Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Robert Patterson Is Relieved Twilight Is Over - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robert Patterson Is Relieved Twilight Is Over (624 Views)

Tiwa Savage Kisses Hollywood Twilight Star(edward Cullen-robert Pattinson / Mercy Johnson, Others At Robert Peters' Wedding In The US (Photos) / Robert Deniro Goes Off On Jay Z At Hollywood Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robert Patterson Is Relieved Twilight Is Over by anonymous6(f): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2012
[b]"We understand that Rob is tired of wearing glittery makeup and those uncomfortable ‘Breaking Dawn’ contacts, but is he being a little too honest?

Robert Pattinson isn’t holding back! The 24-year-old appeared on the Today Show to talk about his new film Water For Elephants on April 17 and he was beaming as he talked about wrapping Breaking Dawn!

“It finished yesterday morning,” Rob tells host Matt Lauer. “It was a long process … eight months. It was a relief to get the contacts out of my eyes. I was about to kill someone.”

This isn’t the first or second time Rob has expressed his dislike of the franchise that turned him into an international phenomenon.

“When movies become these franchises and big machines people can’t really see them as movies anymore it’s so difficult for people to understand it,” Rob has said. “It seems to happen to every big franchise now, and people tend to think of the cultural relevance of it than the actually movie. So it’s nice to do this [Water For Elephants]. Things that are made purely to be a movie. They are not going to be in any fast-food restaurants.”

Rob also appeared on Live with Regis & Kelly – where he echoed the same feelings about Twilight!

“It’s all done, it was a bit of an anti-climax,” Rob says. “I finished on a night shoot and flew straight here and did the premiere for [Water For Elephants] yesterday. In a way it feels like school is over. It was a very long shoot, eight months, and it was hard by the end of it. I think everyone was like ‘get me out!’ I still haven’t really understood what it’s like to not do Twilight movies every three months.”

Clearly Rob hopes his future roles won’t involve fangs. But even though Twilight is over Rob and Kristen Stewart are still going strong! They attended the NYC premiere of his new flick and they seemed very much in love!"[/b]
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/04/18/robert-pattinson-water-for-elephants-premiere-nyc-breaking-dawn/

[img]http://www.popartuk.com/g/l/lgpp31687+robert-pattinson-is-edward-twilight-poster.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

"My Husband Is Not Gay, He Doesn't Belong To Illuminati" Lady Di Defends Charly / Tonto Dike & Terry G To Release A New Song (PROOF) / Africa Papers Carry Mike Tyson'sex Change' Spoof......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.