Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

The Prophet Has Spoken It's Chelsea Time To Win The Champion's League ? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Prophet Has Spoken It's Chelsea Time To Win The Champion's League ? (2006 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool / It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prophet Has Spoken It's Chelsea Time To Win The Champion's League ? by visionsen(m): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2012
Having watched Chelsea football club achieve the miraculous by reaching the champions league finals against all odds nothing will stop them from carrying the cup.This is their year and Chelsea fans should please start celebrating. The prophet has spoken.My predictions before came to pass. Up Blues.

Re: The Prophet Has Spoken It's Chelsea Time To Win The Champion's League ? by visionsen(m): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2012
What God has given Chelsea let no man take away.
Re: The Prophet Has Spoken It's Chelsea Time To Win The Champion's League ? by visionsen(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2012
Chelsea it's your time enjoy it !

Re: The Prophet Has Spoken It's Chelsea Time To Win The Champion's League ? by tribalism(m): 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2012
i'm not believing you, i only believe god who has shown that one with him is majority who started this work will not abandone it in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Prophet Has Spoken It's Chelsea Time To Win The Champion's League ? by visionsen(m): 12:42am On Apr 27, 2012
Well, check my predictions before you will be convinced, l predicted that Argentina will defeat Nigeria in South Africa. It happened.
Re: The Prophet Has Spoken It's Chelsea Time To Win The Champion's League ? by enomakos(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2012
forget it fc hollywood wil win the champion league
Re: The Prophet Has Spoken It's Chelsea Time To Win The Champion's League ? by Homar(m): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2012
Fc bayern münchen to win . Nothing will stop us .

Re: The Prophet Has Spoken It's Chelsea Time To Win The Champion's League ? by Carrlls: 11:22am On Apr 28, 2012
Give me some skin. [img]http://www.dubaa.info/hmp.gif[/img]
Re: The Prophet Has Spoken It's Chelsea Time To Win The Champion's League ? by visionsen(m): 11:53am On Apr 28, 2012
Bayern fan no hope for you o . Remember 1999 finals, and also the final with Inter Milan.
Re: The Prophet Has Spoken It's Chelsea Time To Win The Champion's League ? by chinaaman(f): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2012
Who are the Hollywood ?

(1) (Reply)

THE Official Athletico De` Madrid Party Thread. / Arsenal's Ryo Miyachi (another Christiano Ronaldo) / NFA Website Misreports Obafemi Martins Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.