Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Blogging.com.ng Needs Bloggers And People With Msword Skills - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging.com.ng Needs Bloggers And People With Msword Skills (1578 Views)

Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. / Top Ten Richest Bloggers And Their Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogging.com.ng Needs Bloggers And People With Msword Skills by CPriest: 11:32am On Apr 23, 2012
Blogging.com.ng is a new platform aimed at creating employment, generating income, and allowing Nigerians to benefit from Internet opportunities.

When you are accepted on this platform, you get a website to manage. It includes a domain name, hosting, wordpress pre-installed with a nice layout and design. Your own duty will be to keep adding content (we give templates and guidelines for content to assist you). Each website focuses on a unique topic or theme. Income comes from adverts and affiliate links. This income will be splitted 50/50 in favour of the blogger and blogging.com.ng. You are going to be working about 2hours daily at your own convenience.

Please note that you will get one or more full domain name eg www.atdomainname.com to manage. Over 1000 domains are ready to in the current phase of the beta launch.

We are in need of bloggers and people with MSWord skills to build a community of professionals who will be managing websites and blogs on a revenue-sharing website network. If you are interested, head over to the site or drop a message here for more information.
Re: Blogging.com.ng Needs Bloggers And People With Msword Skills by steve888(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2012
I am interested pls the site to quest4steve@yahoo.com
Re: Blogging.com.ng Needs Bloggers And People With Msword Skills by CPriest: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2012
steve888: I am interested pls the site to ...

I have registered you and you will be contacted shortly. Thanks.

PS Please also note that we do not require any fees at this beta stage. Domain registration, hosting, templates etc will be handled by blogging.com.ng. All bloggers need to do is to create content along the topic line of the site.

Best regards
Daniel.
Re: Blogging.com.ng Needs Bloggers And People With Msword Skills by Kpimp: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2012
Am interested my email kennyolucleasea@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Blogging.com.ng Needs Bloggers And People With Msword Skills by frisahost(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2012
u can reach me on info@fridayisaac.com or fd4all234@gmail.com
Re: Blogging.com.ng Needs Bloggers And People With Msword Skills by crystha: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2012
i am interested.. please reach me on this user name
Re: Blogging.com.ng Needs Bloggers And People With Msword Skills by CPriest: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2012
crystha: i am interested.. please reach me on this user name

Sorry, we can not access your email that way. Please drop your email address. It will then be added. Thanks for your interest. There are more than 1800 websites waiting for bloggers to take them up.
Re: Blogging.com.ng Needs Bloggers And People With Msword Skills by Benedettottech: 9:32am On Apr 25, 2012
Hello, am intrested. My email is benedettotech@ovi.com Thanks.
Re: Blogging.com.ng Needs Bloggers And People With Msword Skills by dansmog(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2012
am interested, danieljuwon@hotmail.com
Re: Blogging.com.ng Needs Bloggers And People With Msword Skills by mashnino(m): 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2012
interested...

mafulun4real@gmail.com
Re: Blogging.com.ng Needs Bloggers And People With Msword Skills by CPriest: 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2012
mashnino: interested...

For everyone who has shown interest in the blogging.com.ng project, we appreciate your time. We need more people. If you know computer "gurus" who are interested in starting up online without going through uncertainties, please refer them.

You can send email to info @t blogging.com.ng

Cheers
Re: Blogging.com.ng Needs Bloggers And People With Msword Skills by mashnino(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2012
CPriest:

For everyone who has shown interest in the blogging.com.ng project, we appreciate your time. We need more people. If you know computer "gurus" who are interested in starting up online without going through uncertainties, please refer them.

You can send email to info @t blogging.com.ng

Cheers

dint get an e-mail
Re: Blogging.com.ng Needs Bloggers And People With Msword Skills by CPriest: 6:07am On Apr 26, 2012
mashnino:

dint get an e-mail

Sir, we will be in contact with you and everyone. In the coming days, we want it to be that there will be an area Nigerians too will dominate (aside scams and frauds). We may not be worldclass at designs, or at coding, or at other areas but we have our great brains. We at www.blogging.com.ng are going to create a platform where great brains can get to work.

One of it is this blog manager platform. There will also be the blogherd platform. Then the social flock platform. If you know how to use the Internet, you won't ever be unemployed again with blogging.com.ng.

Best regards
Dan

1 Like

Re: Blogging.com.ng Needs Bloggers And People With Msword Skills by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 06, 2013
I am interested o. My email mazinovich@gmail.com
Re: Blogging.com.ng Needs Bloggers And People With Msword Skills by ucforu(m): 4:21am On Sep 06, 2013
ucforu@yahoo.com

Hola me
Re: Blogging.com.ng Needs Bloggers And People With Msword Skills by representae: 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
am interested.....unlimitedthaez@gmail.com
Re: Blogging.com.ng Needs Bloggers And People With Msword Skills by sunkky001(m): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
sunkky001@gmail.com
Re: Blogging.com.ng Needs Bloggers And People With Msword Skills by uanda(m): 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
Am interested.

Sign me up
Ihekauchenna@gmail.com
Re: Blogging.com.ng Needs Bloggers And People With Msword Skills by Turner20: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
am also interested am the owner of http://andiseglobals..com
please add me to the list my email:- sureinfoweb@gmail.com
Re: Blogging.com.ng Needs Bloggers And People With Msword Skills by akinemma1: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
i am also interested.my email is akinemma2012atgmailcom
Re: Blogging.com.ng Needs Bloggers And People With Msword Skills by bvibesblogger: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
I am interested my email is bvibesblogger@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Is Seun Getting It Wrong? / How To Use Hashtags In A Wordpress Blog / Register A New Domain For As Low As $0.48

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.