Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Medical Sales Representative Wanted for LAGOS ZONE - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Medical Sales Representative Wanted for LAGOS ZONE (4398 Views)

Sales Representative Wanted Nationwide / Intercontinental Bank Plc, Lagos Zone: What Next After Medicals? / Has Anybodi In Lagos Zone Received Lnlg 2nd Test ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medical Sales Representative Wanted for LAGOS ZONE by franphinopharma: 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2012
MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE POSITION WANTED

A rapidly expanding Pharmaceutical organization Is seeking an experienced Medical Sales Representative to join their Sales team, to cover the Lagos territory and other zones in Nigeria. This organization has a portfolio of more than 30 products that are sold to clients across the Nigeria. They are looking for a passionate sales individual to join their sales force.

As a Pharmaceutical Sales OR Medical Representative you will be reporting to the Regional Sales Manager. You will be directly contacting clients within hospitals to promote our products and generate sales, specifically on the ethical medicines, and other products. The successful candidate will be involved in building good rapport with potential and existing clients and the opportunity to organize educational meetings and presentations to promote the pharmaceutical products.

The ideal candidate will have experience of working as a Sales Executive, ideally gained by selling pharmaceutical or medical products to the hospitals, Institutions and Pharmacies to achieve sales targets. The successful candidate will have experience or qualification and should be physically and mentally fit as this is a field based role. This is a face-to-face role, so the individual should have excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as self motivation and enthusiasm for exceeding sales targets. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Medical Sales Representative to enter a new challenging role.
Qualification: Microbiology, Biochemistry, and other Biological related sciences.
Experience: At least 3 months experience. Training would be provided.
There are interviews going on at the moment, so if you are interested in this role, or keen to learn more about this position, send CV to Franphinopharma@yahoo.com. Please the Subject title on email should be: MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE JOB - ‘YOUR NAME’.
Re: Medical Sales Representative Wanted for LAGOS ZONE by emmanuel4fire: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
Please I submitted an application since last month but have not received any reply from you. My name is Duweni Chibuzor Emmanuel. I would like to work as a medical representative with your team. I am a graduate of pharmacology and had previous experience as a sales representative. This is my number
08069202782. I would appreciate if I get your number.
franphinopharma: MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE POSITION WANTED

A rapidly expanding Pharmaceutical organization Is seeking an experienced Medical Sales Representative to join their Sales team, to cover the Lagos territory and other zones in Nigeria. This organization has a portfolio of more than 30 products that are sold to clients across the Nigeria. They are looking for a passionate sales individual to join their sales force.

As a Pharmaceutical Sales OR Medical Representative you will be reporting to the Regional Sales Manager. You will be directly contacting clients within hospitals to promote our products and generate sales, specifically on the ethical medicines, and other products. The successful candidate will be involved in building good rapport with potential and existing clients and the opportunity to organize educational meetings and presentations to promote the pharmaceutical products.

The ideal candidate will have experience of working as a Sales Executive, ideally gained by selling pharmaceutical or medical products to the hospitals, Institutions and Pharmacies to achieve sales targets. The successful candidate will have experience or qualification and should be physically and mentally fit as this is a field based role. This is a face-to-face role, so the individual should have excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as self motivation and enthusiasm for exceeding sales targets. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Medical Sales Representative to enter a new challenging role.
Qualification: Microbiology, Biochemistry, and other Biological related sciences.
Experience: At least 3 months experience. Training would be provided.
There are interviews going on at the moment, so if you are interested in this role, or keen to learn more about this position, send CV to Franphinopharma@yahoo.com. Please the Subject title on email should be: MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE JOB - ‘YOUR NAME’.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Apply For TIENS? / KGC, Ibadan Calling / Exxonmobil Graduate Internship (Oct 2022)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.