Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,360 members, 7,957,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11226131 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (19981) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Fernandud is gone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2014

Finally! We are rid of Torres. Freedom feels good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Tval: Dhellake abeg hit me shoki

Both orezi and lil kesh's own

Oya we dey wait.. Lil kesh(Remix)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBNyIfKLlgQ

Oluwa o se o. . . for delivering us from Torres. I hope he does well at Milan tho.

No one can say shit about not giving this guy every damn opportunity there is. We have sacrificed alot this past 3 years!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Fernando's transfer is one for the history books

200 years from now, people will still be talking and laughing about the worst transfer in football history

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
But what has gone wrong with Milan

How would a club I have so much respect for be buying Torres? The same club now takes pride in buying every reject possible

From Van Bommel to Essien to Tarabt to Rami now the worst Torres etc

Go check their page on transfermarkt see the section of market values
All their players have red arrows pointing down

http://www.transfermarkt.com/ac-mailand/startseite/verein/5

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nihilist: Fernando's transfer is one for the history books

200 years from now, people will still be talking and laughing about the worst transfer in football history
cool cool cool Milan were scammed

AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
SailorXY:
cool cool cool Milan were scammed

AGAIN

You just gotta love Chelsea now!

We drug the representatives and sign the phucking deal - We sell whoever we wanna sell to any damn buyer we want.

It's the Jose era baby! cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Were Milan Scammed? I dont think so. We are spending to even send him on loan for the rest of the contract.

Whats the difference in selling him for the loan fees and paying out the difference in wages>?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hey guys...longest time....you never asked of me? *not fair* anways,we are still one family cha.....just checkn up on yuh guys....*winks*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
I will miss my fernando.....just as I miss luiz,ashley cole and lampard....though I love Jose's replacement

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
Wow wow wow Torres finally offloaded cos he would definitely be released at the end of the loan spell.
I hope he does well in Milan though. Thanks for that goal at the Nou Camp.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
Cutekemitola: Hey guys...longest time....you never asked of me? *not fair* anways,we are still one family cha.....just checkn up on yuh guys....*winks*

Yeah Tola it's been long, hope you're great?

BTW, what are you really gonna miss, Fernando's good looks or incredible misses?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
First time I'll be seeing Madam TNG post here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dhellake: First time I'll be seeing Madam TNG post here

Torres Exit factor. . . We go kill Ram
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
tng: Thanks for that goal at the Nou Camp.
!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
lalaboi:

Torres Exit factor. . . We go kill Ram

Lol... Ibime will bankroll the event
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
AirborneLacer:

You just gotta love Chelsea now!

We drug the representatives and sign the phucking deal - We sell whoever we wanna sell to any damn buyer we want.

It's the Jose era baby! cool

That's our motto, we drug the representatives from other clubs and write the check ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Yeah Tola it's been long, hope you're great?

BTW, what are you really gonna miss, Fernando's good looks or incredible misses?
lol I ll miss his good looks and everytin abt him...Btw ow are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
Chelsea signs Remy for 10m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
mikeywise: Chelsea signs Remy for 10m

Source?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
raumdeuter: But what has gone wrong with Milan

How would a club I have so much respect for be buying Torres? The same club now takes pride in buying every reject possible

hahaha bro abeg I nor fit laff
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Cutekemitola: lol I ll miss his good looks and everytin abt him...Btw ow are you doing?

I'm doing good.

You've got nothing to worry about, Nando is gone for good, you've got me now wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Tval:

That's our motto, we drug the representatives from other clubs and write the check ourselves.

Chelseabmw come take down this ''Pride of London'' motto, we already know we are!

We wish to be known as ''Official Chelsea Fan Thread : Druging The Reps & Signing The Cheque Since 1880''.

Anyone seconding this motion? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
AirborneLacer:

I'm doing good.

You've got nothing to worry about, Nando is gone for good, you've got me now wink
lol I hear u mr lacer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
Cutekemitola: lol I hear u mr lacer

Do the needful already - mail this dude ASAP!

One Chelsea we stand wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
raumdeuter: But what has gone wrong with Milan

Galliani and Berlusconi have both gone senile
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Do the needful already - mail this dude ASAP!

One Chelsea we stand wink
lol u dey use style style dey do some ***** abi??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
@mizmycoli dunno if u r a chelsea fan,but seriously I need a female chelsea friend on dis thread.....*coversface*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
Cutekemitola: lol u dey use style style dey do some ***** abi??

Myself?

Nah ask around, I'm a son of a priest.

I just wanna send ya this season's league fixtures via mail - you've got me now remember? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (19981) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Skimpledawg(m), AlphaNugget(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.