Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10532041 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 12:58am On Mar 23, 2015
humblesteve:
Hurray! Its my birthday my fellow CFC fans join in celebration of my birthday

awon boiz been wan spoil my day4 me but God of remy came for our redemption

#Godwin#

Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 2:07am On Mar 23, 2015
And to Non-cfc fans join me in celebration... without you guys this thread wouldn't have been so interesting with all the critism and arguments.

#OneLove#

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 6:27am On Mar 23, 2015
humblesteve:

#Godwin#

Happy birthday bro

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2015
humblesteve:

#Godwin#

Happy birthday man, long life and prosperity, have fun but dont take too much wine or alcohol, i dont want to hear story that touches the heart o cheesy wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 23, 2015
humblesteve:
And to Non-cfc fans join me in celebration... without you guys this thread wouldn't have been so interesting with all the critism and arguments.

#OneLove#

Happy birthday bro. Best wishes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2015
humblesteve:

#Godwin#

Plenty good wishes. Enjoy yourself o jare. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bimfo:

Mumu Barca fan.. All the teams you mentioned, there is none U can beat.. Real Madrid, Bayern, PSG and Chelsea will Molēst You, this season.!

An\

if everybody in the world becomes a prophet tomorrow, you should not bother becoming one because you suck at it! gringrin

I'll quote you when we meet PSG again, and then Bayern!
Bimfo the fake prophet!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
humblesteve:

#OneLove#

Happy birthday bro

Where's the location?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obinna311(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
toba:
u guys goes from trusting Mourinho, Avram Grant, Guus Hindink, AVB, flipe scolari and now RDMatteo. may God help una
Dude no dey talk rubbish abeg...wich club u dey support sef?? Chelsea is gona win the league dis 2015 season..so start getting used to dat grin
toba:
u guys goes from trusting Mourinho, Avram Grant, Guus Hindink, AVB, flipe scolari and now RDMatteo. may God help una
Dude no dey talk rubbish abeg...wich club u dey support sef?? Chelsea is gona win the league dis 2015 season..so start getting used to dat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
CHELSEA ARE WINNING D TITLE WITH 88 POINTS.

WATCHOUT HATAZ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
This is to acknowledge with sincere appreciation your
thoughtfulness and good wishes in connection with my birthday.

Thanks to you all.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
chelseabmw:

Happy birthday bro

Where's the location?
Oga Boss here in my school Nnamdi azikiwe university awka, Anambra state.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:14am On Mar 24, 2015
homesteady:

if everybody in the world becomes a prophet tomorrow, you should not bother becoming one because you suck at it! gringrin

I'll quote you when we meet PSG again, and then Bayern!
Bimfo the fake prophet!

grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2015
Greg Dyke must be useless

Such a sentimental trog.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:18am On Mar 24, 2015
AirborneLacer:
Greg Dyke must be useless

Such a sentimental trog.

He has a point. English players are underrepresented in the EPL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
If they are good enough, they will always come through. A fact well known.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nihilist:

He has a point. English players are underrepresented in the EPL.

He doesn't have a point, he wants to be noticed, simple.

How good are these lot compared to their foreign counterparts?

Kane is scoring and all of a sudden, English lads are world beaters. Dyke should wake up from his wet dreams cheesy

When it's all said and done, the BPL's one selling point right now is it claim to fame as the most competitive professional league in Europe. The quality of the product which is what has earned the BPL the huge TV funds it presently has is related to the top level foreign talents.

If Dickhead stifles that and the quality of the product declines, Dickhead may end up killing the goose that's laying the golden egg.

Not just that, dickhead's sentimental call would discourage BPL fans in Asia, Africa and Middle East from seeing the BPL. These are lot who turn on their TVs every weekend to see their local heroes who ply their trade in England.

13 freaking lousy chaps in a squad of 25? Homegrown rule changed?

Bamford to spearhead our attack when we're up against the Madrid and Bayern of this world?

Things are about to get pretty messy for English teams I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
TreQuartista:
If they are good enough, they will always come through. A fact well known.

Exactly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olisadon: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
hello all cfc fans have you picked yours kindly call 08115409726 to pick yours .
A very unique and stylish timepiece

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olisadon: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
check out

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Exactly.

Has it been enacted or still proposal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olisadon: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
available in stock

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ibime:

Na CIMA I do. . . which is superior to ACCA IMHO.

I think we'll have to disagree when it comes to CIMA being the superior of the two. Then again it is your opinion as you stated.

Nah CFA i dey look at now. I here say money plenty for that side
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
TreQuartista:

Has it been enacted or still proposal?

Still a proposal.

One that might pull through.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
chic2pimp:

I think we'll have to disagree when it comes to CIMA being the superior of the two. Then again it is your opinion as you stated.

Nah CFA i dey look at now. I here say money plenty for that side

CIMA and ACCA syllabus is 80% congruent but for Business Management purposes, I'd go with CIMA. If your focus is audit etc then go with ACCA or ACA. If you want to travel the world go with ACCA.

CFA is not the same awoof it used to be. I go join you look am toward year end but just to increase options and gain a wider scope.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ibime:

CIMA and ACCA syllabus is 80% congruent but for Business Management purposes, I'd go with CIMA. If your focus is audit etc then go with ACCA or ACA. If you want to travel the world go with ACCA.

CFA is not the same awoof it used to be. I go join you look am toward year end but just to increase options and gain a wider scope.

The two syllabi are indeed quite identical(for most parts anyways). Plus with the little research I carried out before taking the huge leap, you really can not go wrong with either of them.

As you said, if one is more into the Management side of Accounting, then CIMA is the way to go and if you are into things like audit,taxation et al then ACCA is the way forward.

For real? Money no dey dere like before? Nah my boy(Maths whizz like you) wey talk say make I do am. He say I no go regret am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Our lovely Eden Hazard might eventually win EPL best player of the year.

www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9774203/premier-league-player-of-the-season-what-do-the-stats-say

Krasid, stop being sentimental, give the Hazardous Hazard some respect man, the stats says it all.
Some idiiiiots will say this kid is overrated....bunch of bloody haters.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
[b]Petr Cech says he will leave Chelsea at the end of the season rather than spend another year as Thibaut Courtois' understudy.
The 32-year-old Czech Republic international has started only four Premier League games this season after losing his place to the young Belgian and has been used primarily in domestic cup comptitions. 
Cech, who moved to Stamford Bridge in 2004 and has won three Premier League titles, four FA Cups, the Champions League and three League Cups, has accepted Jose Mourinho's decision to go with Courtois, but says the situation cannot go on indefinitely.  
"I don't know what the club's idea will be. It looks like it works well with me and Thibaut as a duo," he told the Idnes newspaper.
"But that can work for one season only. I don't want another one like this." 
But Cech, who is currently with his national side ahead of a European qualifier against Latvia on Saturday, says he will put thoughts about his future to one side until the end of the season.
"There always will be speculation, I leave it for the summer," he added.
"It will be important to sit down with the club, with the manager, to consider all the pros and cons. We will see what will work out the best."
Asked about a possible move to European champions Real Madrid, he said: "When a specific offer comes I will consider it. There are offers one cannot turn down". 
[/b]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
AirborneLacer:

He doesn't have a point, he wants to be noticed, simple.

How good are these lot compared to their foreign counterparts?

Kane is scoring and all of a sudden, English lads are world beaters. Dyke should wake up from his wet dreams cheesy

When it's all said and done, the BPL's one selling point right now is it claim to fame as the most competitive professional league in Europe. The quality of the product which is what has earned the BPL the huge TV funds it presently has is related to the top level foreign talents.

If Dickhead stifles that and the quality of the product declines, Dickhead may end up killing the goose that's laying the golden egg.

Not just that, dickhead's sentimental call would discourage BPL fans in Asia, Africa and Middle East from seeing the BPL. These are lot who turn on their TVs every weekend to see their local heroes who ply their trade in England.

13 freaking lousy chaps in a squad of 25? Homegrown rule changed?

Bamford to spearhead our attack when we're up against the Madrid and Bayern of this world?

Things are about to get pretty messy for English teams I swear.

The very best players in the world don't play in the EPL.

What you have in the EPL is second tier foreign players prioritised over homegrown talent.

These foreign players are developed in countries like Spain, Brazil etc, some of which have the stricter restrictions on foreign talent that enables an environment that gives game time to budding talent.

By restricting foreign talent, I think the goal is force clubs to use more homegrown players, who would then have a chance to develop their abilities, instead of languishing in the reserves till the time of rapture

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
why is nobody talking about Skrtel's stamp on De Gea?

Oh! I forgot!

silly me
Liverpool is a dear club!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:07am On Mar 25, 2015
Just here laughing at Liverpool. . They made such a fuss for Costa and now they are being punished for the same thing . . .Karma is a biaatch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nihilist:

The very best players in the world don't play in the EPL.

What you have in the EPL is second tier foreign players prioritised over homegrown talent.

These foreign players are developed in countries like Spain, Brazil etc, some of which have the stricter restrictions on foreign talent that enables an environment that gives game time to budding talent.

By restricting foreign talent, I think the goal is force clubs to use more homegrown players, who would then have a chance to develop their abilities, instead of languishing in the reserves till the time of rapture

Nice perspective but then I'm looking at the implications these call tend to pose.

Greg Dyke`s proposals have a lot of the old Made In Britian and Buy British movements about them. (Not to mention a liberal dose of protectionism).

The top clubs are now vast global brands; so much that you'd be forgiven for thinking that the day of local clubs being of and for the locals seemed over; and that, as we progress into the 21st century, football clubs truly exist in people's hearts not postal zones.

If the FA deems nationality - and therefore locality - such an important factor for players and clubs, how about fans?

Are English Chelsea fans 'preferable' to those in Yorkshire? Or Scotland? Or Nigeria and India?

Don't those fans matter as much? Dickhead's proposals have a bearing on these questions.

If the aim of the English PL changes from finding the very best possible team every year to finding the very best possible team half of which is English, what are all the implications?

Here's another perspective. If you were to be Roman Abramovich who's obviously into business with Chelsea, how would you view Dykes proposal, knowing fully well that the influx of these second tier foreign players has been the bedrock of Chelsea's success over the past decade?

Bro, Dyke's diatribe and experiment is not just gonna affect the clubs, but the fans, owners and the league at large.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), popizaino(m), airmark(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.