Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

THE L.I.N.D.A FACTOR -business Lessons From Linda Ikeji’s - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / THE L.I.N.D.A FACTOR -business Lessons From Linda Ikeji’s (639 Views)

Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party / Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N / Photos From Linda Ikeji's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE L.I.N.D.A FACTOR -business Lessons From Linda Ikeji’s by outspoken: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2012
You must know that in any moment a decision you make can change the course of your life forever…the very next movie you see or book you read or page you turn could be the one single thing that causes the flood gates to open, and all of the things you;ve been waiting for to fall in place- Tony Robbins

Success leaves clues, and in a fast paced world like ours , it is amazing how much one can leverage on the power of the internet and the social media and make a success out of it.Welcome to the world of Linda Ikeji-Nigeria’s renowned blogger.Love her or hate her,this young Nigerian lady didn’t just sleep a blunder, and woke up a wonder
read more http://www.leemagazineng.com/2012/04/24/the-l-i-n-d-a-factor-2/

(1) (Reply)

Robert Patterson Is Relieved Twilight Is Over / Nigeria’s First Lady, Dame Jonathan Sworn In As PERM SEC In Bayelsa State / D’banj Wins MTV Europe Music Awards 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.