Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10532151 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
This is 3 hot pts int the bag........ But we panicked in the closing stage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
Fab is injured though sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Nihilist:
England v All Blacks in 7 minutes

These niggas need to hurry up and score before I change the channel

Was just about to ask If you were watching that game?

Currently switching between that game and the wallabies vs wales game.

Have to say the All blacks are missing Dan Carter's calming influence at the no10 spot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
Nihilist:
Fab is injured though sad

Dude honestly needs to take a rest imo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
Everytime i come here and say Azpi doesnt get enough praises , A natural LB(overhyped imo) Felipe luis cant even see his back....Azpi is effing awesome

Meanwhile Mark Schwarzer just steady doing an Hilario for us grin grin

Baba wan win league

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
Bimfo:

Ah still no dey hear U na.. grin Which number U dey for the Log Southampton, ManCity, Arsenal no dey make me hear wetin U dey talk..
no wahala
you go hear very soon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
chic2pimp:

Was just about to ask If you were watching that game?

Currently switching between that game and the wallabies vs wales game.

Have to say the All blacks are missing Dan Carter's calming influence at the no10 spot

You're absolutely right....Cruden is a pile of wannnnk even with the pen he scored...

England far the better side in the bits of the first half that I watched

I'm a bit pissed off cos my girlfriend's family are coming over to visit in less than an hour and We've had to dash to the shops
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
What a game! I'm impressed overall, few of the players are tired. The most baffling thing is we ain't at our best, but we gained some valuable points along the way. #Markofachampion.

Ramirez did a job today.. I'll rate him 7.0.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
Southampton have been giving Man city and Arsenal something to think about. 2 nil up. cool shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
Noah13:
Hazard has got to work on his finishing. He doesn't cross the ball or pass when he is supposed to, he always want to make sure he dribbles every defender and even the goal-keeper before taking the shot - it's just pointless.

If this guy doesn't improve on his finishing as time goes on, either one of Sallah or Schurrle will have to leave the club and maybe we could get someone like Reus.

It's not pointless. It's called a process. Hazard is 23 and at the stage where he is developing all aspects of his game. And just like he is putting huge efforts in developing his defensive side of his game, he is improving his shooting.

I wonder what people want from him. If Hazard could shoot well, he will be 3rd best player in the world already. It's like y'all want a fantastic player out of the box. No one wants to ride the trying times when he doesn't get all things right.

Everyone wants Robben now but I remember as clear as day when Robben was 22 at Chelsea and was considered very frustrating because he never seemed to know when to pass and never scored enough.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
nateevs:

It's not pointless. It's called a process. Hazard is 23 and at the stage where he is developing all aspects of his game. And just like he is putting huge efforts in developing his defensive side of his game, he is improving his shooting.

I wonder what people want from him. If Hazard could shoot well, he will be 3rd best player in the world already.

It's like y'all want a fantastic player out of the box. No one wants to ride the trying times when he doesn't get all things right.
Everyone wants Robben now but I remember as clear as day when Robben was 22 at Chelsea and was considered very frustrating because he never seemed to know when to pass and never scored enough.

The bold is LOLstatic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
Nihilist:

You're absolutely right....Cruden is a pile of wannnnk even with the pen he scored...

England far the better side in the bits of the first half that I watched

I'm a bit pissed off cos my girlfriend's family are coming over to visit in less than an hour and We've had to dash to the shops

Chale i refuse to believe the All Blacks can't produce a better fly half than Cruden or Crockers(whatever his name is called). Dan Carter better not be injured come the worldcup proper next year. Nothing more emphasised his importance than how piss poor their convertions were today. Absolutely appalling.

Moving on to the game itself, the all blacks came good in the second half. Richie McCaw is still an OG. England were left wondering what might have been at they converted their period of dominance to points.

Ahhhh proper calam. Pele. I'm sure U can catch the highlights on BBC3.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
nateevs:

I wonder what people want from him. If Hazard could shoot well, he will be 3rd best player in the world already. It's like y'all want a fantastic player out of the box. No one wants to ride the trying times when he doesn't get all things right.

He is a good player and still developing, agreed. But he is 23 and not getting any younger, but the fact that he doesn't shoot or cross the ball at the right time is the problem.
I mean come on he is a winger and has to deliver at least 10 crosses per game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
It would probably seem weird if anyone is unable to notice the odd thing in this photo

[size=25pt]Taken just before Gary Cahill's equaliser[/size]

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
JOSE

Fabregas has a hamstring injury, Ramires is the same thing [groin] as before but he knew for my plan it was important for him to start the game.
Fabregas is a fantastic professional and he gambled and I gambled. He can join up with Spain
but if he does he will be back.’
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
Noah13:
He is a good player and still developing, agreed. But he is 23 and not getting any younger, but the fact that he doesn't shoot or cross the ball at the right time is the problem.
I mean come on he is a winger and has to deliver at least 10 crosses per game.

He is not a pure winger who hugs the line, runs the channels with little or no technique and puts cross after cross in. Hazard is not a Navas or Valencia, Schurrle or Salah. Hazard is an intelligent all round play-maker, depsite playing from the left; a player very capable of playing in the hole behind the striker unlike conventional wingers.

This means that he will, at certain points in the game, attempt to influence the game by coming inside to attempt shooting on goal, taking everyone on by himself or just finding the best positioned player.

There is no "problem" with Hazard. There is only a process. A process of development that includes the belief of being able to do it all by himself.

I ask you again, did you watch Robben at Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
Charlie Austin!!!!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
Nateevs, I'm sure you don't want Hazard to be another Robben
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
Stupid referee
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dhellake:

Hazard would feel blessed and thank all his gods if he is 50% of Robben
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
raumdeuter:

Hazard would feel blessed and thank all his gods if he is 50% of Robben
And what did 100% Robben achieve at 23?? even at 30?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dhellake:
And what did 100% Robben achieve at 23?? even at 30?

Robben is a CL winner, Being the dominant player in a world cup and besides Messi and Ronaldo the undisputed best player in the whole world

5 of Hazards cant achieve all that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
raumdeuter:

Robben is a CL winner, Being the dominant player in a world cup and besides Messi and Ronaldo the undisputed best player in the whole world

5 of Hazards cant achieve all that
Even at 30, he's 3rd?? Hazard is already in top 23 at age 23, he'll sure achieve more then whatever Robben has achieved so far in the next 5years
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dhellake:
Even at 30, he's 3rd?? Hazard is already in top 23 at age 23, he'll sure achieve more then whatever Robben has achieved so far in the next 5years

If Hazard played at Messi and Ronaldos peak, He wont even be a top 20 player. His only hope is to wish the good players retire and the only ones left are Walcott and Wilshere. However in his age group he isnt even top 5. At the moment he is on the same level as Sterling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
raumdeuter:

If Hazard played at Messi and Ronaldos peak, He wont even be a top 20 player. His only hope is to wish the good players retire and the only ones left are Walcott and Wilshere. However in his age group he isnt even top 5. At the moment he is on the same level as Sterling
And which 5 players in his age grade made the Ballon D'Or shortlist?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dhellake:

What kind of talk is that? What's wrong with Robben?
I want Hazard to be all of Robben and more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
nateevs:

What kind of talk is that? What's wrong with Robben?
I want Hazard to be all of Robben and more.

He does not need to improve any longer, he's almost as good as Robben
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dhellake:
He does not need to improve any longer, he's almost as good as Robben

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Hazard has a lot to improve on to become a Robben. Robben is what Hazard wants to be firstly, then much more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
shocked shocked SEE QPR shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
Goaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllll
QPR
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
nateevs:
Goaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllll

QPR score
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
Make QPR hold On..

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sunnychibs(m), Ibunkun1(m), HOMOTOYOSI10 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.