Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,178 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year (10338 Views)

Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United / PFA Player Of The Year Award 2011/2012 Nominees / Fernando Torres Vs Robin Van Persie: Who's Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2012
Ishilove: So how does this piece of useless information affect the price elubo in the market??!
lmao ask google now. Funny dude.
Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2012
Gracie1818: Please sports lovers permit me to digress a bit.Its just a short announcement.

Do u belong to that religion that commands u to murder family men,pregnant women,children,babies,boys and girls so that ull be in kingdom of 72. Virgins under the shadow of Sword/ blood? Please come out of it and search for truth because it is the biggest scam in the history of mankind.

Follow the teachings of Jesus Christ the messiah;which is about love,kindness and forgiveness and you will enter a paradise under the shadow of love and kindness
nawa o.. Must u do this here? Why are u descending urxef so low.. Common u cn do beta.. No offence
Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by Gracie1818(f): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2012
Thank u brother for at least airing your mind.Honestly I thank God for humility and ability to descend low for him.May God bless u and Van Persie.God bless Arsenal for life
Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by Aladinn(m): 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2012
Gracie1818: Thank u brother for at least airing your mind.Honestly I thank God for humility and ability to descend low for him.May God bless u and Van Persie.God bless Arsenal for life
Robin van persie belongs to that religion you're condemning. Does that sound like an irony to you?
Tolerance is what we all need. No religion or religious traditions are perfect. Xtianity is not the only way to God.
Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by zoomzoom1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2012
Van Perfect noni....
Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by ElKels(m): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2012
lekkie073: dis is probably his best season and i know its going tp be his last season in arsenal.....gunners fans should start saying byebye to him

If he leaves we'll produce another! It's the Arsenal way.
Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by 30secs(m): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2012
[quote author=mukina2][img]http://api.plixi.com/api/tpapi.svc/imagefromurl?size=medium&url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz.com%2Fs%2F203406368[/img]

Arsenal striker Robin van Persie has been crowned PFA Player of the Season and selected as a part of the team of the year.

The Netherlands international has scored 27 goals in the Premier League this season, more than any other player in the league.

[url=http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/04/22/3054041/breaking-news-van-persie-named-pfa-play finally..... A trophy at Arsenal!
Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by jeebz: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2012
Goodluck to RVP , one man MOPOL, obviously the best player in the British Isles
Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by omicron(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2012
He deserves it! Congrats RVP!
Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by dipo1: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2012
OmawumiMegbele: [size=50pt]Congrats. Finally an injury free season and you see what our man is capable of doing. Gunners forever.
If you ask me, ...na who i go ask?
[/size]

My wife, whats it with this your big fonts na? You better stop it or else I bannab you and you no go fit ask anybody
Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by jacky101: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2012
baba, persie joorr o! you too much jareee.
Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by KayDee4: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2012
Arsenal captain Robin van Persie has been voted 2012 Footballer of the Year by the Football Writers' Association.

. . . . and the accolades keep coming.
Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by ADAADA1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2012
dabrake: why not taribo west?

LOL
Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by ADAADA1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2012
zalight:

why is the news not on arsenal website?....hum just wondering not that he didnt deserve it tho

ONYE UFU OBI, BAD BELLE AND HATERS , GO AND TAKE IT FROM HIM NOWWWWW, ONYE UFU OBI,
Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by ADAADA1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2012
Aladinn:
You can organise your award for him. It's a free world.

GBAM AND OUT, I AGREE WITH YOU BRO, no mind them na bad belle people, ndi ufu obi,
Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by ADAADA1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2012
dabrake:
let him score more goals than vermaelen first

gbam lol
Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by Buchianom(m): 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2012
Kngrats RVP! Ur Golden boot is on d way
Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by rasputinn(m): 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2012
Nice,very nice
Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by dayokanu(m): 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2012
Ijogz K: Congrat best striker in the world... Kudos to your hardwork.. Hopefully you would surpass CR7 & Wizard Messi b4 you retire someday.... smiley

Best striker in which world? You take alomo do injection?
Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by edoyad(m): 12:18am On Apr 25, 2012
dayokanu:

Best striker in which world? You take alomo do injection?

Ehe? Do you have any evidence to the contrary?
Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by dayokanu(m): 12:20am On Apr 25, 2012
edoyad:

Ehe? Do you have any evidence to the contrary?

How many goals does he have in the league plus Champions league?
Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by chic2pimp(m): 12:30am On Apr 25, 2012
Ofcourse Gomez is the world's best......I mean is there any doubting that?
Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by dayokanu(m): 12:39am On Apr 25, 2012
Yeah cos he is one of the few striker who match their league scoring records in the CL and has been consistent for several seasons

Not one season wonder van R@p1st
Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by edoyad(m): 9:11am On Apr 25, 2012
dayokanu: Yeah cos he is one of the few striker who match their league scoring records in the CL and has been consistent for several seasons

Not one season wonder van R@p1st

chic2pimp: Ofcourse Gomez is the world's best......I mean is there any doubting that?
Then how come anytime I watch Sky Sports, ESPN, BBC and all others Its RVP they're all singing as top Striker? In fact Falcao is rated above anything in Germany, which to me is even Huntelaar
Re: Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year by 1025: 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2012
at least let him use that as a comforter since his team has refused to win anything in 7 seasons.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Leicester City (0 - 1) On 25th October 2020 / Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 19th February 2022 / Luton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 18th February 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.