Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Do I Do To Live - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do I Do To Live (579 Views)

Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse / PHOTO – Woman Gives Birth To LIVE Monkey-like Baby In Otukpo, Benue State / A Cry For Help; 4 Weeks To Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do To Live by helpmelive: 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2012
i am seeking for your sincere advice. presently i am in China, but now i think my situation is becomoing unbearable. i had an unprocted sex last year April. now i am having all the symptoms of HIV. i know my body system and am very sure is HIV. But am confused because if i go to the hospital to veriofy and they diagnose it i will be deported immediately. on the second hand, i read that HIV takes 10yrs. so am confuse now. What do i do friends? Your sincere advice will go along way to assist me. Thank u all.
Re: What Do I Do To Live by JeSoul(f): 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2012
Please my friend, your immigration status is not nearly as important as your health status. Go and get tested. Early detection can make a world of difference and whether it is HIV or some other ailment, you can begin treating and managing the disease. You will eventually have to confirm it, better to do so sooner than later and possibly save your life. Goodluck.
Re: What Do I Do To Live by helpmelive: 12:32am On Apr 25, 2012
i will do that, Thank u dear sister for your prompt response. Doctors in the house can you help me to clear this information that HIV/AIDS takes up to 10 yrs on the average before it can manifest. am so affraid!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Help / How To Lose Weight Quick / How To Do It At What Cost Dna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.