays and scored crucial goals, he deserves to be on that list.
Javier was a lone DMF all through the tournament, Bastian had Khedira and Kroos to cover up his tracks but Javier was all by himself and he displayed such an excellent performance. Muller was instrumental but he wasn't that special (my opinion) and you can't include three attacking midfielders in your selection. You need a DMF

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
chic2pimp:

I don't know what game you were watching.......
Ol'boy shun matter. If Higuain and Palacio converted their chances, the outcome would have been different.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
ElGuapo:

I'm preparing the flops' line-up grin grin

One word 'Super'!

I've always thought Brazil, Mexico and Spain had the best chicks.

Oh Germany - Infact I'm visiting Frankfurt next week grin cheesy

Can I tag along with you in your suitcase please? grin grin

J12: Ol'boy shun matter. If Higuain and Palacio converted their chances, the outcome would have been different.
If Germany had turned their first half dominance into goals, we won't be having this discussion now. How Hoewedess managed to hit the post despite being unmarked 4 yards out I'd never know

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 12:12am On Jul 14, 2014
chic2pimp: I don't know what game you were watching.......

But they were. . .

When you have idiöts like Higuain, Palacio et al to thank for spunning golden chance after golden chance, then your middle name na LUCKY.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:17am On Jul 14, 2014
nitlad:

But they were. . .

When you have idiöts like Higuain, Palacio et al to thank for spunning golden chance after golden chance, then your middle name na LUCKY.

How was Higuain's chances any more golden than say Hoewedess' s was?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 14, 2014
chic2pimp: Can I tag along with you in your suitcase please? grin grin

I dont have any dough to love-vendor any chic grin cheesy

Not to worry, Dayo would prepare your travel documents - follow him to Munich! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 12:20am On Jul 14, 2014
chic2pimp: If Germany had turned their first half dominance into goals, we won't be having this discussion now. How Hoewedess managed to hit the post despite being unmarked 4 yards out I'd never know

'Dominance' does not automatically turn to goals. . . You have to create goal-scoring chances with dominance to score. Germany did not do much of that with their 'first half dominance'.

Höwedes' chance came after Higuain comfirmed his uselessness. I'm certain the passage of play would have been different had the toad scored, hence Höwedes' header would not have come about. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 12:21am On Jul 14, 2014
chic2pimp: How was Higuain's chances any more golden than say Hoewedess' s was?

Higuain's came first. Had he scored, different game entirely.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 12:27am On Jul 14, 2014
Schurrle

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 12:40am On Jul 14, 2014
I never see this Coded01 guy to come spam this thread with Messi's pictures as usual
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 14, 2014
Dhelake: I never see this Coded01 guy to come spam this thread with Messi's pictures as usual

grin grin grin grin.. He dey Guest Mode, sorry Ghost Mode... grin grin grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:30am On Jul 14, 2014
Dhelake: I never see this Coded01 guy to come spam this thread with Messi's pictures as usual
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin..... Leave Coded01 alone o. That nah my guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:58am On Jul 14, 2014
Shoutout to Andre the giant! The boy is a gem and una fit reap the benefits if una use am properly. Absolute livewire
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:02am On Jul 14, 2014
J12: Javier was a lone DMF all through the tournament, Bastian had Khedira and Kroos to cover up his tracks but Javier was all by himself and he displayed such an excellent performance. Muller was instrumental but he wasn't that special (my opinion) and you can't include three attacking midfielders in your selection. You need a DMF
I'm not sure you watched Germany at this World Cup at all! Khedira and Kroos covering Schweinsteiger's tracks? Loool that is hilarious

J12: Ol'boy shun matter. If Higuain and Palacio converted their chances, the outcome would have been different.
Only that Germany had 7 shots on target while Argentina had 2 but go on. . . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 14, 2014
Fact: The men who provided the assists to the World Cup winning goals in 2010 and 2014, played for EPL teams. Fabregas (2010) was playing for Arsenal, and Schurrle is still with Chelsea.

Fact: The match winners in WC final 2010 and WC final 2014 both played/play for Guardiola at club level. Iniesta (Barca) and Goetze (Bayern)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 14, 2014
Watching Seattle Sounders v Portland Timbers in the MLS. This Pacific North-west derby has been engrossing! End to end stuff.
Obafemi Martins came early on in the 2nd half.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 14, 2014
Clint Dempsey (remember him) scored one of the goals. Attendance is over 64,000 in Seattle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 14, 2014
Mario Goetze, who is only 21, has now won THREE Bundesliga titles and a World Cup!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:35am On Jul 14, 2014
CFCfan: Mario Goetze, who is only 21, has now won THREE Bundesliga titles and a World Cup!!

I can easily top that...

Jerome 'Alago' Boateng, the time prefect of Munich, has somehow won the bundesliga, champions league, and the worldcup....and he's not even a real footballer!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2014
J12: Javier was a lone DMF all through the tournament, Bastian had Khedira and Kroos to cover up his tracks but Javier was all by himself and he displayed such an excellent performance. Muller was instrumental but he wasn't that special (my opinion) and you can't include three attacking midfielders in your selection. You need a DMF

Javier was standing right in front of the argies' defence line to ward off any opposition threat. He wasn't the lone DM, Perez and Biglia were also instrumental.

Schwiensteiger was the one covering up the tracks of Khedira and Kroos, it's not the other way round.

I'd gladly include a DM in a team that I'm preparing for a match, but this is a team of the best players at the WC not best players by positions.

I've seen a UEFA best XI that had Lahm at the LB, this was done just to have Alves accomodated in the team. If by chance we're to give your idea a shot, then Lahm shouldn't be starting at the left-back position cos he no longer operates in that territory.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2014
Nihilist:

I can easily top that...

Jerome 'Alago' Boateng, the time prefect of Munich, has somehow won the bundesliga, champions league, and the worldcup....and he's not even a real footballer!
Lol. His case is just like Victor 'Basket' Valdez who has a similar medal collection grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (19220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.