Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Arsenal's Ryo Miyachi (another Christiano Ronaldo) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal's Ryo Miyachi (another Christiano Ronaldo) (2014 Views)

A Look-a-like Of Christiano Ronaldo! See For Yourself... / I Gave My Vote To Christiano Ronaldo But Shocked To Hear I Voted Messi-players / Is Christiano Ronaldo Better Than Lionel Messi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal's Ryo Miyachi (another Christiano Ronaldo) by ceomike(m): 11:42am On May 16, 2011
Well, its no news that Arsenal has had a very poor season, to me the poorest but I really would like to say there are some positives no matter how small. Just got a video online of Arsenal's star Ryo Miyachi currently in Feynoord. Plays like Cjristiano ROnaldo.

Watch here : http://michaelokeje.com/2011/arsenals-ryo-miyachi/

Enjoy
Re: Arsenal's Ryo Miyachi (another Christiano Ronaldo) by sayso: 2:00pm On May 19, 2011
people look good on youtube even Cygan was good in youtube.
Re: Arsenal's Ryo Miyachi (another Christiano Ronaldo) by enomakos(m): 1:30pm On May 20, 2011
dude why is he not with arsenal 1st team if he is that good?
Re: Arsenal's Ryo Miyachi (another Christiano Ronaldo) by 1025: 5:32pm On May 20, 2011
@poster,
go and look for something else to post. is walcot now old? is he no longer the best player the world has been waiting for? please give us sometime to look at the future of england football(wilshire) before introducing your ronaldo, pele and messi combination.
this una coach(wenger) have poisoned all of una to dey talk anyhow.
one day, una go come here tell us that una doctor don find one boy inside his mama stomach wey dey play pass messi. in arsenal, u will see the best talents in the world whose combination yields no trophy.
with all the noises about arsenal academy, non of u can point to one big player in the world today that is a product of this much talked about arsenal academy.
Re: Arsenal's Ryo Miyachi (another Christiano Ronaldo) by enomakos(m): 11:48am On May 21, 2011
1025:

@poster,
go and look for something else to post. is walcot now old? is he no longer the best player the world has been waiting for? please give us sometime to look at the future of england football(wilshire) before introducing your ronaldo, pele and messi combination.
this una coach(wenger) have poisoned all of una to dey talk anyhow.
one day, una go come here tell us that una doctor don find one boy inside his mama stomach wey dey play pass messi. in arsenal, u will see the best talents in the world whose combination yields no trophy.
with all the noises about arsenal academy, non of u can point to one big player in the world today that is a product of this much talked about arsenal academy.

nice point man

(1) (Reply)

The Prophet Has Spoken It's Chelsea Time To Win The Champion's League ? / Milan, Madrid, Manchester, London Or Rome - Which City Has The Best Combined XI? / NFA Website Misreports Obafemi Martins Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.