Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Is S.ex A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is S.ex A Sin? (1044 Views)

Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex A Boko Haram Member On Facebook / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Is Fornication Really A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is S.ex A Sin? by johnsonpal: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2012
Fellow xtain,is sex a sin? Cos personally i think it just a means of procreating which also happen to be "fun". Since God command us to "be fruitful and multiply". I might be wrong though...
Re: Is S.ex A Sin? by Spy360(m): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2012
For the singles it is bt for the maried it is nt. smiley
Re: Is S.ex A Sin? by iyatrustee(f): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2012
as a matter of fact, SEXKILLZ! cheesy cheesy
Re: Is S.ex A Sin? by LogicMind: 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2012
johnsonpal: Fellow xtain,is sex a sin? Cos personally i think it just a means of procreating which also happen to be "fun". Since God command us to "be fruitful and multiply". I might be wrong though...

which god commad you?
Re: Is S.ex A Sin? by buzugee(m): 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2012
yes it is. so is eating. wink
Re: Is S.ex A Sin? by LogicMind: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2012
buzugee: yes it is. so is eating. wink

and farting
Re: Is S.ex A Sin? by buzugee(m): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

and farting
now you are just adding to the commands of God. you do know what the lord says about that right ? DEUTERONOMY 4 VS 2 Do not add to or subtract from these commands I am giving you. Just obey the commands of the LORD your God that I am giving you. angry

LOL.
Re: Is S.ex A Sin? by Ptolomeus(m): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2012
buzugee: yes it is. so is eating. wink
Logic Mind: and farting. wink
grin
Are you a believer?
See it like this:
God gave you eyes to see, ears to hear ... what do you think gave him his sex.ual apparatus?
It is not correct to say that se.xo must be only for procreation.
We are not animals ...
If you believe in God understand that God gave you the se.x to be happy, to love your partner and enjoy the love and se.x
I'm not talking about promiscuity, I talk about se.x as an expression of love.
Re: Is S.ex A Sin? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2012
Ptolomeus:

grin
Are you a believer?
See it like this:
God gave you eyes to see, ears to hear ... what do you think gave him his sex.ual apparatus?
It is not correct to say that se.xo must be only for procreation.
We are not animals ...
If you believe in God understand that God gave you the se.x to be happy, to love your partner and enjoy the love and se.x
I'm not talking about promiscuity, I talk about se.x as an expression of love.

Darn! I though Spanking Monkeys was on that list grin
Re: Is S.ex A Sin? by Callotti: 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2012
Absolutely NOT!
Except in cases where it is not consensual like r-ape, in-ce-st, pedo-philia.
I fornicated to my fullest desire till I caught a goooood husband.
Adultery is also my hobby! cool
I have played with one or two females in my lifetime. . .and also had a dog when I was a beautiful, vAgin-teenager for 'licking' purposes during my period.

But. . . still an A-NAL virgin. Just not my thing and will never be. NOT INTERESTED!!!!! kiss
Re: Is S.ex A Sin? by LogicMind: 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2012
Callotti: Absolutely NOT!
Except in cases where it is not consensual like r-ape, in-ce-st, pedo-philia.
I fornicated to my fullest desire till I caught a goooood husband.
Adultery is also my hobby! cool

like mother like daughter
Re: Is S.ex A Sin? by Callotti: 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

like mother like daughter

Damn rrrrrrrrrrrrrright!
I learned from the very best! cool
Do your phocking WORST baby! kiss
Re: Is S.ex A Sin? by LogicMind: 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2012
Callotti:

Damn rrrrrrrrrrrrrright!
I learned from the very best! cool
Do your phocking WORST baby! kiss

you didn't learn. it was in the blood. genetically inherited.
for the sake of mankind, have you considered sterilizing your womb if it is still intact?
Re: Is S.ex A Sin? by Callotti: 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

you didn't learn. it was in the blood. genetically inherited.
for the sake of mankind, have you considered sterilizing your womb if it is still intact?

Oh? Sooooooooooooooo you know it is hereditary. . . .why are you killing yourself on my account? Ode!!! grin
Question 1. Very sterile.
Question 2. Very intact, donated to science for 'stem cell' research.
Six more fertilized embryos with THE GENES still intact. The 'ashawo genes' continue sweerie. . . .WITH MY DNA ALL OVA IT!!!! cool. . . SOOOOOO, CHOP WOMB!!! MUCHECHECHECHECHE!!! Olodo!!! cheesy Poor Ignorant fool like you!

Only Chrislamic folk need a 'womb' after it's expiration date my dia. Enjoy your mother's CANCER! kiss
It is time to phock to THY KINGDOM COME.
Not every woman wants to smell like 'ICE-FISH' every month to make your prophesy come true. Happy 'MY VISITOR IS HERE EVERY MONTH' darling. I am a free woman.
Husband and kids intact. No quench o! cool

Any further questions?
Feel free to ask. cool

Gosh! What a 'LOCAL BUSH RAT'! cheesy

No go marry born ya own pickins dem. . . you go soon die, rotten for NL grave with frustration in your old age. Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: Is S.ex A Sin? by LogicMind: 12:32am On Apr 26, 2012
Callotti:

Oh? Sooooooooooooooo you know it is hereditary. . . .why are you killing yourself on my account? Ode!!! grin
Six more fertilized embryos with THE GENES still intact. The 'ashawo genes' continue sweerie. . . .WITH MY DNA ALL OVA IT!!!! cool. . . SOOOOOO, CHOP WOMB!!! MUCHECHECHECHECHE!!! Olodo!!! cheesy Poor Ignorant fool like you!

Only Chrislamic folk need a 'womb' after it's expiration date my dia. Enjoy your mother's CANCER! kiss
Not every woman wants to smell like 'ICE-FISH' every month to make your prophesy come true. Happy 'MY VISITOR IS HERE EVERY MONTH' darling. I am a free woman.

Any further questions?
Feel free to ask. cool

No go marry born ya own pickins dem. . . you go soon die, rotten for NL grave with frustration in your old age. Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

thanks for your response. you are really a great help in my research.
don't forget your pills when you go to bed.

Please ponder this personal advice from Madame Swetchine
Might we not say to the confused voices which sometimes arise from the depths of our being: "Ladies, be so kind as to speak only four at a time?"
Re: Is S.ex A Sin? by Callotti: 12:53am On Apr 26, 2012
Logic Mind:

thanks for your response. you are really a great help in my research.
don't forget your pills when you go to bed.

Please ponder this personal advice from Madame Swetchine
Might we not say to the confused voices which sometimes arise from the depths of our being: "Ladies, be so kind as to speak only four at a time?"

Thank you!
When you succeed in getting married and STAYING married without killing your spouse and children. . . WITH OR WITHOUT PILLS, please let me know.
See you in a couple of days when I am bored enough to come and play on NL.
Sit here and phock NL without getting any of the real thing!grin
Lonely UGLY single old FRUSTRATED cargo!
Mu he he he he he he

Time to h-enjoy my days off without NL.
Hope you can stand my absence huh?
Poor lonely societal dejected reject of dead Biafra land!

Your azzze is getting too boring for me. I have developed other interests that do not involve using my computer.
I have a 'guest' from out of town. Time for some 'hotel' entertainment.
Off to 'Red Lobster' and 'The Cheesecake Factory'! Then some extra-marital 'loving'! You know wharra mean? TIME TO CHOP SOME BIIIIIIG BLOKOS!!!! After sAHvicing my darling husband of course! wink Good news, na me dey pick the 'hotel rooms'! wink

Hellep me taink Godioh . . . say 'toto' nor get meter like blokos wey fit h-empty like over sucked 'juice BOTU'!

You get some 'pills' yourself. If they can help you.
All the best darling. kiss

Ta-ta!
Re: Is S.ex A Sin? by tpia5: 7:12am On Apr 26, 2012
Logic Mind:

and farting

explain further, thanks.

hey seun, what's wrong with your forum- why the error messages saying unable to load, your server is overwhelmed or some such thing.
Re: Is S.ex A Sin? by LogicMind: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2012
tpia@:

explain further, thanks.

In my opinion, as the bible is against glutonny it can only follow that the consequences of gluttony can only be a sin. This consequence of gluttony is highlighted in Isaiah 26: 17-18

17 As a pregnant woman about to give birth
writhes and cries out in her pain,
so were we in your presence, LORD.
18 We were with child, we writhed in labor,
but we gave birth to wind.
We have not brought salvation to the earth,
and the people of the world have not come to life.

God in Deuteronomy 23:12-14 told the isrealites to cover their excrements outside their camps so that when he visits he he is not turned away by the unholiness which I can only imagine is from the sight and smell of excreta which smells exactly like fart. Why? Because god hates pollution:

ISAIAH 56:6.

6. "Also the sons of the Stranger, that join themselves to The LORD, to serve Him,
and to love The Name of The LORD, to be His Servants,
every one that keepeth The Sabbath from polluting it,
and taketh hold of My Covenant;

Christianity is uncomfortable with the subject and even retlanslated the New English Version passages of the bible where it said that Caleb's daughter broke wind. Joshua 15:18 and Judges 1:14.

Islam however took the subject head on.

FROM THE HADITH:

Narrated Ali ibn Talq: The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) said: When any of you breaks wind during the prayer, he should turn away and perform ablution and repeat the prayer.
--Abu Dawud 1:205

Narrated 'Abbas bin Tamim: My uncle asked Allah's Apostle about a person who imagined to have passed wind during the prayer. Allah' Apostle replied: "He should not leave his prayers unless he hears sound or smells something."
--Sahih Bukhari 1:4:139

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah does not accept prayer of anyone of you if he does Hadath (passes wind) till he performs the ablution (anew)."
--Sahih Bukhari 9:86:86

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Zam'a: The Prophet forbade laughing at a person who passes wind.
--Sahih Bukhari 8:73:68

And Allah taught Adam all the names as follows: He taught him the name of everything, down to fart and little fart.
--Tabari I 267
Re: Is S.ex A Sin? by lobatan(m): 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2012
sex is a sin in islam if not done between married couples
There is an hadith of the HOLY PROPHET where he told his companions that having sex with ones wife is rewarding and a companion asked why and the prophet said if he had done it wrongly wouldnt he have been punished.
that is sex can be rewarding and punishable, depending on the context. so it is always good to do things at the right time
Re: Is S.ex A Sin? by Ptolomeus(m): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2012
Callotti:

Any further questions?
Feel free to ask. cool

A wonderful example of culture.
Re: Is S.ex A Sin? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2012
thread gone up-shit-creek - what a waste of storage space undecided
Re: Is S.ex A Sin? by tpia5: 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2012
logic mind

wow, that's such a fascinating post.

can you explain more and in greater detail, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding How God Works / The Mass Deception of "Left Behind" - Rapture adherents read and be delivered / Do Not Make The Father Yahweh Redundant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.