Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10431270 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (19107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Noah13:
Did anyone get a glimpse of a Bayern player throwing Kompany to the ground?

That was Lewandowski giving him a taste of his physical game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
Maduks88:
Chelsea and psg are the only unbeaten team this season in europe top 5 leagues. let's see who would be defeated first
PSG are still looking to put their feet down in Europe. And until they do, they can't be considered as European Jaugernauts.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

That was Lewandowski giving him a taste of his physical game
That challenge was just wicked!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dhellake:
Alago Boateng, the best defender in Raumdeuter's TV

Dem dey find u for Barca thread o.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 12:04am On Nov 26, 2014
chic2pimp:

Dem dey find u for Barca thread o.

Bros, I don unfollow that thread, if Messi breaths, the first name they'll mention is Cr7, the arguments are even boring these days.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 5:38am On Nov 26, 2014
^^^ na Messi closest rival, what do u expect, and a typical Nigerian don't like hyping even if the facts are there. They be like '' ki lon gba gan, shey C-gogogo na o da ni? '' lol

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 6:20am On Nov 26, 2014
Noah13:
Did anyone get a glimpse of a Bayern player throwing Kompany to the ground?
Lol. That scene was epic. It was Lewandoski who threw Kompany to the ground.grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 6:22am On Nov 26, 2014
Noah13:
That challenge was just wicked!
It was borne out of frustration. Kompany keep frustrating him.grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:27am On Nov 26, 2014
Danhumprey:
It was borne out of frustration. Kompany keep frustrating him.grin

I think he was the one who kept sodomising Kompany all night even the goal he scored was a real disgrace to Kompany once again

It was until Lewandoski left the field before Kompany could do anything meaningful
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 6:32am On Nov 26, 2014
raumdeuter:

I think he was the one who kept sodomising Kompany all night even the goal he scored was a real disgrace to Kompany once again

It was until Lewandoski left the field before Kompany could do anything meaningful
I'd give Lewandowski a 9.5 rating for the goal he scored. Like WTF, a light-weight bullying two huge CBs to get an header.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2014
C'est mesmerizing et amazing one touch passing football at the edge of the opponent's box. Just WOW!
This is certainly becoming a trademark of this Chelsea side and I'd really like us to do it against some top sides. Schalke and L'pool dont count.

Brilliant brilliant football.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 9:16am On Nov 26, 2014
FBS:
C'est mesmerizing et amazing one touch passing football at the edge of the opponent's box. Just WOW!
This is certainly becoming a trademark of this Chelsea side and I'd really like us to do it against some top sides. Schalke and L'pool dont count.

Brilliant brilliant football.
Fabregas has been a revelation.
The guy has single-handedly changed Chelsea's style of play into something else.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2014
Noah13:
Fabregas has been a revelation.
The guy has single-handedly changed Chelsea's style of play into something else.
imo this ain't only the work of Fabregas though I must confess that he has certainly made THAT impact. Just brilliant to watch.

Anyone else notice how Willian has improved? A starter now jeje and slowly.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2014
FBS:

imo this ain't only the work of Fabregas though I must confess that he has certainly made THAT impact. Just brilliant to watch.

Anyone else notice how Willian has improved? A starter now jeje and slowly.
And one of our unsung heroes has been Matic - he has been fantastic with his domination in midfield.

Willian had a good game with a goal and an assist to show for it.

Everyone one on the team has been improving their game since the poor performance against QPR.

It would take real substance to beat this Chelsea side.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2014
Noah13: And one of our unsung heroes has been Matic - he has been fantastic with his domination in midfield.

Willian had a good game with a goal and an assist to show for it.

Everyone one on the team has been improving their game since the poor performance against QPR.

It would take real substance to beat this Chelsea side.

Matic unsung hero ke? That ninja has been getting as much accolades as he deserves.

Every player in this team deserve every plaudit coming their way!

We've been in such imperious form that we even scaled the 'November albatross' with consummate ease.

Na make trophies follow at the end of the season remain. . .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Yustash001(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2014
It's funny how some peeps are comparing mikel with matic....tiaba fi omo we omo ama lukan pa....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
nitlad:

Matic unsung hero ke? That ninja has been getting as much accolades as he deserves.

Every player in this team deserve every plaudit coming their way!

We've been in such imperious form that we even scaled the 'November albatross' with consummate ease.

Na make trophies follow at the end of the season remain. . .
Na so o!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
Which peeps?!.. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maduks88(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
Chelsea's EPL stats

1) Most goals in the Premier League, with 30
Southampton and Manchester City are closest to the
Blues, with 24 goals each.

2) Best pass completion in the final third, 78%
The likes of Cesc Fabregas, Eden Hazard, and Oscar will
have been vital in this stat.

3) Best tackles won percentage, 83%
Even when the Stamford Bridge outfit lose the ball they get
it back efficiently.

4) Second least goals conceded, 11
That great tackling has helped them in the goals conceded
stakes. Only Southampton have less, with six.

5) Most Premier League shots on target, 53
The Londoners have pelted opposition goals with shots.

6) Highest percentage of shots to goals, 22%
A lot of those shots have gone in as well.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
Dhellake:

Bros, I don unfollow that thread, if Messi breaths, the first name they'll mention is Cr7, the arguments are even boring these days.

Who cares? undecided

But this same thread you can't do without peeping n splitting noise about Crybaby... tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:

Who cares? undecided

But this same thread you can't do without peeping n splitting noise about Crybaby... tongue grin
Guy, it seems you are high on something, me spitting noise on Barcas thread?? your brain needs some reconfiguration, Even when Ronaldo was scoring hat trick weekly, I don't even come
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:

Who cares? undecided

Guy, it seems you are high on something, me spitting noise on Barcas thread?? your brain needs some reconfiguration. The last time I was on your thread was when you guys were talking of selling this same Messi that you lots are now shouting all around.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
Dhellake:
Guy, it seems i are high on something, me spitting noise on Barcas thread?? my brain needs some reconfiguration, Even when Ronaldo was scoring hat trick weekly, I don't even come

Na so e dey pain u oga! tongue

Who cares about Crybaby's penaltricks... tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:

Na so e dey pain u oga! tongue

Who cares about Crybaby's penaltricks... tongue grin
Trust me, I won't exchange words with you, I know you are a troll, the other time I told chic2pimp if Messi breaths, Ronaldo's name would be mentioned, what you just did just proved me right, What has Cr7 got to do with my reply??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RaeMystix: 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:

Who cares? undecided

I must agree; Ronaldo really is a cry baby grin grin..That fugly face he makes; Yikes!. Not cute.......Shrugs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
Dhellake:
Trust me, I won't exchange words with you, I know you are a troll, the other time I told chic2pimp if Messi breaths, Ronaldo's name would be mentioned, what you just did just proved me right, What has Cr7 got to do with my reply??

Like I said, you proven that you are not a man of your words after telling everyone on this thread that you un-followed our thread cos of that yet I just spotted you viewing our thread like I earlier predicted.

You probably 4got you mentioned Crybaby's so-called penaltricks n I replied you, so who is talking abt him now? undecided grin

Padi mi, make we 4get dis jare. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
Dhellake:

Hehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
chic2pimp:

Hehehe grin grin grin grin

See your teeth... grin grin grin

The current position AC Milan is reminds me of one certain big team in England... tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
Dhellake:
Guy, it seems you are high on something, me spitting noise on Barcas thread?? your brain needs some reconfiguration, Even when Ronaldo was scoring hat trick weekly, I don't even come
Lienus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
bykebyke:

Lienus
You can go ahead and dig out those posts if it ever exist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:

See your teeth... grin grin grin

The current position AC Milan is reminds me of one certain big team in England... tongue grin

Slow and steady wins the race wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
chic2pimp:

Slow and steady wins the race wink

I hear you! wink

But I doff my hat to the great rossoneri... cool Gone were the days wey dem dey terrorise Italy & europe... shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (19107) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.