Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? (22550 Views)

DOWNLOAD NEW MUSIC >>> Twon Ft. Olamide - No Surrender / If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamideshine Like This? / If Dagrin Was Alive, Would Olamide Shine Like This? (2) (3) (4)

If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by ggrin(f): 12:03am On Jul 31, 2014
Only God knows who woke up this Dirty Conversation. Ever since Olamide hits Stardom, The Argument has been making wave on a daily basis among Fans. Today, Millions of Nigeria took to Twitter over this Argument that If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come
From my own point of View, I think that's True, you guys know dharsaw,if dagrin was alive,olamide will probably be like dharsaw some guys don't even know that guy. ama die hard dagrin fans, Dagrin is Good, Olamide is good too, olamide said in his New Song “ Awon Goons Mi” that People said he won’t blow if Dagrin was Alive but Lil Kesh blow and he (Olamide) is alive. Whats your own Take on this Argument?If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come!

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Thunder04(m): 7:41am On Jul 31, 2014
Lagbaja olese to tamedu, eyema soro odilenu mo, eyema soro odi epanumo .

20 Likes

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by iceberylin(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
Think about I'll_bliss and Phyno....

Ill_bliss didn't die for phyno to Rise

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Snoop001(m): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
I hate to see this trend. Why people keep saying the word. If dagrin no go, olamide no go come. Dagrin is good, no doubt about that. So as olamide too. To me olamide is more better than dagrin. Cos his versatile. Dagrin only rap while olamide does every. Dagrin is only known in Yoruba speaking land. He was popular after is death. Olamide is known everywhere in Nigeria a,s loved by many.

62 Likes

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by prof800(m): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Que sera sera!

Whatever will be, will be!

**humming the Original tune by Doris Day**

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by sirjohnson(m): 4:13am On Aug 02, 2014
I do not believe. Olamide go come but he fit no be this popular

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by suwailad(f): 4:14am On Aug 02, 2014
Mediocre artiste like olamide,he should be known as a Fuji musician. Please dont taint DAGRINS name here.

31 Likes

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by devigblegble: 4:17am On Aug 02, 2014
Dagrin is a legend, olamide is wannabe ... My sincere point

39 Likes

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by LMAyedun(m): 4:17am On Aug 02, 2014
The sky is large & Wide enough for every birds to fly

Each, to his destiny.

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by thrugemaster(m): 4:17am On Aug 02, 2014
Yawn...

Back to bed

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by shadowwalker101: 4:19am On Aug 02, 2014
mehn only God knows
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Hade4larin: 4:20am On Aug 02, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm....... Olamide is still & Lil kech don't blow ooooooooo...... Awon smellos
Frosh!!!!!!!!

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by padeolu: 4:21am On Aug 02, 2014
Olamide is way better than daGrin. Death made dagrin the legend that he is.

Phyno is better than the two of them tho

16 Likes

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by xp17(m): 4:21am On Aug 02, 2014
op, your mates dey alaba dey pirate half of yellow sun, others dey plan as dem want take export bitter kola go Liberia, you dey here dey argue.
if you no get work , u no go start snail business small small, u fit even start with cheap ones like Mikel slowbi class or phylum.

one word : 937 4 LiF3.

83 Likes

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Tonetonz(f): 4:21am On Aug 02, 2014
torrhh
the sky is big enough for two eagles to fly name
either way, both can rise.... like jay z and kanye

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by koreat(m): 4:22am On Aug 02, 2014
Question for the gods

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by radiorebel(m): 4:24am On Aug 02, 2014
padeolu: Olamide is way better than daGrin. Death made dagrin the legend that he is.
Phyno is better than the two of them tho
Tribalism

38 Likes

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by diamond4life: 4:25am On Aug 02, 2014
na lie jawe, dagrin is gud & olamide is good. check the history of naija rap artistes, 1 does not need to die before another 1 rise

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by diamond4life: 4:26am On Aug 02, 2014
na lie
Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 02, 2014
joblessness....keep arguing..

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Dygeasy(m): 4:33am On Aug 02, 2014
This is a very dumb argument. Not like Olamide is the only Yoruba rap artiste.

Ajasa dey.
Reminisce dey. What then are you about?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Otunbab: 4:34am On Aug 02, 2014
Same as if yar'adua no go GEJ No go dey sit. Dats life person must drop for person to rise.

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Ericardo7(m): 4:36am On Aug 02, 2014
suwailad: Mediocre artiste like olamide,he should be known as a Fuji musician. Please dont taint DAGRINS name here.
what's Fuji about skamma, esu pofo, church, Tonto Dike, Stewpid Love and my beloved omo to shan Haters sha...

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by koreat(m): 4:36am On Aug 02, 2014
What's my take?

I'm not taking anything

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Ericardo7(m): 4:37am On Aug 02, 2014
padeolu: Phyno is better than the two of them tho
Bros.... wat did u smoke?

18 Likes

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Sijo01(f): 4:37am On Aug 02, 2014
When its time for you to shine, no forces can stop you.

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 02, 2014
ggrin: Only God knows who woke up this Dirty Conversation. Ever since Olamide hits Stardom, The Argument has been making wave on a daily basis among Fans. Today, Millions of Nigeria took to Twitter over this Argument that If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come
From my own point of View, I think that's True, you guys know dharsaw,if dagrin was alive,olamide will probably be like dharsaw some guys don't even know that guy. ama die hard dagrin fans, Dagrin is Good, Olamide is good too, olamide said in his New Song “ Awon Goons Mi” that People said he won’t blow if Dagrin was Alive but Lil Kesh blow and he (Olamide) is alive. Whats your own Take on this Argument?If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come!
#FACT
sometimes your blessing is hiden with someone..
Sometimes in a working place or offices,one must have been sacked or dead before another lucky person could get employed...
Something must have given olamide the courage to start raping with yoruba...but that dosnt mean olamide never intend to be a musician,he got mentor ofcourse..
But that dosnt mean olamide wouldnt have gone that far if Dragin is still alive
stop compearing the DEAD with the LIVEN

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by 573V31D(m): 4:42am On Aug 02, 2014
Who cares...nigerians, been superstitious since 1759 bc.
My take ko, my take ni
*mtcheeeew*

Re: If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? by Ericardo7(m): 4:46am On Aug 02, 2014
radiorebel:
Tribalism
I thought I was the only one who noticed the sentiment...

What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? / Big Dreams Talent: "9ja Go Beta" - Nigerian Youths Call For Good Governance / D'banj - Finally