Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

You Can Make Money Immediately From Just Reading This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Can Make Money Immediately From Just Reading This (695 Views)

Get $77 Just For Joining. Make Continous Money Just Reading Emails / Discover How You Can Earn N300,000 Monthly By Just Reading A Nigerian Newspaper! / Get Over 1000$ For Just Reading Mail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make Money Immediately From Just Reading This by AbiodunFaf(m): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2012
You are very lucky to read this post, cause I am doing something very crazy for you.

Okay let me start, the dream of everyone is to be comfortable, have all the good things that life presents, have a family one can cather for, be financially free, have so many sources of income that floods your account with money day in day out.

I am presenting an opportunity for you to on a business that will generate unending income for you.

I am giving out 20 bulk sms website, just like this http://sms.rightsiteclick.com at just N10,000 ( I mean ten thousand naira).

These are the features of the site:
1. You have 100% control of your site
2. You will be able to buy sms from any provider you wish
3. I will design the site and deliver it to you and also show you how you will manage the site

It is a crazy offer but true.

Please note that this is on first come first serve basis, once I have the omplete number of orders I mean 20 I will short the offer down.

To order for your own site
1. Just send me an email here with your name and telephone number
2. Rush to the bank and pay into the account detail below
3. Send an email of your paynment
4 Your site will be ready in two days with all the full documentation, I will even provide support to you for another one full week on attending to set up issues.

What are you just waiting for, if you are serious about making money, or having another source of income, then here is your chance to do just that.

You can send email to info@rightsiteclick.com for any further claruification

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Experienced Personal Driver / I Need Any Kind Of Job / Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.