Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11205794 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (19944) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
Zouma
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Keky:
cesc can't sodomize sh*t
yet gunners fans cry day nd night for missing out on him...........
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
Zouma kept Sterling and Co. in his breast-pocket all night.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 28, 2015
''With the game providing fans with end-to-end action, Quinn seemingly got confused and said Coutinho had just dribbled his way past Celtic's defence instead of Chelsea's defence.''

Skysports don suffer grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:09am On Jan 28, 2015
Just imagine if coutouis was in goal against bradford, and cech kept the clean sheet today........... The young man would av been murdered, plastics ?? Courtois could save Diaby's career.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 12:16am On Jan 28, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Gay!!!

Gay kill you..lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 12:16am On Jan 28, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Brendan has done a great job to be honest.

This team dictates the tempo of the game and all you could do is play catch up.

The likes of Sterling, Coutinho and Markovic are fast players, they're no doubt benefitting from the system. Gerrard and Lucas have given them the license to move upfield and go cause some serious havoc.

Poor finishing is the only thing letting down their good work. They need a potent striker.

Spot on....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:21am On Jan 28, 2015
TreQuartista:
"Also, my Ramires is back, that's the second
best news of the day. The first to be in the final but to have our Ramires back after weeks of work and sacrifice."

grin grin grin

Ramires is our midfield future, get used to it. tongue

Jose go die ontop that àboki matter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 12:23am On Jan 28, 2015
Liverpool were playing really well until Lambert and that Ghana man came on.

both of them lacked the pace to keep up with Liverpool's fast counter attacks and it tore them apart
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:24am On Jan 28, 2015
FBS:
Zouma kept Sterling and Co. in his breast-pocket all night.

No he didn't.

Keeping someone in your pocket means they don't get a shot

Sterling broke through few times to either shoot on goal or create an assist for a shot

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 1:02am On Jan 28, 2015
homesteady:
Bleacher Report UK @br_uk 5m
After 135 mins vs. Liverpool, Chelsea's 1
shot on target is a penalty.

very useless club!
how u dey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 6:37am On Jan 28, 2015
Tval:
how u dey
Trolling toh bad!gringringringringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:40am On Jan 28, 2015
goal.com funny rating... this website don craze finish.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/match/chelsea-vs-liverpool/1975365/ratings?ICID=HP_FT_2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Yustash001(m): 6:59am On Jan 28, 2015
The young courtois really saved some glaring chances.....zouma still lack experience though...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 7:43am On Jan 28, 2015
Yustash001:
The young courtois really saved some glaring chances.....zouma still lack experience though...

He shows promising traits and that he can be trusted against other quality teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Yustash001(m): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2015
amodu:

He shows promising traits and that he can be trusted against other quality teams.
yeah i agree with you..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:05am On Jan 28, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Your mind is settled? Them bin dey owe am? cheesy

A Liverpool equalizer will see us move into penalty-shootouts, so don't pay off your mind yet.
lol my mind just dey beat ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:34am On Jan 28, 2015
Ibime:

No he didn't.

Keeping someone in your pocket means they don't get a shot

Sterling broke through few times to either shoot on goal or create an assist for a shot
Sterling NEVER went past him. Past Terry yes, Ivanovic yes (once and he was brought down). Zouma NO. He lost his positional sense once and then still recovered even though Sterling was a few yards ahead of him. He (Zouma) kept him (Sterling) in his pocket ALL NIGHT LONG!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:35am On Jan 28, 2015
Ain't this one of those mornings when you rush and love to read the football section of every sports magazine or website eh? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 28, 2015
FBS:
Ain't this one of those mornings when you rush and love to read the football section of every sports magazine or website eh? cheesy

Man you're giving me the feelings of 2012.

The morning after our UCL heroic triumph in Munich.

I woke up with this wide smile on my face, walked down the street in my pyjamas and ordered for the dailies the vendor has got, embraced every being that I came across. Infact the kinda aura wey bin surround me that day is quite rare grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2015
AirborneLacer:

I woke up with this wide smile on my face, walked down the street in my pyjamas and ordered for the dailies the vendor has got, embraced every being that I came across. Infact the kinda aura wey bin surround me that day is quite rare grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Man, and euphorically speaking, sometimes you just wonder, is/was this what happiness is all about? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2015
AirborneLacer:

I can imagine how you felt when just some months later, your club became the 1st reigning champions to get flogged out during the group stage!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2015
homesteady:

I can imagine how you felt when just some months later, your club became the 1st reigning champions to get flogged out during the group stage!

HATER DETECTED!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2015
bigkesh:
yet gunners fans cry day nd night for missing out on him...........
no wonder he vanishes in big games. Loooool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2015
Keky:

Yea.. Big games you say.. He made 1 assist against arsenal the last time we played.. How many does Sanchez have..

Oh, I ave forgotten, Chelsea VS arsenal is not a big game.. A team that is competing with Southhampton for 5th place..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 10:35am On Jan 28, 2015
FBS:

Not much to look forward to jare. . .

The pattern was pretty much set yesterday. Chelsea win a closely fought encounter, Liverpool get all the plaudits. The consensus is that they were 'unlucky' to have lost to Chelsea. I assure you that is the tone of narratives you would be reading today.

That was why Mourinho said everybody was angling for a Liverpool PL triumph last season, and we were expected to be the puppets/clowns of the procession circus. That our Anfield victory sweet me die!

I have read a retärd boldly say, "as a 'purist', I do not wish Chelsea any success whatsoever". (Emphasis mine).

I have not seen so much dothraki cramped into so few words in my time.

We are the Club they all love to hate. I think I like it that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2015
Keky:
av been trying to figure out if arsenal z a big team or not, but after ur statement, i av absolutely no doubt about arsenal current status
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2015
Bimffo:

Yea.. Big games you say.. He made 1 assist against arsenal the last time we played.. How many does Sanchez have..

Oh, I ave forgotten, Chelsea VS arsenal is not a big game.. A team that is competing with Southhampton for 5th place..
Sanchez scored against City? Dortmund? Awwwww. A so called big team celebrating Capital One Cup Semis looooool. Even Wigan no do reach this one, looooool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2015
FBS:

grin grin grin
Man, and euphorically speaking, sometimes you just wonder, is/was this what happiness is all about? cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2015
Keky:
Sanchez scored against City? Dortmund? Awwwww. A so called big team celebrating Capital One Cup Semis looooool. Even Wigan no do reach this one, looooool.

He scored against City, Please Kindly crown yourself as Premier league Champions.. Scored against Dortmund and you still left the group as runner Up.. grin

We are going to Wembley for a Final match, and your team has only done that twice in like 10 Years(Even Liverpool has more counts).. So please stop hating.. I knew how you celebrated qualifying for the Final of the FA cup Last Season..

Chelsea is a team you people Love to hate, and I like it that way.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2015
Leicester v Chelsea on Saturday 28 Feb has been postponed because of the Blues' participation in the @CapitalOne_Cup final on 1 March (1/2)

West Ham v Chelsea has also moved because of the @CapitalOne_Cup final, from Tuesday 3 March to Wednesday 4 March (kick-off 1945 GMT) 2/2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 11:02am On Jan 28, 2015
Bimffo:

He scored against City, Please Kindly crown yourself as Premier league Champions.. Scored against Dortmund and you still left the group as runner Up.. grin

We are going to Wembley for a Final match, and your team has only done that twice in like 10 Years(Even Liverpool has more counts).. So please stop hating.. I knew how you celebrated qualifying for the Final of the FA cup Last Season..

Chelsea is a team you people Love to hate, and I like it that way.. grin
Wigan no even celebrate reach una own, loooooooool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (19944) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WhoDeyHause, Ijustwantto(m), a4turitoroman, fredoooooo, Jodera, Android17, johnjunior39(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.