Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Spinlet To Fund Dagrin’s Post Humous Album, ‘if I Die’ Rmx With Styles P - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Spinlet To Fund Dagrin’s Post Humous Album, ‘if I Die’ Rmx With Styles P (832 Views)

If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? / Spinlet Bought Davido’s OBO & Eldee’s Undeniable Albums For Millions Of Naira / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spinlet To Fund Dagrin’s Post Humous Album, ‘if I Die’ Rmx With Styles P by pckid: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2012
Spinlet to fund DaGrin’s post humous album, ‘If I Die’ Remix featuring American Rapper STYLES P of the LOX (group with Jadakiss and Sheek Louch), Show Dem Camp and Nasty Jack.

The track produced by Frenzy is done and would be released soon to kick off the road to the release of the anticipated post humous album by the rap artiste which our source say is titled ‘da invinvible bullet-proof’... http://questionmarkmag.com/2012/04/spinlet-to-fund-dagrins-post-humous-album-if-i-die-remix-featuring-american-rapper-styles-p-show-dem-camp/

(1) (Reply)

FELA Vs D Banj, Don Jazzy, Etc / The Baddest Boy / Review:reminisce's Book Of Rap Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.