Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10515082 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (19152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by xp17(m): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
First goal(s) in the blue of Chelsea for Diego Costa and Kurt Zouma helped the Blues
recover a half-time deficit to beat Olimpija
Ljubljana...

hala blues
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
so na Mynd44 hide posts b4?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
Olorun knows Ake shits on both PVA and Bertrand at the LB position - the kid is a beast!

And I just have to say this, forget Baker, Josh, Bamford et al, Borga is the real deal.

Lad has got superb touch on the ball, guile, drive, close control, vision etc, he's a delight to watch damn!

I hope to see more from these lads when the season kicks off proper (that is if they get a chance to play) and I'd love to see their integration into the first team carried out in this order:

Jeremie Borga
Nathan Ake
Isaiah Brown
Lewis Baker

ATM, those are the ones with the perfect character and good call for the first team, the likes of Bamford, Chalobah, Solanke, Aina, Christensen et al aren't just ready both psychologically and physically.

P.S: This is not Asia or America, don't bet/expect many goals in our pre-season games this year - we're still in Europe, infact from where we are, if you fit swim danube river you don enter Germany be dat cheesy

KTBFFH!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Darcourt: 1:03am On Jul 28, 2014
AirborneLacer: Olorun knows Ake shits on both PVA and Bertrand at the LB position - the kid is a beast!

And I just have to say this, forget Baker, Josh, Bamford et al, Borga is the real deal.

Lad has got superb touch on the ball, guile, drive, close control, vision etc, he's a delight to watch damn!

I hope to see more from these lads when the season kicks off proper (that is if they get a chance to play) and I'd love to see their integration into the first team carried out in this order:

Jeremie Borga
Nathan Ake
Isaiah Brown
Lewis Baker

ATM, those are the ones with the perfect character and good call for the first team, the likes of Bamford, Chalobah, Solanke, Aina, Christensen et al aren't just ready both psychologically and physically.

P.S: This is not Asia or America, don't bet/expect many goals in our pre-season games this year - we're still in Europe, infact from where we are, if you fit swim danube river you don enter Germany be dat cheesy

KTBFFH!

Lewis Baker last? Of all the guys in the academy, Baker is most ready. The others perhaps have a higher talent ceiling but application is what Baker has mastered more than the lot. It's many times not about the dude with the silkiest touch although I very much agree that Boga works the ball with purpose.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 28, 2014
Darcourt:

Lewis Baker last? Of all the guys in the academy, Baker is most ready. The others perhaps have a higher talent ceiling but application is what Baker has mastered more than the lot. It's many times not about the dude with the silkiest touch although I very much agree that Boga works the ball with purpose.

The emboldened sums it up.

Baker's integration into the first team would take the grace of God to happen. His favoured position is being occupied by Ginkel, Fabregas, Willian and Oscar whilst Boga's versatility is the key reason why he'd get more games - that's a big edge and not to mention that he's phucking talented.

As things stands, Ake is our second team Lb and he hasn't disappointed. Still makes the list ahead of Lewis.

So let's say the 'last man standing position' is a fierce duel between Baker and Brown.

Seconded? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 28, 2014
Iheanacho running the coast at Citeh!

Naija has got talent.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Darcourt: 2:43am On Jul 28, 2014
AirborneLacer:

The emboldened sums it up.

Baker's integration into the first team would take the grace of God to happen. His favoured position is being occupied by Ginkel, Fabregas, Willian and Oscar whilst Boga's versatility is the key reason why he'd get more games - that's a big edge and not to mention that he's phucking talented.

As things stands, Ake is our second team Lb and he hasn't disappointed. Still makes the list ahead of Lewis.

So let's say the 'last man standing position' is a fierce duel between Baker and Brown.

Seconded? cheesy

Seconded with reservation. Boga's possible inclusion ahead of Baker's is not directly as a result of his (Boga's) versatility but rather because of less competition in his position. grin grin

I am a massive fan of Boga and Charlie Musonda who I believe is even more talented. That said, it may all come to nothing. It's wasteful getting our hopes up and then no one of them features for a second. If Filipe cannot play, JM will play Cesar. No hopes for Ake.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 4:45am On Jul 28, 2014
Just saw Torres' miss.
Fernando Torres......missing tap ins since 1759!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 28, 2014
Which Boga is Guapo talking about Boga over Baker shocked shocked because of 1 Pre-Season goal..

Boga is just 15, abi shey na 16 and he can never enter that 1st team in 5 Years.. 20 of Baker will enter b4 him.. Abi shey no be the Boga wey dey lose ball anyhow for Midfield Yesteday undecided

And Which Versality and Drive does the guy have that will make him enter 1st team b4 Thorgan or Mosunda..

Only 2 People are qualified to enter that 1st team from our Under 21, Ake and Baker..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 28, 2014
And Guapo even took that Brown over Baker.. That Brown is Useless Walahi.. Nathaniel will enter team b4 him.. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:48am On Jul 28, 2014
I'm beginning to suspect that Drogba might have been brought back to dismantle the rest of his jazz on the pitch and training grounds before it begins to affect Costa

That Torres miss was supernatural. The man is a lost cause, suffering from a spiritually induced strain of football Alzheimers.

He will probably soon forget how to kick a ball sef.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 28, 2014
^^ grin cheesy cheesy

Darcourt:

Seconded with reservation. Boga's possible inclusion ahead of Baker's is not directly as a result of his (Boga's) versatility but rather because of less competition in his position. grin grin

I am a massive fan of Boga and Charlie Musonda who I believe is even more talented. That said, it may all come to nothing. It's wasteful getting our hopes up and then no one of them features for a second. If Filipe cannot play, JM will play Cesar. No hopes for Ake.

Oh well.

Guess we have to watch our high hopes then, Mou is in charge.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 28, 2014
Bimfo: Which Boga is Guapo talking about Boga over Baker shocked shocked because of 1 Pre-Season goal..

Boga is just 15, abi shey na 16 and he can never enter that 1st team in 5 Years.. 20 of Baker will enter b4 him.. Abi shey no be the Boga wey dey lose ball anyhow for Midfield Yesteday undecided

And Which Versality and Drive does the guy have that will make him enter 1st team b4 Thorgan or Mosunda..

Only 2 People are qualified to enter that 1st team from our Under 21, Ake and Baker..

Calm down Bimfo, It's my opinion.

Boga is a revelation and it has got nothing to do with his goal. There's something deadly about ninjas who can take on defenders without having their eyes fixed on the ball, they're always good!

And dont even go arguing that the lad doesn't have drive and isn't versatile. He can cut in from the left-wing, can start at the right-wing, can do a good job in the middle of the park and I'm pretty sure he'd also do ok if featured as a forward.

Bimfo forget talk, Guapo is a footballer and he knows a good player when he sees one - Now I'm sounding like Ibime cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sawyer89: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2014
Soccer fans feedback about Iheanacho's performance. Do you think Nigeria is about having a football superstar?

Iheanacho. Two goals in 2 games for MC. Not bad for a 17 year-old making his debut. Keep your eyes on this kid. He is destined for bigger things

Kellechi Iheanacho is a pure talent!! only 17 years old & played like he is first team player!!!

Iheanacho. Two goals in 2 games for MC. Not bad for a 17 year-old boy. Keep your eyes on him

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2707802/Manchester-City-5-1-AC-Milan-Stevan-Jovetic-scores-twice-City-thump-Milan.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Calm down Bimfo, It's my opinion.

Boga is a revelation and it has got nothing to do with his goal. There's something deadly about ninjas who can take on defenders without having their eyes fixed on the ball, they're always good!

And dont even go arguing that the lad doesn't have drive and isn't versatile. He can cut in from the left-wing, can start at the right-wing, can do a good job in the middle of the park and I'm pretty sure he'd also do ok if featured as a forward.

Bimfo forget talk, Guapo is a footballer and he knows a good player when he sees one - Now I'm sounding like Ibime cheesy

Forget Bimfo jor. Everybody already knows that Bimfo is Pat Bamford's alias on Nairaland which he uses to hype his and his mates like Lewis Baker's performances...

That said, I have to agree that Baker is far more ready for the 1st team than Boga though

Btw, is Darcourt the same person as Nateevs?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2014
Nihilist:

Forget Bimfo jor. Everybody already knows that Bimfo is Pat Bamford's alias on Nairaland which he uses to hype his and his mates like Lewis Baker's performances...

That said, I have to agree that Baker is far more ready for the 1st team than Boga though

Btw, is Darcourt the same person as Nateevs?

He Is!

I dunno what's with this Incognito movement on here lately, must be our new season winning strategy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dawhizkid1(m): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2014
We are going to have (Andreas) Christensen and (Nathan) Ake, who are 19-years-old and coming from the Academy. We are going to have training with us, but also playing for the Under-21 team, (Dominic) Solanke, (Jeremie) Boga and (Izzy) Brown. The other ones who are a bit older, 20 or 21, we feel they need to compete against men in a different league, people like Bamford, Swift, Chalobah. They are ready to go to other clubs and have a good loan.

What we are trying to do, and we believe we are going to be successful, is in a few years’ time, when they are between 20 and 23, we will have them back at the right moment and in the first-team squad.

Jose doesn't rate Lewis Baker? Why didn't he mention him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2014
AirborneLacer: Olorun knows Ake shits on both PVA and Bertrand at the LB position - the kid is a beast!

Jeremie Borga
Nathan Ake
Isaiah Brown
Lewis Baker

KTBFFH!

Mscheew, nonsense. Izzy Brown is the least ready of anyone for the first team. That dude is inconsistent at youth level talkless of senior level.

Boga is a kid, he should go play with Charlie Musonda them. More advanced peeps like Bertrand Traore never smell team, you dey talk of Boga.

The only professionals among them are Lewis Baker and Ake, the rest are still amateurs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2014
Ibime:

Mscheew, nonsense. Izzy Brown is the least ready of anyone for the first team. That dude is inconsistent at youth level talkless of senior level.

Boga is a kid, he should go play with Charlie Musonda them. More advanced peeps like Bertrand Traore never smell team, you dey talk of Boga.

The only professionals among them are Lewis Baker and Ake, the rest are still amateurs.

IB this is your opinion cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
dawhizkid1:

Jose doesn't rate Lewis Baker? Why didn't he mention him.

He's already part of the senior men cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tval:

He's already part of the senior men cheesy
nah, i think he's going out on loan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
Torres

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
^^ Pls tell me, has he justified his £50m move to the club?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tval: ^^ Pls tell me, has he justified his £50m move to the club?

Not really but if you are an understanding being then cut him some slack after all he's hardworking not a lazy a.s.s mikel !

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
Finally

This friggin spam bot of a thing. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
dyabman:

Not really but if you are an understanding being then cut him some slack after all he's hardworking not a lazy a.s.s mikel !

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
^^^ that is why I admire Ramirezs' strength and hard work . What a player he is !!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
dyabman: ^^^ that is why I admire Ramirezs' strength and hard work . What a player he is !!

U say grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 12:22am On Jul 29, 2014
BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea fc have
completed the signing of South korea
defender PARK D' BUS on a 4-year
deal worth £4.5m

Saw this on another thread - xo funny
Roflmao grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (19152) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, 100smile(m), zeusis(m), enigma0, Bluelines69 and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.