Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,102 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10531236 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:48am On Dec 14, 2014
Ibime:
City so lucky thís season. All their injuries are coming whilst they play Leicester, Burnley and co.
means you rely on injuries to rival teams for a chance to win the league? this same MouthinhoUnstoppableMachine?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2014
coogar:

the 2 manchester clubs have to work twice as hard to get those titles. chelsea & arsenal usually get free passes. arsenal's unbeaten season was aided by the FA.too many games that season where arsenal were down on their luck & the ref would whisper to pires to dive & a penalty would draw the game level.

no consistency in refereeing.
it makes me sick!

Coogar, admit it.. U were high when U posted this.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2014
mumu mumu people plenty here sha smh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2014
Well, this rumor has refused to fade. It's right on the Sunday Express.

Chelsea to make a £30m bid for Kevin Strootman come January!

That would be stealing the Dutch international under the nose of Manyoo.

Sell Mikel already and fly in this man of steel, our midfield deserves such upgrade.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2014
^^^ even d UCL goal neva do una? tonguegrin

Na people like una e no go like jam 4 streetz... shockedgrin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
coded01:
^^^ even d UCL goal neva do una? tonguegrin

Na people like una e no go like jam 4 streetz... shockedgrin

Bro business is business, we have to respect that.

In business, one doesn't have to entertain any sort of familiarity, you stay pragmatic till the end.

I go sell Mikel, still meet am for road, and offer the nigga his favorite lager beer - no hard feelings cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2014

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
David de gea simply the best in town..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Which fall from grace is worse? The United one of last year or the Liverpool one of this year?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
coogar:

most of them have no balls at the bridge.
they always want the title to stay in the south. all those folks the FA hire to officiate games want london clubs to win the league every season.

Mata's goal was offside , I'm sure he was a foreigner that was why the blind lineman didn't raise his flag, huh ? Oh they want the title to stay south..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
dyabman:

Mata's goal was offside , I'm sure he was a foreigner that was why the blind lineman didn't raise his flag, huh ? Oh they want the title to stay south..

shut up!
how would the linesman have see van persie touching the ball? the ball didn't change direction & if the ball is untouched, mata is onside!

you can't blame officials for that....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by shooowthem: 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
See manyoooo fans yapping dust abt refs dis days cheesy Abeg who we wan blame for una second goal against loserpool embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
coogar:

shut up!
how would the linesman have see van persie touching the ball? the ball didn't change direction & if the ball is untouched, mata is onside!

But you can blame officials for cahill playing 90mins against hull yesterday? You r a consummate tool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
dyabman:

But you can blame officials for cahill playing 90mins against hull yesterday? You r a consummate tool

so i shouldn't blame the officials that saw a player commit a dangerous foul & then dived in the box.....the ref spotted the dive but he didn't think to give him a yellow for the dive?

there must be testiclês in your brain. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Liverpool fūcked Up.. Sterling especially..

De Gea was Superb but technically, "footballistically" speaking: Goalkeepers can only have great performances when their defence is playing poorly.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
coogar:

so i shouldn't blame the officials that saw a player commit a dangerous foul & then dived in the box.....the ref spotted the dive but he didn't think to give him a yellow for the dive?
there must be testiclês in your brain. cheesy

Craze dey ya head since 1905 cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bimffo:
Liverpool fūcked Up.. Sterling especially..

De Gea was Superb but technically, "footballistically" speaking: Goalkeepers can only have great performances when their defence is playing poorly.

The midget wasted liverpool's golden chances , rubbish manager rubbish players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by royale442(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
Noah13:

Leave those guys, it might be too late before they come to reality. It might not be now though, but chances are the competition for top 4 will be even tougher in 4 or even 5 years.

Been watching the premier underdogs closely, all i can say is most of them are beginning to evolve from teams that were considered relegation dodgers to top 4 challengers(although it may not be now).

Am quite sure any football fan wouldn't want to see a table such as this one at the end of any season

1 Chelsea
2 Southampton
3 Swansea
4 City
5 Arsenal
6 United
7 Liverpool

It would be really shocking

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
Sterling a better No.10 than Oscar

[I]*coughs "fakely"*[/i] no be me talk am oo , na our ' have been supporting chelsea since 1905' bros.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
nateevs:
Which fall from grace is worse? The United one of last year or the Liverpool one of this year?

It would have to be Liverpool if they fail to win the Europa this season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Isn't that asking too much?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
Noah13:

Isn't that asking too much?!

Last time I checked, the Europa League is European football's second tier competition.

It's not a stomping ground for the elites.

If Liverpool cant give the likes of Sporting Lisbon, Ajax, Anderlecht, Olympiakos, Steaua Bucuresti, Napoli etc a run for their money, then the big wigs at the Club should kindly have the franchise closed.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Bro business is business, we have to respect that.

In business, one doesn't have to entertain any sort of familiarity, you stay pragmatic till the end.

I go sell Mikel, still meet am for road, and offer the nigga his favorite lager beer - no hard feelings cheesy

No mind me jare... wink

D guy sef just dey cash in on Chelsea mega box playing ****** every now n then... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2014
coogar:

shut up!

Not again! shocked

We blame Liverpool? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Last time I checked, the Europa League is European football's second tier competition.

It's not a stomping ground for the elites.

If Liverpool cant give the likes of Sporting Lisbon, Ajax, Anderlecht, Olympiakos, Steaua Bucuresti, Napoli etc a run for their money, then the big wigs at the Club should kindly have the franchise closed.

Say wetin happen? grin

I wonder if Chelsea would still exist if your format was put in effect decades ago... gringrin

Let Liverpool keep making the number till they get a Billionaire who is a football fan & is ready to transform liverpool & accomplish what Chelsea & Man City have been doing over the past 10 years... cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
coded01:

Say wetin happen? grin

I wonder if Chelsea would still exist if your format was put in effect decades ago... gringrin

Let Liverpool keep making the number till they get a Billionaire who is a football fan & is ready to transform liverpool & accomplish what Chelsea & Man City have been doing over the past 10 years... cool

Hehehe

You know say our past crisis get definition. Una own na better curse wey dem bury for a hut in Ijebu-ode cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Hehehe

You know say our past crisis get definition. Una own na better curse wey dem bury for a hut in Ijebu-ode cheesy

Don't mistake me for a Liverpool fan, I am not YNWA! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Yustash001(m): 6:27am On Dec 15, 2014
I heard the commentator saying....this is the worst start of the season for liverpool since 1964...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2014
coded01:

Don't mistake me for a Liverpool fan, I am not YNWA! grin
Why you dey deny Liverpool like this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 8:11am On Dec 15, 2014
AirborneLacer:

They won't win it! I'm 100% sure! There are more serious and tougher clubs there and the automatic qualification to champions league for the winners will make it tougher!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
PSG

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Greatihex(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.