Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,082 members, 7,863,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

What Is Wrong With Adriano - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Is Wrong With Adriano (754 Views)

Mancini Sees Balotelli Going The Way Of Adriano / Inter Put Adriano On Indefinite Leave / Adriano Or Ronaldo, Who Should Be Brazil's 9 In Germany? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Adriano by dayokanu(m): 7:21am On Nov 09, 2007
Adriano used to be a very promising footballer but nowadays, things have changed. Adriano was good A ski big man striker, has flair and can use his head that is rare for a Brazilian because most Brazilians are not good headers
see this footages

http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?video_id=AnTgfC4FFe0&eurl=http%3A
Re: What Is Wrong With Adriano by HNIC(m): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2007
Too much booze, too much frolicking with women and general unseriousness, It destroys a sportsman! grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Adriano by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2007
HNIC:

Too much booze, too much frolicking with women and general unseriousness, It destroys a sportsman! grin

i agree with you my man.

@poster

don't forget Italy has the
highest number of prostitutes
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Adriano by chuckdee4(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2007
What can i say the Brazilian like to party and it seems to have gotten the best of him, never really liked him anyway, he's a ball hog, never really played well along other Inter strikers cos he's just too greedy with the ball
Re: What Is Wrong With Adriano by folahann(m): 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2007
He's not meant to do well when he adopted the idea pf diving
Re: What Is Wrong With Adriano by Ifeniyi22(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2007
I can't remember any other Brazilian fizzling out this fast apart from the undisputed 'king' of stepovers Denilson.
hope he gets back his form but i think he needs to leave inter Milan.Poor guy looks likes a fish out of water nowadays cry

(1) (Reply)

Anelka Joins Chelsea / Lets Fix A Wifey 4 Drogba 4rm Naija / How Is The Supporters Club Music Helping The Eagles ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.