Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10499267 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (19146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ibime: Lassana Diarra on a free transfer anyone?

No mind o...! Anyfin but Mikel in dat midfield angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
AirborneLacer: I've been meaning to share this article with this house, must read for every Chelsea fan!

The Last Time We Were Champions.

http://chelseaindex.com/1063/chelsea-double-winners-review.html
Good Read, The writer said Ivanovic at RB was a weak link going forward, same can't be said today, Brana is now a beast going forward
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dhellake: Good Read, The writer said Ivanovic at RB was a weak link going forward, same can't be said today, Brana is now a beast going forward

Brana in 2009/10 couldn't surge forward in games.

He was doing at RB what Azpilicueta is currently doing for us at LB, the only difference was that you'd find him in the box each time a set-piece was to be taken, he was and is still lethal in the air!

We've never had such a bargain buy in a longtime - I so much thank Lokomotiv Moskow cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Brana in 2009/10 couldn't surge forward in games.

He was doing at RB what Azpilicueta is currently doing for us at LB, the only difference was that you'd find him in the box each time a set-piece was to be taken, he was and is still lethal in the air!

We've never had such a bargain buy in a longtime - I so much thank Lokomotiv Moskow cheesy grin
It didn't look like a bargain then, that was the biggest transfer in Russia then, Azpi is also looking like a bargain as well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dhellake: It didn't look like a bargain then, that was the biggest transfer in Russia then, Azpi is also looking like a bargain as well

£9million? That's to show you how poor that phucking League is.

Brana na confirm bargain buy!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
This looks authoritative, Nando is going to Milan!

www.metro.co.uk/2014/08/28/fernando-torres-nears-chelsea-exit-after-agreeing-two-year-deal-with-ac-milan-4849211/

Ibime na which Prophet you pay make him help lift this curse? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
http://m.skysports.com/article/football//9444578

Torres talks terms with Milan

So happy mehn..... I'm guaranteed that we are gonna get a 3rd striker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
Things are seriously taking a new twist.

Costa is reported to be out with a hamy, Andre suffered a leg injury against Leicester, Nando is Milan bound. That leaves us with just one forward ahead of the Everton clash - Didier Drogba!

Now if you were to be Jose (which you'll never be), what would be your line-up against Everton?

Personally, I'd settle for this team:

1 - Courtois

2 - Ivanovic

5 - Gary Cahill

6 - John Terry

3 - Ceasar Azpilicueta

4 - Nemanja Matic

10 - Cesc Fabregas

8 - Oscar

7 - Willian

11 - Eden Hazard

9 - Didier Drogba

4-3-3 Is the way. A strong line-up still despite the quagmire we've been engulfed in lately.

There's no way we wouldn't grab a win or at worse a draw with this team at Goodison Park.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
Father Lord let this Torres news to Milan be fake

Chelsea needs Torres, their fans just dont know it yet, Who would keep shekpe for them now

Father enter Romans mind like you did for Pharaoh so he can give Torres a long term contract

In Jesus mighty name we pray

Can I hear a loud AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
raumdeuter: Father Lord let this Torres news to Milan be fake

Chelsea needs Torres, their fans just dont know it yet, Who would keep shekpe for them now

Father enter Romans mind like you did for Pharaoh so he can give Torres a long term contract

Can I hear a loud AMEN

Dayo of the truth, tell me how you are feeling about this 'rapture'. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
lalaboi:

Again, Deviating from the point. .Shifting arguements to points you are comfortable with as usual.

United are overspending on what is neccesary - Fact
United are being bullied in the transfer market - Fact

coming from a fan of a club that bought torres for £50m as far back as 2011, this is a bit rich. chelsea have been räped, sodömised, robbed naked in the transfer market since 2003.

united bought mikel for £4m & resold him to chelsea @ £16m - mikel never kicked a ball for united. then if we remember the £21m you paid for wright-phillips, £30m for sheva, etc then you would know you are just being myopic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
Jose is my man. I only wanted a boss who could get rid of Torres, Luiz, Mata, Mikel and Ramires from ma team. 3 are down, Mikel would be down if we could get rid of him, and only Rami still remains a factor although not too big a factor as before.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
raumdeuter: Father Lord let this Torres news to Milan be fake

Can I hear a loud AMEN

Jesuuuuuuuuu....! Dk which kind prayer be dis now ? angry
I go swear for u and yah team o....! Can't believe after all this years of battles with Oga Nateevs and Oga Coogar u can be making this kind of prayer angry angry if na play Abeg Dk stop am angry angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
Group G

Chelsea kiss

Fc Schalke. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
Group G

Chelsea kiss

Fc Schalke cheesy

Sporting Lisbon cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
coogar:

coming from a fan of a club that bought torres for £50m as far back as 2011, this is a bit rich. chelsea have been räped, sodömised, robbed naked in the transfer market since 2003.

united bought mikel for £4m & resold him to chelsea @ £16m - mikel never kicked a ball for united. then if we remember the £21m you paid for wright-phillips, £30m for sheva, etc then you would know you are just being myopic.

I dont think Lala is arguing this, he's only asking a simple question; how are you lot faring in the transfer market?

Is it really that difficult for United fans to admit that they've gotten it wrong?

Chelsea have been sodomised in the transfer market back then but are now making the best deals, bullying teams into doing business the Chelsea way - Pragmatists!

United have been exceptional in the transfer market back then but are now being gang-raped by smaller teams like Southampton and Bilbao, making panic buys and settling for players that were forced out of their teams - Coog which adjective defines your team's current plight?

Must be dutch transition?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
Group G

Chelsea kiss

Fc Schalke cheesy

Sporting Lisbon cheesy

NK Maribor cheesy

We have qualified already..... who are we playing @ 2rd round cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
Resting players tinz in UCL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
Oluwa is seriously working his socks off for us this season.

Nando is moving to Milan and now it's Schalke, Sporting and Maribor for us in the UCL!

Ese Eledumare! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
Torres must leave o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
This UEFA draw is fixed, Oil money speaking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
chelseabmw: Group G

Chelsea kiss

Fc Schalke cheesy

Sporting Lisbon cheesy

NK Maribor cheesy

We have qualified already..... who are we playing @ 2rd round cheesy

Some ninjas from Group D.

Must be Anderlecht!

The God I worship doesn't sleep neither does he slumber cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Dayo of the truth, tell me how you are feeling about this 'rapture'. cheesy

Why would I want Chelsea to solve a major problem they have?

Getting rid of Torres might make them get a striker who can actually do hs job and not keep Shekpe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brisingr(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
Torres so sad embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
AirborneLacer:
I dont think Lala is arguing this, he's only asking a simple question; how are you lot faring in the transfer market?

united are doing exceptionally well - the market out there is crazy. how good was bale when he was sold at £86m? surely, not as good as di maria was last season for madrid so £60m is a fair deal!

we are united, the megastore ran out of letter R this week because of him. by christmas, united would have recouped the money back on shirt sales alone. check the biggest shirt sellers in the last 5-6 seasons - na united players.

Is it really that difficult for United fans to admit that they've gotten it wrong?

what did they get wrong? buying di maria was wrong or buying rojo - a world cup finalist was wrong?

Chelsea have been sodomised in the transfer market back then but are now making the best deals, bullying teams into doing business the Chelsea way - Pragmatists!

chelsea are still magas in the market.....FFP was the reason you lots became quiet in the current market. which chelsea?

United have been exceptional in the transfer market back then but are now being gang-raped by smaller teams like Southampton and Bilbao, making panic buys and settling for players that were forced out of their teams - Coog which adjective defines your team's current plight?

gangräpe by southampton? luke shaw is an english player - there's a surcharge when you buy an english player. ashley cole's retirement also made sure shaw would now receive regular call ups into the national team. of course, the fee will be high.

herrera is a good player. he would walk into your first team without stress. i looked at your team and only cesc is better. what we paid for him is a very fair price considering a club paid £35m for andy caroll.

Must be dutch transition?cheesy

it's not any ditch transition - that's the current market value. fergie would have experienced the same ish too. the announcement of the adidas deal & the mouth-watering chevrolet deal is also a big factor. every selling club knows united have a pot of gold & they are squeezing them.....united need players too so their hands are tied if you add the fact that they aren't in europe this year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
UEFA best player, Ororo, well deserved
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
coogar: herrera is a good player. he would walk into your first team without stress.

shocked Ehn.?? Herrera that has not even proved himself will walk into Chelsea 1st 11 with Ease grin I laugh..

I dont blame ManU guys undecided 2 years ago, U people said Kagawa will Outshine Hazard in the EPL..

The same Kagawa was Clueless against MK dons on Tuesday..

So b4 U can say Herrera will get 1st team Shirt at Stoke, let him Use a Complete season.. Thanks..

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
^^^
Don't mind Utd fans, who will Herrera bench at Chelsea?? we are talking real matches, not preseason

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dhellake: ^^^
Don't mind Utd fans, who will Herrera bench at Chelsea?? we are talking real matches, not preseason
ROTFLMAOgrin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
Quarter-Final straight. This yeye group guarantees us a free-pass oshofree team in the 2nd round.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
Agboosomo:
Group G: Chelsea, Schalke, Sporting, Maribor
Group H: - FC Porto - Shakhtar D. (UKR) -
ATHLETIC CLUB - BATE Borisov (BLR)

CHELSEA ALREADY IN QUARTER FINALS CUZ WE CAN DEMOLISH ALL TEAMS FROM G & H PUT TOGETHER

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (19146) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: enigma0, Leyqute(m), Iyasele24(m), AlphaNugget(m), PDPGuy, andrewbaba44, drisham(m), SirAce, A001, Agadinaagwuofe, Benwallt(m), zeusis(m), joezy23(m), Singapore1(m), 100smile(m), BlueMann, NinjaMetahuman, DammyOlu123(m) and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.