Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Rekindled Love-a Poem By Linusclark..... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rekindled Love-a Poem By Linusclark..... (1329 Views)

Poll: Is diz poem crappy?

Yes: 50% (1 vote)
No: 50% (1 vote)
A bit: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Wat do u tink of diz poem?

Good: 66% (2 votes)
Bad: 0% (0 votes)
Splendid: 0% (0 votes)
Fairly good: 33% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Agony of Love (A story of true love at its' peak) / ¤Step Down For Love¤ A story by Vonn / Online Love - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rekindled Love-a Poem By Linusclark..... by Linusclark(m): 7:19am On Apr 25, 2012
Since it was you who brought joy 2 my wierd soul,

Like the eagles who appreciate the splendours of the sky,I must sing sweet songs of thy love:

Thy love is the blustery breeze,it blows sorrows away,
thy love glows like the moon at night,to bring joy to despodent hearts,
like the sun,you glisten by day 2 lighten the world;

words alone can't extol thy beauty, thy beauty is beyond believe!
You're an epitome of love,
an emblem of peace!

Come my love,
and stand beside me,
let me tell the world you mean the whole world 2 me:"my pride and joy you are".
Rekindled love is as sweet as honey!
She is all I need 2 b happy!

Please don't just read and go,drop a comment,if u dnt know,your comments r indispensible....God bles u as u do dat!
Re: Rekindled Love-a Poem By Linusclark..... by Beebash: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
Nice one,kip it up

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Shall Never End / Ninki Nanka - Death Of A Dragon / A Day I Shall Never Forget Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.