Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1153939 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (1824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Snoggy(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2014
philfearon:
k.
grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by sleekdot(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
barack_o_handso:

You're just putting the statistics to favor yourself. Add one more year then you can add Deportivo to the La liga teams

If I add one more year still nothing different. Unless you dont know your football
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nomski0:
@bold Exactly!
They can buy all the talented players in the German league and they'll still remain that. angry
I just don't know how Dortmund can turn into Arsenal overnight? They keep selling their best products without replacing them.angry

the other clubsides in germany dont have the financial might to compete with Bayern, unlike other leagues where you have at least two or more strong power houses.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2014
Hope you guys saw how to beat Elche without Refs assistant?........

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Chanchit: 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
philfearon: Hope you guys saw how to beat Elche without Refs assistant?........

Lol, I remember watching that day light robbery. Elche fans had to report the match to police as robbery.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
Madrid will be taking on Celta Vigo today.Looking forward to a great game.

Kick off:7pm
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Chanchit:

Lol, I remember watching that day light robbery. Elche fans had to report the match to police as robbery.
Laugh wan kill me here..........lol
@daylight robbery..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
Chanchit:

what did the police report say Mr facebook chat?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
philfearon:
Laugh wan kill me here..........lol
@daylight robbery..
pls Go and Die. Oshiomole style.lol.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
Krasid: Madrid will be taking on Celta Vigo today.Looking forward to a great game.
Kick off:7pm
the BBC eventually showed up for the party

Bale assist
Benz scores
CR7 tops d charts again

HALELUYAH HALA MADRID
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 6:48am On Jan 07, 2014
usbcable:
the BBC eventually showed up for the party

Bale assist
Benz scores
CR7 tops d charts again

HALELUYAH HALA MADRID
League Position?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 8:01am On Jan 07, 2014
Cr7 has decided that he'll attend the balon d or grin because he thinks he'll win!
I wish him good luck grin I'll prefer him to win it than ribery
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 10:28am On Jan 07, 2014
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by fredoooooo: 9:27am On Jan 08, 2014
Asunkungbade penaldo tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
fredoooooo: Asunkungbade penaldo tongue
Asunkunriwi bialainise Fredooooooo
doing what he does best hating on Ronaldo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by fredoooooo: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
usbcable:
Asunkunriwi bialainise Fredooooooo
doing what he does best hating on Ronaldo

grin grin
bro messi is back , are you happy ? tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 12:03am On Jan 09, 2014
Cr7 will be peeing on his pants now! King leo is back grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 6:43am On Jan 09, 2014
homesteady: Cr7 will be peeing on his pants now! King leo is back grin grin
And he came back with a bannnnnnnnnng...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 8:14am On Jan 09, 2014
homesteady: Cr7 will be peeing on his pants now! King leo is back grin grin

Gerrout. angry. Who told you Cristiano is scared?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2014
You need passes - Call Xavi
You need dribbles - Call Messi
You need goals - Call Luis Suarez
You need speed - Call Walcott
You need super goals - Call Ibrahimovic
You need show with the ball - Call Neymar
You need header goals - call Drogba

- But, if you need all in one, then call CRISTIANO RONALDO wink grin grin

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2014
4llerbuntu: You need passes - Call Xavi

They don't call him most complete footballer in the world for nothing.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
Krasid: They don't call him most complete footballer in the world for nothing.
Really smh....
Now,the headlines are gonna return to its rightful owner.....
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by switdick(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2014

You Know The Drill wink
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
Messi 27 minutes 2 goals
Flopnaldo 93+93= 186 minutes 2 goals grin grin

he was goal.com flop of today's match!
He is already peeing on his pants! King Leo Messi is back grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:12am On Jan 10, 2014
homesteady: Messi 27 minutes 2 goals
Flopnaldo 93+93= 186 minutes 2 goals grin grin
he was goal.com flop of today's match!
He is already peeing on his pants! King Leo Messi is back grin

please tell me your brain is still functioning "normally".

I love you more than that.

you obviously dont know the difference between orange and green colors.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2014
usbcable:

please tell me your brain is still functioning "normally".

I love you more than that.

you obviously dont know the difference between orange and green colors.
? What are you saying
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dayokanu(m): 8:19am On Jan 10, 2014

Jack of all trade Master of none

5 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 8:45am On Jan 10, 2014
dayokanu:

A billion likes for you...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2014
dayokanu:

I have to agree with dayo this time grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by philfearon(m): 10:32am On Jan 10, 2014
Here is a fact pals,Real Madrid will not win their away Match against Espanyol....You will be lucky to leave with a draw... ...
I told u
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 10, 2014
dayokanu:

Jack of all trade Master of ALL

Fixed cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Chanchit: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
philfearon: Here is a fact pals,Real Madrid will not win their away Match against Espanyol....You will be lucky to leave with a draw... ...
I told u

Nice info, time to bet against Real madrid, its a win or draw for espanyol.

And too all madrid fans, no ballon d'or for CR7 o, since caf no gree pity Mikel, dnt xpect fifa to pity ur Cr7 o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (1824) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.