Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Looking For The 'adventures Of Tintin' Series As Well As 'asterix & Obelix' - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Looking For The 'adventures Of Tintin' Series As Well As 'asterix & Obelix' (1086 Views)

Pls Help: Where Can I Buy Asterix And Obelix, Titin, And Other Old Comics / The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / Tintin E Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For The 'adventures Of Tintin' Series As Well As 'asterix & Obelix' by marjo: 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2012
Hello all, does anyone know where i can get these comics. growing up i read them all and now i have kids would like them to read them too.
if you do have a collection or can direct me to someone who does pls reply this post.
Re: Looking For The 'adventures Of Tintin' Series As Well As 'asterix & Obelix' by rhowly(m): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
I have searched and searched and never found embarassed
Re: Looking For The 'adventures Of Tintin' Series As Well As 'asterix & Obelix' by tpia5: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
Update?

Don't know if they're available in nigeria, although a tintin movie came out some years ago ( haven't watched it yet).
Re: Looking For The 'adventures Of Tintin' Series As Well As 'asterix & Obelix' by Rhyno02(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
I have d whole series how cn i giv u
Re: Looking For The 'adventures Of Tintin' Series As Well As 'asterix & Obelix' by aumeehn: 2:35am On Jul 12, 2014
i even ve da muvie....bro that muvie was great!!! Juz serch google
Re: Looking For The 'adventures Of Tintin' Series As Well As 'asterix & Obelix' by Nigeriakan: 7:22am On Jul 12, 2014
If you won't mind reading their ebook versions, you can download here: http://en.bookfi.org/s/?q=Adventure+of+tintin&t=0
Search for the other books in the sites's searchbox
Re: Looking For The 'adventures Of Tintin' Series As Well As 'asterix & Obelix' by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 24, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Jona, Sisi Stella Nko? / Where Can I Download Economic History Of West Africa By A G Hopkins / Vote Your Writer Of The Year - Literature Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.