Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,583 members, 7,854,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

Job Opportunity! Job Opportunity!! Job Opportunity!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity! Job Opportunity!! Job Opportunity!!! (1005 Views)

Job Opportunity !!!! Job Opportunity !!! / Job Opportunity! Job Opportunity!! Job Opportunity!!! For Portharcourt Residents / Job Opportunity, Job Opportunity For Portharcourt Residents And Entire, Ss/se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opportunity! Job Opportunity!! Job Opportunity!!! by heywhy1667(m): 8:18am On Apr 25, 2012
A Multinational Company Needs The Service Of Business Development Officers In Oyo,Ogun,Osun State,You Can Afford To Work Either Part-Time Or Full-Time,Interested Applicant Should Text Their Names,Phone Nọ,Location To 08059771191,07030274165,08183413936.
Re: Job Opportunity! Job Opportunity!! Job Opportunity!!! by osmeka: 9:10am On Apr 25, 2012
Deleted
Re: Job Opportunity! Job Opportunity!! Job Opportunity!!! by ShiftControlAlt(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2012
Other challenging job opportunities exist check out this thread for details https://www.nairaland.com/922248/fcmb-hiring
Re: Job Opportunity! Job Opportunity!! Job Opportunity!!! by terrylow: 7:24am On May 01, 2012
o thank mr jewel for the sugar mummy he gave on wednersday last week, I call him he ask me to pay an agent fee I was ‎​ƪikε̲̣' is Ʈђi§ not A̶̲̥̅ fraud? He said if am ready I should let him kn, I ask him Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω much is the agent fee he ask me to pay 12k, I pay the agent fee he gave me the sugar mummy nummy I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ abuja, I call her she ask me to meet her by 1p.m which was Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§terday I was ‎​ƪikε̲̣ is dis going to work. I saw the lady she call ‎​M̶̲̥̅γ number I pick she ask me if I am terry I say Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§, she said she just want to kn me officially he gave me 30k, asking me to meet her I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ her office today.
Agent jewel is real I have try so many agent them fail me, pls agent jewel I am very very greatfull thank U̶̲̥̅̊ so much sir
Re: Job Opportunity! Job Opportunity!! Job Opportunity!!! by jesse8048(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2012
terrylow: o thank mr jewel for the sugar mummy he gave on wednersday last week, I call him he ask me to pay an agent fee I was ‎​ƪikε̲̣' is Ʈђi§ not A̶̲̥̅ fraud? He said if am ready I should let him kn, I ask him Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω much is the agent fee he ask me to pay 12k, I pay the agent fee he gave me the sugar mummy nummy I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ abuja, I call her she ask me to meet her by 1p.m which was Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§terday I was ‎​ƪikε̲̣ is dis going to work. I saw the lady she call ‎​M̶̲̥̅γ number I pick she ask me if I am terry I say Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§, she said she just want to kn me officially he gave me 30k, asking me to meet her I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ her office today.
Agent jewel is real I have try so many agent them fail me, pls agent jewel I am very very greatfull thank U̶̲̥̅̊ so much sir
u

U are crazy and Notin but a fool to bring dis here
Re: Job Opportunity! Job Opportunity!! Job Opportunity!!! by Nobody: 9:43am On May 01, 2012
jesse8048: u

U are crazy and Notin but a fool to bring dis here
I agree wit u. D guy is an idiot.

(1) (Reply)

Scammers Are On The Loose! / Office Assistant Urgently Needed Around Ketu / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.