Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

I Shifted My Wedding For Champions League Final-osaze - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Shifted My Wedding For Champions League Final-osaze (1259 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Shifted My Wedding For Champions League Final-osaze by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2012
Osaze odemwingie a west brom striker has fixed his wedding of june 2, two weeks after the UEFA champions league.
Osaze and fiancee,sarah, had initially fixed the wedding for may 19,the date of the champions league final and one week after the close of the premier league,but his would-be father-in-law insisted that he would not attend if manchester city survived to the end of the competition.

Re: I Shifted My Wedding For Champions League Final-osaze by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2012
Good move. . .
What was he thinking before?
How could he as a professional player fix his wedding date to coincide with the BIG final. . .
Abi dem swear for him?

(1) (Reply)

Footballers Making The Sign Of The Cross. / Victor Moses Is To Be Banned From Playing For Super Eagles / Mikel Obi Gets British Passport In October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.