Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Is Jesus No Longer Coming Soon? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus No Longer Coming Soon? (4379 Views)

Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! / Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven / Jesus : No, I’m not talking about Twitter. I literally want you to follow me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus No Longer Coming Soon? by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 28, 2012
Re: Is Jesus No Longer Coming Soon? by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2012
Joagbaje:

The delay if for the perfection of the saints ,the maturity of the church . Jesus is coming for a perfect mature church. That is why the word has to be taught to mature the church. The delay is also for more souls to come into Gods kingdom ,just like the delay in the days of Noah.

2 Peter 3:3-4
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
i like the quote of the scripture above and this speaks bluntly about the spite on this thread.
Re: Is Jesus No Longer Coming Soon? by Joagbaje(m): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2012
The delay of God is a display of mercy so as to give man opportunity for salvation.

2 Peter 3:3-10
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. . . . 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us- ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance
Re: Is Jesus No Longer Coming Soon? by buzugee(m): 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2012
LoJ: No. I'm from Cameroon...
ahhhhh nice one Chief. My fellow Israelite from Cameroon. do you live in Cameroon ?
Re: Is Jesus No Longer Coming Soon? by Timmi: 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2012
For a certainty, Jesus is coming soon, but no one know the day nor the hour. I pray that we will all be ready when He returns.
Re: Is Jesus No Longer Coming Soon? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2012
Re: Is Jesus No Longer Coming Soon? by buzugee(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2012
LoJ:

I studied in Europe. Now I went back to Cameroon..
thats cool. send me an invite. i want to come to Cameroon
Re: Is Jesus No Longer Coming Soon? by Raotito(m): 12:01pm On May 22, 2012
go to this website and see the cause of delaying the coming back of Jesus Christ: www.iwwmwitness.com.ng
Re: Is Jesus No Longer Coming Soon? by oliva980: 7:54am On Jan 23, 2023
"God said, 'Let there be light.' And there was light. God saw the light, that it was good. And God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. Christianfaithguide.com is an expert of understanding the christian faith; you can visit their original site for detailed info.
Re: Is Jesus No Longer Coming Soon? by sonmvayina(m): 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
buzugee:
bruh, i suggest you take a tall glass of lemonade, go into your wardrobe, bring out that dusty bible you havent read in over a decade, and crack it open and get to reading, cuz you damn sure aint read that book in ages. i can tell.

i digress, there is no heaven and hell in the metaphysical realm. HEAVEN and HELL are descriptions of human conditions not ph isysical places. everything happens on earth. just think of a revolving cycle. earth is the judgement ground which is where you pay for your punishment from past life ( ecclesiastes 3 vs 16[b] And I saw something else under the sun: In the place of judgment--wickedness was there,[/b] ) so earth is the place of judgement under the sun. this is where you pay for the sins of your previous life ( yes we are spiritual beings that are recycled into new bodies on earth every 3rd or 4th generation. its all in the bible ). so you live one life, then die and return to the spiritual realm (ecclesiastes 12 vs 7 and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it ). in the spiritual realm you rest. there is no punishment in the spiritual realm. this is the place where you go to rest and wait for your next deployment to earth. in your next deployment to earth, you pay for your sins. if you were a good person, more than likely you will have a heavenly experience on earth. if you were an evil person, then more than likely you will live a hellish experience on earth, as judgement. however if you repent, which you will only be allowed to repent once you serve the adequate punishment required (galatians 6 vs 7[b] Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows[/b] ), If you repent and keep being good till you die, then when you return on earth again, you will live a heavenly experience on earth. ( this is why you see so many atheists etc around. these peoples hearts have been closed by the lord because they still havent served enough of their punishment from past life (ISAIAH 6 VS 10 Make the heart of this people calloused; make their ears dull and close their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed." ) SO THAT IS THE STORY OF HEAVEN AND HELL. THEY ARE BOTH CONDITIONS PLACED ON YOU ON EARTH AS JUDGEMENT FOR THE WAY YOU LIVED AND LIVE YOUR LIFE. THEY ARE NOT PHYSICAL PLACES. AND AS FOR THE SPIRITUAL REALM ? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HELL IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM AND THE SPIRITUAL REALM CAN BE REFERED TO AS HEAVENLY BECAUSE IT WILL BE QUIET AND PEACEFULL AND BLISSFULL. HEAVEN IS A DESCRIPTION NOT A NAME. GERRIT ? THERE IS NO PLACE CALLED HELL IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM, NEITHER IS THERE A PLACE CALLED HEAVEN. IT IS CALLED HEAVEN TO DESCRIBE HOW BLISSFULL IT IS.

Maxindhouse...read, I saw this post ...

It will make a good reading for you..
Re: Is Jesus No Longer Coming Soon? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Who is the writer?
And of what significance is his writing to me?

Ọmọ if it's not coming from a Christian don't think i will read it so you read and create a thread where you can find an interesting topic that will call the attention of people like me.

I don't read all posts except those written by Christians or someone who claims he believes in Jesus, try to get that straight! smiley

sonmvayina:

Maxindhouse...read, I saw this post ...
It will make a good reading for you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why Atheist Are Confused People / What The Bible Say About Muhammad / Christians: Stop Eating Crabs, Crayfish & Prawns; It's Against The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.