Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10534047 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (19167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 29, 2014
ChristineC: BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea fc have
completed the signing of South korea
defender PARK D' BUS on a 4-year
deal worth £4.5m

Saw this on another thread - xo funny
Roflmao grin grin grin grin

And Y is it Funny? Mtchewwww.. Oshisko!

Abeg, Pack ur reminant from this thread joor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 12:44am On Jul 29, 2014
^^
Yes mr reminant

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mystikal(m): 6:31am On Jul 29, 2014
deal worth £4.5m

I am not even a Chelsea follower, yet I find that joke stale. #strange

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 6:31am On Jul 29, 2014
Bimfo:
U say grin

Kill yourself , asif say him sabi play ball , olodo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 6:33am On Jul 29, 2014
deal worth £4.5m

I'll laugh to your post ChristineC hahahahahahaha very funny park d bus hahahahahahaha lol

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by xp17(m): 6:45am On Jul 29, 2014
dyabman:

I'll laugh to your post ChristineC hahahahahahaha very funny park d bus hahahahahahaha lol
...and you think that is funny?

bros, get a noose to hang yourself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:55am On Jul 29, 2014
deal worth £4.5m

Hahahaha......very funny true true.

Useless club that won nothing. Investing in old cargo. One would have thought, Etoo was more than enough lesson for this club to learn from.

Park D'Bus........hahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 8:17am On Jul 29, 2014
dyabman:

Not really but if you are an understanding being then cut him some slack after all he's hardworking not a lazy a.s.s mikel !
Mikel never cost 50million

If Torres salary and price tag isn't very high will he still remain a chelsea player ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2014
xp17: ...and you think that is funny?

bros, get a noose to hang yourself
omg the funniest shii I read this year
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2014
dyabman:

Kill yourself , asif say him sabi play ball , olodo

undecided undecided You don chop this morning?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2014
There is no doubt the young players who have been part of the trip to date have impressed, not only with their performances during matches, but also their attitude and application in training.

Mourinho expects to bring a couple of them into the first-team squad for the coming campaign, and believes the future is bright.

‘We are going to have (Andreas) Christensen and (Nathan) Ake, who are coming from the Academy,’ he said. ‘We are going to have training with us, but also playing for the Under-21 team, (Dominic) Solanke, (Jeremie) Boga and (Izzy) Brown.

‘The other ones who are a bit older, 20 or 21, we feel they need to compete against men in a different league, people like Bamford, Swift, Chalobah. They are ready to go to other clubs and have a good loan.

‘What we are trying to do, and we believe we are going to be successful, is in a few years’ time, when they are between 20 and 23, we will have them back at the right moment and in the first-team squad.’

Sadly, no mention of Lewis Baker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2014
Nihilist:
Btw, is Darcourt the same person as Nateevs?

Spambot no go let me rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2014
He has plans for Baker!..

Mourinho said, Andreas and Ake are already in the 1st team, and he still wants to add 1 england guy, which he has not decided yet..

go to the Official site and read full News jawe. goal.com will just be giving Half News all about..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2014
Bimfo: He has plans for Baker!..

Mourinho said, Andreas and Ake are already in the 1st team, and he still wants to add 1 england guy, which he has not decided yet..

go to the Official site and read full News jawe. goal.com will just be giving Half News all about..

I don't read from goal.com. I indeed copied that from the TOCFCWS. That said, I have how seen quotes where he mentions Lewis and the hopes he has for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2014
nateevs:

I don't read from goal.com. I indeed copied that from the TOCFCWS. That said, I have how seen quotes where he mentions Lewis and the hopes he has for him.

‘This group of players – Baker, Brown, Solanke
and [Jeremie] Boga – these four "are not all"
going to be in my squad, because I cannot
have 30 in my squad, but these four are going
to work with us all season and these four are
going to be Chelsea players.
-- Jose

wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2014
I don't bliv most things that come out of goal.com
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2014
‘I need an English player in my squad and I have to make a decision about that, but we are going to have in the first team squad three players coming from the Academy. In this moment I start to have this feeling that our Academy is bringing players to our level.’
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:54am On Jul 29, 2014
We should tel Soton to hlp us sell Torres, seems they are gud at selling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Tval: We should tel Soton to hlp us sell Torres, seems they are gud at selling.

hahahahahaha.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Pataki:

Hahahaha......very funny true true.

Useless club that won nothing. Investing in old cargo. One would have thought, Etoo was more than enough lesson for this club to learn from.

Park D'Bus........hahahaha

Oga na only u come ni ? I get ur beef sha,at least na this same useless club that won nothing plus invest on old cargo naim win champions league n Europa not too long ago. Abeg,if u know say una never win jack for Europe plssss respect urself n move on to qpr thread. Even eto wey u mention don win everything ur useless club no go ever win for this life time. Shebi we park the bus wen we thrash una die last season ? No worry we sha talk again at the end of the season.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
Atletico Madrid has completed the signing of Griezmann... I love that.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
These Arsenal and ManU fans dont have Sense at all..

Drogba came back and all of them are Shouting Fowl.

They ave forgotten Henry and Campbell Came back to Arsenal. Even Flamini Came back..

Scholes came back to ManU, they dint Complain..

Idi..ots everywhere! Eeeeeediots, I tell U.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Arsenal fans are deluded, don't take them serious, One even listed Shaun Wright Phillips as a Striker just last week on their thread, I have since stopped taking them serious.

"Never wrestle with a pig, He has nothing to lose"

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ronaldo donated his ballon d'or award to Gaza.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
Tval: Ronaldo donated his ballon d'or award to Gaza.

Golden boot, not Ballon D'or, It's not a recent incident sef, about two years ago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dhelake: Golden boot, not Ballon D'or, It's not a recent incident sef, about two years ago

Oh... I just came across it, I never knew about it before. Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bimfo: These Arsenal and ManU fans dont have Sense at all..

Drogba came back and all of them are Shouting Fowl.

They ave forgotten Henry and Campbell Came back to Arsenal. Even Flamini Came back..

Scholes came back to ManU, they dint Complain..

Idi..ots everywhere! Eeeeeediots, I tell U.
show me that Man Utd fan that has mocked Drogba's return to the Bridge

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:43am On Jul 30, 2014
Thunder fire Emenalo for giving Mikel 5 year contract on £90k per week in December 2012. No club in Europe will even take that eediot on free transfer despite Chelsea hawking him all over Europe thís summer. I've been saying all along that only nepotism between that tribe who wear red caps is keeping Mikel at Chelsea. Thís club was destabilized for 2 years due to Emenalos foolish attempts to remove all competition from Mikels path. Because of thís, successive managers were forced to play the 'polo mint' formation - ie a big hole in the middle, some losing their jobs in the process.

When Emenalo gave him that deal, I said thís would be a worse mistake than Peter Kenyon giving Paulo Ferreira a 5 year contract in 2008. Anumannu!

Torres and Mikel remain the two immovable cancers at Chelsea. Which club want buy Ebola virus?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:41am On Jul 30, 2014
deal worth £4.5m

Wicked... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:42am On Jul 30, 2014
Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech

https://www.nairaland.com/1834738/mourinho-desperate-sell-either-torres#25077099

grin tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=Ibime]Thunder fire Emenalo for giving Mikel 5 year contract on £90k per week in December 2012. No club in Europe will even take that eediot on free transfer despite Chelsea hawking him all over Europe thís summer. I've been saying all along that only nepotism between that tribe who wear red caps is keeping Mikel at Chelsea. Thís club was destabilized for 2 years due to Emenalos foolish attempts to remove all competition from Mikels path. Because of thís, successive managers were forced to play the 'polo mint' formation - ie a big hole in the middle, some losing their jobs in the process.

When Emenalo gave him that deal, I said thís would be a worse mistake than Peter Kenyon giving Paulo Ferreira a 5 year contract in 2008. Anumannu!

Torres and Mikel remain the two immovable cancers at Chelsea. Which club want buy Ebola virus?[/quote

Omg.....! See vex cheesy rflmao cheesy cheesy
But,on a more serious note sha Mikel,Torres n Ramirez shud giv way Abeg. Even if na to loan dem to qpr or something

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lukaku has gone cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (19167) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MorataFC, Obere4u and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.