Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Request For Free Vin-check With Pictures Of The Car/SUV - Autos (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Request For Free Vin-check With Pictures Of The Car/SUV (62038 Views)

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures / Buy Grade One Tokunbo Cheap CAR/SUV In Cotonou With Low Mileage Accidental Free! / CLEAR YOUR CAR,SUV,VAN,BUS,TRUCK,TIPPER FROM COTONOU PORT @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Request For Free Vin-check With Pictures Of The Car/SUV by Nadiakhe: 2:06am On Nov 06, 2023
Please me check this VIN 4T1BF3EKXAU037680
Re: Request For Free Vin-check With Pictures Of The Car/SUV by BestTrades: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nadiakhe:
Please me check this VIN 4T1BF3EKXAU037680

leTrizzle:

It is possible to check if a vehicle has been registered before.

Kenosky1:

Please post VIN

Jaboyka:
Engine pix and vin please

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: Request For Free Vin-check With Pictures Of The Car/SUV by amstamon: 11:34pm On Jan 21
Boss @Calculusx
Pls can you help a die hard fan?
I'm suppose to go inspect this vin tomorrow morning .
Pls kindly help with if possible, the accidented photos only.
Thanks boss
4T1BF3EK9BU735246
Re: Request For Free Vin-check With Pictures Of The Car/SUV by calculusx(m): 12:22am On Jan 22
amstamon:
Boss @Calculusx
Pls can you help a die hard fan?
I'm suppose to go inspect this vin tomorrow morning .
Pls kindly help with if possible, the accidented photos only.
Thanks boss|
4T1BF3EK9BU735246

136kmiles | Fabric Interior

1 Like

Re: Request For Free Vin-check With Pictures Of The Car/SUV by amstamon: 3:14am On Jan 22
I know you never dissapoint. You're a soul saver. Thanks in a million fold.
I think the car is even a manual, converted to automatic here in Nigeria

Re: Request For Free Vin-check With Pictures Of The Car/SUV by DragonX5: 8:39am On Jan 30
Hello, please can you verify this VIN, I want the accident photos or which parts were damaged in the accident and the last owner name to ask the problem of this imported car

KMHHN66F08U267075

I only find 1 picture

thanks very much, god bless you

Re: Request For Free Vin-check With Pictures Of The Car/SUV by calculusx(m): 11:23pm On Jan 31
DragonX5:
Hello, please can you verify this VIN, I want the accident photos or which parts were damaged in the accident and the last owner name to ask the problem of this imported car

KMHHN66F08U267075

I only find 1 picture

thanks very much, god bless you

why would you want to know more about this? Don't you value your own life? last owner nameSeriosly grin grin
Re: Request For Free Vin-check With Pictures Of The Car/SUV by DragonX5: 8:59am On Feb 01
calculusx:

why would you want to know more about this? Don't you value your own life? last owner nameSeriosly grin grin

Hello, I already bought the car, I am the third owner, the second owner repaired it, but he did it very badly!!! The roof is partially caved in, the headliner is falling off, the trunk is caved in, the trunk is misaligned, the left side mirror is from another car, etc etc

The first owner is from the United States and I don't live there, so WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? Maybe I'll find him on the car forum (newtiburon.com) and I just wanted to see what exactly the damage that the car had in order to be as accurate as possible in the restoration, but I don't know who it is. We can se photos, but the only person who ignite the car after the accident was him.

At least with the photos these could help me in the restoration
Re: Request For Free Vin-check With Pictures Of The Car/SUV by DragonX5: 7:09am On Feb 04
calculusx:

Please help me boss, I am finishing replacing all the sensors, I just need to start with the cosmetic parts and headliner
Re: Request For Free Vin-check With Pictures Of The Car/SUV by calculusx(m): 9:46am On Feb 04
DragonX5:

Please help me boss, I am finishing replacing all the sensors, I just need to start with the cosmetic parts and headliner

Not that what you're asking for is impossible to get, but does it worth it? Anyway, contact +234 806 036 5068. He'll be able to help but with a fee. He's on Nairaland
Re: Request For Free Vin-check With Pictures Of The Car/SUV by DragonX5: 7:49am On Feb 05
calculusx:

Not that what you're asking for is impossible to get, but does it worth it? Anyway, contact +234 806 036 5068. He'll be able to help but with a fee. He's on Nairaland

No no, I wasn't talking about the last owner's name, just the photos of the car's damage.
Re: Request For Free Vin-check With Pictures Of The Car/SUV by johnny4u2(m): 6:21pm On Mar 06
Good day sir.
Please help me check this vin 5XYPHDA57GG176766

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Request For Free Vin-check With Pictures Of The Car/SUV by Typewriter(m): 1:30am On Mar 08
Please help me with this VIN
JTEBUI7R240027063
With pictures
Re: Request For Free Vin-check With Pictures Of The Car/SUV by BestTrades: 6:30am On Mar 12
johnny4u2:
Good day sir.
Please help me check this vin 5XYPHDA57GG176766

Thanks and God bless.

Typewriter:
Please help me with this VIN
JTEBUI7R240027063
With pictures

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty..

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car / Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? / ***2019 Journey From USA To Nigeria****The 2014 Toyota RAV4 Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.