Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? (1859 Views)

How Do Pastors Hear The Voice Of God / How Did Abraham Hear The Voice Of God / What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by bolaino(m): 7:32am On Aug 17, 2013
I was watching TV recently, and I saw the leader of the RCCG, pa adeboye, preaching and he said something, he said "and The lord said to me son, ......." And it struck me, we always hear pastors and different christian brethren claiming to hear the voice of God regularly, and I would like to ask, what does the voice of God sound like? Is it really the voice of God these people hear? Or it's just plain old intuition that they construe as the voice of the lord, your opinions please.
Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by paulmarkino: 7:42am On Aug 17, 2013
voice of God sounds like thunder.
Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by Ajibam: 7:49am On Aug 17, 2013
@op.....if You stand outside a house and 200 fathers are in the house shouting your name,,wouldn't yourecognise your dad's voice You will!!!

So,if God is truly Your father you will hear his voice plainly....christianity nowadays is about doctrines and dogmas,,and das not It...all u knw is my pastor Says!!there is no personal encounter with your God...
christianity should be ur relationship with God...how wud u want to listen to God without ur quiet time,,family altar,alms giving,bible reading,fasting..e.t.c which. Improves our relationship with God...then we would be his own(cherem)
Run from doctrines,imbibe d act of worship in truth and in spirit,,,cos many of us ARE SERVING GOD WITHOUT HIS WILL...YOU KNOW GOD BUT DOES HE KNWS U?....if he is ur fada u will hear him...but if u ar not!!u ar just a churchgoer,,,
Maranatha

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by bolaino(m): 7:59am On Aug 17, 2013
paulmarkino: voice of God sounds like thunder.
I chose to disagree, so if the voice of God sounds like thunder, doesn't that mean that his instructions won't be clear? And imagine hearing thunder in your head, how would that feel? Nahh, I don't agree wit u sire.
Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by k2039: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2013
It's a function of the hearer, not the speaker.
Ability of the ear of the hearer to decode the voice of God is a function of his relationship with God

In essence, God speaks to people in diverse ways.

The thing about God speaking is that you may not get to be sure initialy, but after series of confirmation (imagine He tells you something and you find it out to be true), you then accustome that format/voice to God. Besides as you grow up spiritualy, you become very certain that it's God.

He may just drop something heavily in your mind, he may speak through a small still voice. The bible records a lot about God speaking in diverse of ways, I don't know what format He uses for Pastor Adeboye.

But when I was still a good boy (before I started chasing girls all about), when God speaks, I know for sure, I can't really explain it in my own words, but I know I don't hear with my physical ear.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by bolaino(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2013
Ajibam: @op.....if You stand outside a house and 200 fathers are in the house shouting your name,,wouldn't yourecognise your dad's voice You will!!!

So,if God is truly Your father you will hear his voice plainly....christianity nowadays is about doctrines and dogmas,,and das not It...all u knw is my pastor Says!!there is no personal encounter with your God...
christianity should be ur relationship with God...how wud u want to listen to God without ur quiet time,,family altar,alms giving,bible reading,fasting..e.t.c which. Improves our relationship with God...then we would be his own(cherem)
Run from doctrines,imbibe d act of worship in truth and in spirit,,,cos many of us ARE SERVING GOD WITHOUT HIS WILL...YOU KNOW GOD BUT DOES HE KNWS U?....if he is ur fada u will hear him...but if u ar not!!u ar just a churchgoer,,,
Maranatha
well sire, u tried explaining it, but there's something u've not put into consideration, according to the bible, the devil sometimes acts like an angel of peace and thus misleads christians, and if a christian's not careful he might be mislead by the voice of devil claiming to be the voice of God, what I'm trying to find out is, is there a distinctiveness in the voice of God that would make everybody know that, that's the voice of God.
Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by bolaino(m): 8:12am On Aug 17, 2013
k2039: It's a function of the hearer, not the speaker.
Ability of the ear of the hearer to decode the voice of God is a function of his relationship with God

In essence, God speaks to people in diverse ways.
well this is more like it. I agree with u.
Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by ayobase(m): 8:15am On Aug 17, 2013
Ajibam: @op.....if You stand outside a house and 200 fathers are in the house shouting your name,,wouldn't yourecognise your dad's voice You will!!!

Maranatha

Simple as ABC!
Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by Ajibam: 8:15am On Aug 17, 2013
bolaino: well sire, u tried explaining it, but there's something u've not put into consideration, according to the bible, the devil sometimes acts like an angel of peace and thus misleads christians, and if a christian's not careful he might be mislead by the voice of devil claiming to be the voice of God, what I'm trying to find out is, is there a distinctiveness in the voice of God that would make everybody know that, that's the voice of God.

That's why I said if he is your father!!
No matter how he Impersonate angels he Can't impersonate holyspirit Wich dwell in Us..so,u Will be able to Dinstinguish it..
Remember when peter was teln jesus nt to die 4 d pple..jesus immediately said..I rebuke u satan,,
Jesus recognise satan in peter,,and see how bro peter is so close to Im..das it...may God help us to be hearing it....

1 Like

Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by k2039: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2013
bolaino: well sire, u tried explaining it, but there's something u've not put into consideration, according to the bible, the devil sometimes acts like an angel of peace and thus misleads christians, and if a christian's not careful he might be mislead by the voice of devil claiming to be the voice of God, what I'm trying to find out is, is there a distinctiveness in the voice of God that would make everybody know that, that's the voice of God.

Eventually, it's a function of your spiritual relationship. Like now even if God speaks, I'm very likely not to be sure because our relationship is just a mess, so I may not be able to tell distinctively between what I want to hear or what I'm being told.
Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by k2039: 8:20am On Aug 17, 2013
The fact is just that God is always speaking, just that we are to busy to hear atimes or we are just not in thesame frequency to be able to hear him.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by Ajibam: 8:21am On Aug 17, 2013
k2039:

Eventually, it's a function of your spiritual relationship. Like now even if God speaks, I'm very likely not to be sure because our relationship is just a mess, so I may not be able to tell distinctively between what I want to hear or what I'm being told.

May God help us in Jesus Name
Amen

1 Like

Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by k2039: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2013
Ajibam:

May God help us in Jesus Name
Amen
Amen.
Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2013

Maranatha
lol, how come only pastors, reverends, GOs etc are the only ones that hear the voice of the so called god? Huh
Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by bolaino(m): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2013
9jadelta: lol, how come only pastors, reverends, GOs etc are the only ones that hear the voice of the so called god? Huh
thats a very good point, cos if for example i come out and say that the lord ministered to me and said this and that to me, most folks would say i was lying but if a prominent pastor comes out and makes up a story and say God told him, everybody would believe him, is it that God only minister's to pastors and apostles?
Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by CarCam: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2013
bolaino:

I was watching TV recently, and I saw the leader of the RCCG, pa adeboye, preaching and he said something, he said "and The lord said to me son, ......."

And it struck me, we always hear pastors and different christian brethren claiming to hear the voice of God regularly, and I would like to ask, what does the voice of God sound like?

Is it really the voice of God these people hear?

Or it's just plain old intuition that they construe as the voice of the lord, your opinions please

[size=16pt]4 Keys to Hearing God - You Can Hear God's Voice[/size]

Christianity is unique among religions, for it alone offers a personal relationship with the Creator beginning here and now, and lasting throughout eternity. Jesus declared, "This is eternal life that they may know [God]" (Jn. 17:2).

Unfortunately, many in the Church miss the great blessing of fellowship with our Lord because we have lost the ability to recognize His voice within us.

Though we have the promise that "My sheep hear My voice," too many believers are starved for that intimate relationship that alone can satisfy the desire of their hearts.

I was one of those sheep who was deaf to his Shepherd until the Lord revealed four very simple keys
(found in Habakkuk 2:1, 2) that unlocked the treasure of His voice

[size=15pt]Key #1 [/size]God's voice in your heart often sounds like a flow of spontaneous thoughts.

Habakkuk knew the sound of God speaking to him (Hab. 2:2). Elijah described it as a still, small voice (I Kings 19:12). I had always listened for an inner audible voice, and God does speak that way at times. However, I have found that usually, God's voice comes as spontaneous thoughts, visions, feelings, or impressions.

For example, haven't you been driving down the road and had a thought come to you to pray for a certain person? Didn't you believe it was God telling you to pray? What did God's voice sound like? Was it an audible voice, or was it a spontaneous thought that lit upon your mind?

Experience indicates that we perceive spirit-level communication as spontaneous thoughts, impressions and visions, and Scripture confirms this in many ways. For example, one definition of paga, a Hebrew word for intercession, is "a chance encounter or an accidental intersecting." When God lays people on our hearts, He does it through paga, a chance-encounter thought "accidentally" intersecting our minds.

Therefore, when you want to hear from God, tune to chance-encounter or spontaneous thoughts.

[size=15pt] Key #2[/size] Become still so you can sense God's flow of thoughts and emotions within.

Habakkuk said, "I will stand on my guard post..." (Hab. 2:1). Habakkuk knew that to hear God's quiet, inner, spontaneous thoughts, he had to first go to a quiet place and still his own thoughts and emotions. Psalm 46:10 encourages us to be still, and know that He is God. There is a deep inner knowing (spontaneous flow) in our spirits that each of us can experience when we quiet our flesh and our minds. If we are not still, we will sense only our own thoughts.

Loving God through a quiet worship song is one very effective way to become still. (Note II Kings 3:15.) After I worship and become silent within, I open myself for that spontaneous flow. If thoughts come of things I have forgotten to do, I write them down and dismiss them. If thoughts of guilt or unworthiness come, I repent thoroughly, receive the washing of the blood of the Lamb, putting on His robe of righteousness, seeing myself spotless before God (Is. 61:10; Col. 1:22).

To receive the pure word of God, it is very important that my heart be properly focused as I become still because my focus is the source of the intuitive flow. If I fix my eyes upon Jesus, the intuitive flow comes from Jesus. But if I fix my gaze upon some desire of my heart, the intuitive flow comes out of that desire. To have a pure flow I must become still and carefully fix my eyes upon Jesus. Again, quietly worshiping the King, and receiving out of the stillness that follows quite easily accomplishes this.

Fix your gaze upon Jesus (Heb. 12:2), becoming quiet in His presence and sharing with Him what is on your heart. Spontaneous thoughts will begin to flow from the throne of God to you, and you will actually be conversing with the King of Kings!

[size=15pt] Key #3[/size] As you pray, fix the eyes of your heart upon Jesus, seeing in the Spirit the dreams and visions of Almighty God.

Habakkuk said, "I will keep watch to see," and God said, "Record the vision" (Hab. 2:1,2). Habakkuk was actually looking for vision as he prayed. He opened the eyes of his heart, and looked into the spirit world to see what God wanted to show him. This is an intriguing idea.

God has always spoken through dreams and visions, and He specifically said that they would come to those upon whom the Holy Spirit is poured out (Acts 2:1-4, 17).

I had never thought of opening the eyes of my heart and looking for vision. However, I have come to believe that this is exactly what God wants me to do. He gave me eyes in my heart to see in the spirit the vision and movement of Almighty God. There is an active spirit world all around us, full of angels, demons, the Holy Spirit, the omnipresent Father, and His omnipresent Son, Jesus. The only reasons for me not to see this reality are unbelief or lack of knowledge.

In order to see, we must look. Daniel saw a vision in his mind and said, "I was looking...I kept looking...I kept looking" (Dan. 7:2,9,13). As I pray, I look for Jesus, and I watch as He speaks to me, doing and saying the things that are on His heart. Many Christians will find that if they will only look, they will see, in the same way they receive spontaneous thoughts. Jesus is Emmanuel, God with us (Matt. 1:23). It is as simple as that. You can see Christ present with you because Christ is present with you. In fact, the vision may come so easily that you will be tempted to reject it, thinking that it is just you. But if you persist in recording these visions, your doubt will soon be overcome by faith as you recognize that the content of them could only be birthed in Almighty God.

Jesus demonstrated the ability of living out of constant contact with God, declaring that He did nothing on His own initiative, but only what He saw the Father doing, and heard the Father saying (Jn. 5:19,20,30). What an incredible way to live!

Is it possible for you to live out of divine initiative as Jesus did? Yes! Fix your eyes upon Jesus. The veil has been torn, giving access into the immediate presence of God, and He calls you to draw near (Lk. 23:45; Heb. 10: 19-22). I pray that the eyes of your heart will be enlightened.

[size=15pt]Key #4[/size] Journaling, the writing out of your prayers and God's answers, brings great freedom in hearing God's voice.

God told Habakkuk to record the vision (Hab. 2:2). This was not an isolated command. The Scriptures record many examples of individuals' prayers and God's replies (e.g. the Psalms, many of the prophets, Revelation).

I call the process "two-way journaling," and I have found it to be a fabulous catalyst for clearly discerning God's inner, spontaneous flow, because as I journal I am able to write in faith for long periods of time, simply believing it is God. I know that what I believe I have received from God must be tested. However, testing involves doubt and doubt blocks divine communication, so I do not want to test while I am trying to receive. With journaling, I can receive in faith, knowing that when the flow has ended I can test and examine it carefully, making sure that it lines up with Scripture.

You will be amazed when you journal. Doubt may hinder you at first, but throw it off, reminding yourself that it is a biblical concept, and that God is present, speaking to His children. Relax. When we cease our labors and enter His rest, God is free to flow (Heb. 4:10). Sit back comfortably, take out your pen and paper, smile, and turn your attention toward the Lord in praise and worship, seeking His face. After you write your question to Him, become still, fixing your gaze on Jesus You will suddenly have a very good thought. Don't doubt it; simply write it down. Later, as you read your journaling, you, too, will be blessed to discover that you are indeed dialoguing with God.

Some final notes: Knowing God through the Bible is a vital foundation to hearing His voice in your heart, so you must have a solid commitment to knowing and obeying the Scriptures. It is also very important for your growth and safety that you be related to solid, spiritual counselors All major directional moves that come through journaling should be confirmed by your counselors before you act upon them

http://www.cwgministries.org/Four-Keys-to-Hearing-Gods-Voice

1 Like

Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by bolaino(m): 8:22am On Aug 18, 2013
@carcam. Nicely written piece. But the points written there are full of flaws. All of them boil down to putting one's self in one kind of consciousness, like being in a hypnotic state or trance like state. And in those states, anything is possible, so as much as I would love to agree with your points. I chose to disagree.
Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by texanomaly(f): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
k2039:

You got it right here... smiley
Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by UyiIredia(m): 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
texanomaly:

You got it right here... smiley

What about CarCam's ? I think he was on point.
Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by EatmyShorts: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
It sounds like the climax of a young woman.

I know for i have heard it at the late hours of the night while I prayed.
Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by UyiIredia(m): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
bolaino: @carcam. Nicely written piece. But the points written there are full of flaws. All of them boil down to putting one's self in one kind of consciousness, like being in a hypnotic state or trance like state. And in those states, anything is possible, so as much as I would love to agree with your points. I chose to disagree.

So why do you think it involves hypnotism or a trance-like state ?
Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by UyiIredia(m): 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
One wonders why the voice in one's head is God speaking to you. Some thoughts: what about things revealed to men before Christianity came. Archimedes Eureka moment, Buddha's stroke of insight under a certain tree, Abram's walk of faith that made him a father of nations. Doesn't this support the notion of God speaking to anyone outside those who acknowledge not the Holy Spirit or even don't believe in it. Why would evil acts (at a particular time or given certain people) be said not to be God's voice. The Crusades were urged on attimes under God's holy fiat, now a girl murdering her nephew under the God's guidance or some people obeying God by killing witch kids isn't God. How are you sure ? Even you are to use scriptures what of Isiaiah 45 where God states he does evil, or the question of hell, or the killings in the OT. So many thoughts really, you ask why an omniscient and omnipotent God must only do good, and still be omnipotent. How can a God who made the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil know only good. Why blame only the Devil ? I never ask Christians finish and I get the one for atheists for my side-pocket.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by bolaino(m): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

So why do you think it involves hypnotism or a trance-like state ?
weLl, psychologically when u put all your consciousness on an idea or thought, it becomes a part of your sub consciousness, u might inadvertently do and hear strange things. So if u put all your thoughts towards hearing the voice of God, your sub consciousness records that thought puts it in your head, one day u might just be doing something different and u might get a feeling or hear a voice. And u'll assume that, you're hearing God talk, it all has to do with your state of mind, why don't we believe mad people when they say that they hear voices and see things? Cos we know that their consciousness has been altered.
Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by UyiIredia(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
bolaino: weLl, psychologically when u put all your consciousness on an idea or thought, it becomes a part of your sub consciousness, u might inadvertently do and hear strange things. So if u put all your thoughts towards hearing the voice of God, your sub consciousness records that thought puts it in your head, one day u might just be doing something different and u might get a feeling or hear a voice. And u'll assume that, you're hearing God talk, it all has to do with your state of mind, why don't we believe mad people when they say that they hear voices and see things? Cos we know that their consciousness has been altered.

True. So how will you account for actual trances experienced by some ? Skepticism ? Credulity ? How do you account for trances and how do you respond to tales of such or the event, if you have undergone it ?
Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by bolaino(m): 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

True. So how will you account for actual trances experienced by some ? Skepticism ? Credulity ? How do you account for trances and how do you respond to tales of such or the event, if you have undergone it ?
lol, oga uyi, this might bring a change to the topic, but that's where the believe in the supernatural comes to play. I'm agnostic and I believe in the supernatural, there are instances where sentient beings communicate with man, but these beings or entities should not be confused to be God.
Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by UyiIredia(m): 11:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
bolaino: lol, oga uyi, this might bring a change to the topic, but that's where the believe in the supernatural comes to play. I'm agnostic and I believe in the supernatural, there are instances where sentient beings communicate with man, but these beings or entities should not be confused to be God.

Okay. Sincerely agnostic doesn't tell me your (un)metaphysical stance. Agnostic about what ? Theism, deism or atheism. I personally hovered around agnostic deism for a brief period without knowing it till now. Now if atheist, it would be interesting because it would confirm what thefool said iin the 'Free-Thinking' thread. Now what would such entities be ? Aliens, ghosts or poltergeists ?
Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by bolaino(m): 7:29am On Aug 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Okay. Sincerely agnostic doesn't tell me your (un)metaphysical stance. Agnostic about what ? Theism, deism or atheism. I personally hovered around agnostic deism for a brief period without knowing it till now. Now if atheist, it would be interesting because it would confirm what thefool said iin the 'Free-Thinking' thread. Now what would such entities be ? Aliens, ghosts or poltergeists ?
my agnosticism leans more towards theism. Cos I do not want to ultimately rule out the possibility that there might be a God, but on the other hand, there isn't enough to prove that there is a personal God, I'm against the personal God concept. Yeah, entities, like ghosts, aliens and any other being that isn't human. I believe these things exist. Call me ignorant if u may. But I believe strongly that they do exist.
Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
Exactly the voice a man on cracked coke heard....

It a lovely sound......from the angels on the piano sitting on the sun......ask Obadiah,,,,it takes a wrap with bible leaves to be high where you can see heaven and earth.....
Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by UyiIredia(m): 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
bolaino: my agnosticism leans more towards theism. Cos I do not want to ultimately rule out the possibility that there might be a God, but on the other hand, there isn't enough to prove that there is a personal God, I'm against the personal God concept. Yeah, entities, like ghosts, aliens and any other being that isn't human. I believe these things exist. Call me ignorant if u may. But I believe strongly that they do exist.

This is interesting. It confirms what I suspected and what I read once: that there are agnostic theists. I was doubtful because theism is usually gnostic and agnosticism is mostly associated with atheism. One does sees all sorts here [like the irony of harakiri (an atheist) not believing evolution]. Funny though, I used to believe but now doubt the existence of ghosts, spirits and poltergeists. I still think there is a paranormal aspect to life though trances especially I believe.

In fact this thread is diverting. Lemme make a thread where we can discuss more. This thread I just opened: https://www.nairaland.com/1403503/bolaino-lets-discuss-beliefs

So far let's hold the notion of God's voice for now.

Let's look at the man.

I assume that all humans like me have this 'inner voice or voices' sometimes it's you thinking with the voice to yourself, sometimes it's a blurry of voices when confused, sometimes it's a playback of what others have said or written. Or sometimes, it isn't there where you say you lost track of your self. Do you understand and agree with this ?

1 Like

Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

This is interesting. It confirms what I suspected and what I read once: that there are agnostic theists. I was doubtful because theism is usually gnostic and agnosticism is mostly associated with atheism. One does sees all sorts here [like the irony of harakiri (an atheist) not believing evolution]. Funny though, I used to believe but now doubt the existence of ghosts, spirits and poltergeists. I still think there is a paranormal aspect to life though trances especially I believe.

In fact this thread is diverting. Lemme make a thread where we can discuss more.

So far let's hold the notion of God's voice for now.

Let's look at the man.

I assume that all humans like me have this 'inner voice or voices' sometimes it's you thinking with the voice to yourself, sometimes it's a blurry of voices when confused, sometimes it's a playback of what others have said or written. Or sometimes, it isn't there where you say you lost track of your self. Do you understand and agree with this ?

Even more nonsense packaged as some philosophical debate
Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by EatmyShorts: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

Even more nonsense packaged as some philosophical debate

Admit it Logicboy. You have a crush on Uyi Itedia.
Re: What Does The Voice Of God Sound Like? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
You have to be spiritually mature to identify the voice of God. Let me use Samuels story for example. Why do you think that Samuel went to Eli three times when he heard God call him. He wasn't stupid to go to Eli.besides he knew what elis voice sounded like cause he lived with the man. That's when eli told him that if he was to hear the voice again to say "speak for thy servant heareth". Why, cause Eli was mature and knew that that was no ordinary calling. So you see Gods voice, no one can describe. It can sound familiar but to be able to identify it you have to be spiritually mature. Btw its not important to know what it sounds like but to know if its actually God that is calling you. Cause hey even the Devil can call you. Also your mind can decieve you. Be spiritually alert!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where In The Bible Is A Pastor Referred To As A "Man Of God"? / Ladies/women That Do Not Cover Their Hair In Church Are Sinners. (bible Proof) / 10 Foolish Things Atheist Believe:)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.