Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,186 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1211377 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (1856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
usbcable:
eer
both players are strong enough to hold the midfield for me.
the only problem I have now is what happens to Illarramendi
No one is even mentioning the young lad.Its been Di Maria and Khedira all along.
None is strong enough, Illaramendi haven't covered himself in glory in the few games he's got the chance, I'm only concerned about Isco and Jese, can't wait to have Jese back, I want Di Maria, so Isco could get games
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
Congrats to madrid for the win.I hope it will be the begining of many more that will come.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Davijunson: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
HALA MADRID.....first of Many trophies to com dis season....Next up is Spanish Super cup...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 8:51am On Aug 15, 2014
UEFA need not take themselves through the stress of nominating players for this Best player in Europe award, They should just hand over the award to Ronaldo
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 8:53am On Aug 15, 2014
usbcable:

@bolded, I dont know about that as individuals dont win a match but a "team" does.

bottomline am happy about signing another striker to complement Catzema.

Although Catzema remains my choice Striker in between CR7 and GB11

BTW.

when is Perez going to sell players. We cant just afford to keep all these players on the squad. It will kill the finances and evenpossibly cause divisions in the locker room.

Carlitto aka eyebrow baba has his hands full now with all the Super Nova Stars at his disposal.

Can we call these set Galacticos 2.1
lol grin

How about instead of trying to sell players, he stops buying players. angry

What in God's name do we need James for? And then the Kroos guy? Plus all the talk about Cavani coming over?

Where is he going to fit all these players in an 11-man squad (actually 10)? Hasn't he heard that too many cooks spoil the broth?

He's only going to drive players away and I won't forgive Perez if Di Maria chooses to go. angry

He has too much money and no idea how to spend it. undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Snoggy(m): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2014
Nomski0:

What in God's name do we need James for? And then the Kroos guy? Plus all the talk about Cavani coming over
Kroos guy? Mehn! Kroos is gifted. We need him...good thing we have him.

Don't worry, Di Maria is going nowhere. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:43am On Aug 16, 2014
Nomski0:

What in God's name do we need James for? And then the Kroos guy? Plus all the talk about Cavani coming over?

Where is he going to fit all these players in an 11-man squad (actually 10)? Hasn't he heard that too many cooks spoil the broth?

He's only going to drive players away and I won't forgive Perez if Di Maria chooses to go. angry

He has too much money and no idea how to spend it. undecided

The buying is an uncontrollable habit of Flo P. and his madrid cohorts.

I see a place for Kroos but as per James (abi nah ahmess they call/pronounce his name as) its puremarketing needs.

80 mills because of 6 world up matches.

The more reason why Di Maria or Khedira must be sold to off-set the bill.

I just pity poor Isco and Jese they cannot just really prosper with with this present squad, they need to waka too.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:46am On Aug 16, 2014
and BTW.
they are mad if its Cavani they want to buy.

Cava wetin. that guy is one of the worst strikers EVER
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 6:25am On Aug 16, 2014
As long as we don't buy a new striker, Jese is not going anywhere, If Di Maria leaves, I don't see Isco leaving.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nickvanilla(m): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2014
Kroos is a good signing because he is gonna boost the midfield.but as for james,d only problem I have with him is dat he is gonna displace di maria.james is very fragile and uncomfortable in one on one situations.what am I even saying?james comes nowhere near di maria.di maria is a beast!.a tested and trusted hand with a lot of experience.if he was on the pitch on tuesday,hmnn.....
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
nickvanilla: Kroos is a good signing because he is gonna boost the midfield.but as for james,d only problem I have with him is dat he is gonna displace di maria.james is very fragile and uncomfortable in one on one situations.what am I even saying?james comes nowhere near di maria.di maria is a beast!.a tested and trusted hand with a lot of experience.if he was on the pitch on tuesday,hmnn.....
Gbam. Di maria is a terrorist. Soccer-haram.

I see james as an investment for the near future though.

I dont care how Ancelotti or Perez does it, Di maria should go no where. Simple.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
Season wan start! Hopefully, this thread should come alive.

I ' ll like to watch our friendly against Fiorentina today.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
Match is 7;30pm.

Anyone watching?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 8:02am On Aug 17, 2014
usbcable:

The buying is an uncontrollable habit of Flo P. and his madrid cohorts.

I see a place for Kroos but as per James (abi nah ahmess they call/pronounce his name as) its puremarketing needs.

80 mills because of 6 world up matches.

The more reason why Di Maria or Khedira must be sold to off-set the bill.

I just pity poor Isco and Jese they cannot just really prosper with with this present squad, they need to waka too.

Thank you.

I don't think Perez knew about James before the world cup. He bought the guy based on his "potential"

Who spends 80million on potential? grin grin Wilshere had potential too....where is he now?

Kroos I can understand, as long as he doesn't threaten Di Maria's first 11 position or even that of Khedira.

I don't mind Isco leaving but it's still unfair to the guy. He is Spain's golden boy and he has potential too. He deserves a spot on the team.

I heard Perez is also interested in Falcao........undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2014
So we lost again?

The way we've been loosing friendlies of recent is funny.

Di maria played yesterday. As a matter of fact,he gave ronaldo a sweet pass that led to our first goal.

Ance, sell am make i see na! undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2014
Ksslib: Match is 7;30pm.

Anyone watching?

As predicted, we lost grin

Ahem, what happened to your other account?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 8:08am On Aug 17, 2014
Ksslib: So we lost again?

The way we've been loosing friendlies of recent is funny.

Di maria played yesterday. As a matter of fact,he gave ronaldo a sweet pass that led to our first goal.

Ance, sell am make i see na! undecided

Wetin u wan do... grin tongue grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2014
Nomski0:

As predicted, we lost grin

Ahem, what happened to your other account?
Good as de-activated. It had all its privileges stripped which includes posting.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 8:12am On Aug 17, 2014
coded01:

Wetin u wan do... grin tongue grin
We don discuss the matter for covoon.

Ance's will to sell maria has been spiritually tied by with 2 yards of Nigerian wax. wink
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 8:14am On Aug 17, 2014
Ksslib:
We don discuss the matter for covoon.

Ance's will to sell maria has been spiritually tied by with 2 yards of Nigerian wax. wink

Smh... grin grin grin

Honestly, he is good! cool

Yet some Man Utd fans go dey under-rate the guy... angry tongue

I don tire for those guys matter... grin angry grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 8:15am On Aug 17, 2014
Ksslib:
Good as de-activated. It had all its privileges stripped which includes posting.

Whoa shocked

But why?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2014
coded01:

Smh... grin grin grin

No mind them.

They're all secretly dying to get his signature @trafford. That underate ish is just a back-up strategy to make themselves feel good if he eventually ditches their sorry asss. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2014
coded01:

Smh... grin grin grin

He even scored last night, but the yeye linesman said it was offside angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2014
Nomski0:

Whoa shocked

But why?
Lol.

its a long story jare. Besides, i dont want to remember it cos i've promised to let it die.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 8:25am On Aug 17, 2014
Nomski0:

He even scored last night, but angry the yeye linesman said it was offside angry

Honestly, i wonder why we can't be truthful when judging players true abilities irrespective of where they play for, whether it's Man Utd, Arsenal or Enyimba... grin

Man Utd thread! angry ...Some go talk sey Young, Nani or Valencia better pass am but in their hearts they won't mind to see him bench these guys because he is better than all Man Utd wingers put together... cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 8:31am On Aug 17, 2014
Ksslib:
No mind them.

They're all secretly dying to get his signature @trafford. That underate ish is just a back-up strategy to make themselves feel good if he eventually ditches their sorry asss. grin

You are right bro! grin

Mehn! Dem dey argue die... shocked grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2014
coded01:

You are right bro! grin

Mehn! Dem dey argue die... shocked grin
I never get time,when i gat some to spare. i'll peep and hopefully troll their thread. grin

I want Arsenal to win EPL this season. I am beginning to like them. I was so happy when ramsey scored that late match winner. cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 8:40am On Aug 17, 2014
Ksslib:
I never get time,when i gat some to spare. i'll peep and hopefully troll their thread. grin

I want Arsenal to win EPL this season. I am beginning to like them. I was so happy when ramsey scored that late match winner. cheesy

I think I partially share your opinion on Arsenal winning but right after Liverpool! cool

As for trolling, this is the best time to do that after back to back opening match defeat at the hands of Swansea city... grin tongue grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2014
coded01:

I think I partially share your opinion on Arsenal winning but right after Liverpool! cool

As for trolling, this is the best time to do that after back to back opening match defeat at the hands of Swansea city... grin tongue grin
Nah! Liverpool blew thier chances last season. They came the closest they could ever come to clinching the title in probably years to come but blew it like chalk.

And with suarez gone whose effort alone contributed to dare i say,80% of their success last season,they shouldnt sulk if they end up only qualifying for champions league.

Haha! LVG the hailed Genius has now come out to say he doubts Man U's hope of the EPL trophy. And mind you, this is just his first game.. Hehe!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 8:53am On Aug 17, 2014
Ksslib:
Nah! Liverpool blew thier chances last season. They came the closest they could ever come to clinching the title in probably years to come but blew it like chalk.

And with suarez gone whose effort alone contributed to dare i say,80% of their success last season,they shouldnt sulk if they end up only qualifying for champions league.

Haha! LVG the hailed Genius has now come out to say he doubts Man U's hope of the EPL trophy. And mind you, this is just his first game.. Hehe!

It's a shame Gerrard's unfortunate fall gave up their title hopes... embarassed

No mind them! grin

Dem do do send moyes commot like say na e dey play rubbish 4 field! angry

Imagine paying a .......... £300,000 weekly for what? He isn't close to Ronaldo or Messi anyway yet he is paid more than the 2... angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2014
coded01:

It's a shame Gerrard's unfortunate fall gave up their title hopes... embarassed

No mind them! grin

Dem do do send moyes commot like say na e dey play rubbish 4 field! angry

Imagine paying a .......... £300,000 weekly for what? He isn't close to Ronaldo or Messi anyway yet he is paid more than the 2... angry

who's paid £300,00 weekly? shocked
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
You guys have to face reality, as much as Perez has money to spend, he must balance the books, Di Maria has to leave, You don't a player(James) for 63m and keep him on the bench, Di maria is a winger turned to a midfielder last season because of bale and i don't see him displacing Modric or Kroos in the central midfield, this things happen, Just like Ozil last year, Di Maria has to leave maybe unjustly, Even Ancelotti has no say

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (1856) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: Bacteria8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.