Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? (1246 Views)

My 12 Yr Old Dautr Said She Is Disapntd In Me For Believin Doctor's Report. / Turn A Weak Antibiotic Into A Super Staph - Killer / The Doctor Said She Should Get Married On Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by philipgam(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2007
i made a friendship with, she is a virgin,but i never meant to have sex with her.But i did not able to penetrate due to her viginity.Blood never came out but i released on her.What do i do?
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by CrazyMan(m): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2007
Congratulations you would soon become a father.

So begin to act like one and take up the responsibilities of an able father; make sure you don’t abandon her and the child and runaway.
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by omena555(f): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2007
u never meant to have sex with her, SO WHY DID U?? angry must u have sex with every girl u go out with? undecided
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by almondjoy(f): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2007
What kind of a local topic is this for crying out loud? angry

philipgam:

i made a friendship with, she is a virgin,but i never meant to have sex with her.But i did not able to penetrate due to her viginity.Blood never came out but i released on her.[/b]What do i do?

With all due respects, this poster is aggravating!!!!  This warrants a hot slap from the administrators of Nairaland.  What the hell is "released"? angry

Please go and release your "rubbish" someone else!

[b] Very, very, very insanely pissed!
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by candies(f): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2007
This is indeed a tricky one.
I once asked if it is possible to get pregnant without actually penetrating.
I was told by a doctor that it was possible in a very low percentage. So, for the fact that you 'released' in her, that could be possible.
But there's no need to fret, the best thing to do is to go to the nearest clinic and do a pregnancy test or buy a portable tester and do the test.
If she's pregnant, get prepared to be a dad soon. If not, please stay away from such games if you're not ready to be a dad.

Note that being weak does not authomatically mean she's pregnant.
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by yimiton(f): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2007
Just as Candies said,
Only a doctor can tell you weather she's pregnant or not after examining her.
you sound pretty young, immature and inexperienced, what were you doing with your pants down?
How old are you by the way?
Go and see a Doctor and make sure you don't deny your child if she's pregnant.
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by Busta(f): 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2007
yimiton:

Just as Candies said,
Only a doctor can tell you weather she's pregnant or not after examining her.
you sound pretty young, immature and inexperienced, what were you doing with your pants down?
How old are you by the way?
Go and see a Doctor and make sure you don't deny your child if she's pregnant.

funny as it sounds, u better take that advise.
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by Pappyjesby(m): 1:14am On Nov 14, 2007
Those symptoms may not be enough to confirm her pregnant. Afterall if she has malaria or typhoid fever she can present such symptoms too. The best thing is for her to go for medical test, if she's pregnant it will be confirmed.

The issue of "I did not penetrate" does not matter, the most important thing is that it takes just only one out of the several millions of the sperm cells you posess to swim up there and fertilize the egg. So the next thing to do now is to
go for medical check up.
Re: She Said She Felt Weak,is She Now Pregnant? by kingsikaz(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2008
bros, u bi d next heavy weight champion! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me / Nigerian Health Sector Is In Crisis / Just Released! The Ultimate Fat Loss System For Men And Women.free Ebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.