Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1211651 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (1856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
coded01:

Smh... grin grin grin

When Man Utd won Roma, Real Madrid, Liverpool winning the International Guiness Cup una dey shout Man Utd has arrived! grin Say LVG na the World's best coach! angry grin

Now, my bro dey talk transition things... angry grin
Come on! Those were friendlies! This is the EPL we are talking about. Surprisingly,LVG himself knew what to expect in the Man.United vs Swansea match. He knew that most of the players at his disposal were below per. And he is trying his best to work with them and mould them into the players he want them to be. But it will take time. You shouldn't expect him to perform magic. Personally,I wasn't expecting him to perform any magic,but I know, he will get things sorted out soon.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
Danhumprey: And now is the right time!
ok! Use the email add of mine you have.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
Danhumprey: Come on! Those were friendlies! This is the EPL we are talking about. Surprisingly,LVG himself knew what to expect in the Man.United vs Swansea match. He knew that most of the players at his disposal were below per. And he is trying his best to work with them and mould them into the players he want them to be. But it will take time. You shouldn't expect him to perform magic. Personally,I wasn't expecting him to perform any magic,but I know, he will get things sorted out soon.

Like I said earlier Man Utd fans were the ones shouting we have arrived & LVG is the best Coach in the world... angry grin

So it's not me but your fellow fans that thought he was a Magician... grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
coded01:

Like I said Man Utd fans were shouting we have arrived & LVG is the best Coach in the world... angry grin

So it's not me but your fellow fans that thought he was a Magician... grin

Mctewwwww
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
glitest:

Mctewwwww

kiss kiss kiss
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
coded01:

kiss kiss kiss

Hmmm!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 1:31am On Aug 19, 2014
usbcable:
Hames or na James just scatter equation for boiz.

Di Maria aka One Man Taliban for 90 minutes will now be sold to offset the bills.
Isco which in my opinion so far played better than Rodrigues will have to warm.bench because of 63 mill unforced buying
Jese will have to pray for a injury to any of the BBC to see any green turf.
Illaramendi own don pafuka.no comment there.
chai.... perez diariz Godu oooooo

swear mehn it's painful how a coach will keep on being told of those that the president feels should be in his team, after the la decima triumph , one will expect that he looks into the team and plugs the obviously leaking position, to me the strike force, get a top class finisher after losing luis 'vampire ' suarez's signature to the almost invincible barca side, atleast on paper, that to me was wise, or would have been, then instead of calming the obviously best player on the squad en route the la decima, we are presented with an option of sacrificing an expensive ram in value n everything. Football decision, well yes because shit happens, a wise one? most definitely a resounding No, we won't have been here had Perez just for once forgot about not being talked about in a transfer market due to his buy, now Am stucked with watching that toothless bulldog in Benzi for a whole season, Christ, a whole season, Lopez is sold and Casillas still remains, the catalans cant wait to have us, we are in for one he'll of a season, God help us
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 1:42am On Aug 19, 2014
hala madridstas, I keep telling peeps the eleventh one is underway, I need the la liga crown, copa del rey, world club crown, both supercups, just to stay happy. happy trophy season to all of you
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 8:38am On Aug 19, 2014

We face city rivals today in the first leg of the super cup in the Bernabeu.

Simeone said, "We've spent 95 million on bringing in seven or eight
players, they spent 95m on two."

Which sounds like a challenge to me. If we lose this game after all the money we blew during the summer transfer window, plus the one we plan to blow (Perez can never be satisfied undecided ) the shame will be too unbearable. Atletico look very threatening with Griezmann and Mandzukic and we still look confused as to who to go with between James and Di Maria.

Meanwhile, Iker is still the goalie (when we have Navas). We are suffering from too many stars and not enough positions. undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by wizard007(m): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2014
Nomski0:

Which sounds like a challenge to me. If we lose this game after all the money we blew during the summer transfer window, plus the one we plan to blow (Perez can never be satisfied undecided ) the shame will be too unbearable. Atletico look very threatening with Griezmann and Mandzukic and we still look confused as to who to go with between James and Di Maria.

Meanwhile, Iker is still the goalie (when we have Navas). We are suffering from too many stars and not enough positions. undecided

This is who we are (Galaticos), two different World class players in each position, healthy competition has proven to motivate and galvanize ambitious players, I trust Carlo on his selections, relax bae we will crush ATL.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nickvanilla(m): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2014
Healthy competition my foot!let me not talk much o.by now I think di maria should have attained the status of cr7 in the madrid team.what he needs now is security and support.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
nickvanilla: Healthy competition my foot!let me not talk much o.by now I think di maria should have attained the status of cr7 in the madrid team.what he needs now is security and support.

any Highness more dan wat alomo can offer is what u deserve my brother, u too much for dat yarn.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
ortopazz: hala madridstas, I keep telling peeps the eleventh one is underway, I need the la liga crown, copa del rey, world club crown, both supercups, just to stay happy. happy trophy season to all of you
If we can win the La liga along with the CDR, CWC, and supercup, it will be a great season.I wouldn't mind R.madrid being the first team to defend the UCL.It would be a dream come true.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
Krasid: If we can win the La liga along with the CDR, CWC, and supercup, it will be a great season.I wouldn't mind R.madrid being the first team to defend the UCL.It would be a dream come true.
Yap! It'll def be a big dream come true.

It aint gonna be easy but we can do it.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
Smh! I'll probably miss this match.

Go@ldotcom live commentary things.. Its is well.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 20, 2014
Dj Byke in the building...

I think we all need some Happy from Pharellgrin

youtube.com/watch?v=2B3TIL16W2k

LMAOgrin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 12:07am On Aug 20, 2014
The draw was not satisfactory. And I expected more from our million dollar team.

It's obvious Ancelotti is still confused about his formation for his "dream first 11"

Kroos was slightly disappointing today, as was Bale.

Congratulations to James on netting his first goal. tongue (I still don't like his presence)

I hope Di Maria (my Angel) still stays.

Goodbye Khedira, I guess its obvious you're already cut. embarassed

Get well soon Ronnie.

And why are we still keeping Benzema on the team? undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 2:06am On Aug 20, 2014
ortopazz:

swear mehn it's painful how a coach will keep on being told of those that the president feels should be in his team, after the la decima triumph , one will expect that he looks into the team and plugs the obviously leaking position, to me the strike force, get a top class finisher after losing luis 'vampire ' suarez's signature to the almost invincible barca side, atleast on paper, that to me was wise, or would have been, then instead of calming the obviously best player on the squad en route the la decima, we are presented with an option of sacrificing an expensive ram in value n everything. Football decision, well yes because shit happens, a wise one? most definitely a resounding No, we won't have been here had Perez just for once forgot about not being talked about in a transfer market due to his buy, now Am stucked with watching that toothless bulldog in Benzi for a whole season, Christ, a whole season, Lopez is sold and Casillas still remains, the catalans cant wait to have us, we are in for one he'll of a season, God help us

Smh... grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 2:08am On Aug 20, 2014
Nomski0:

Smh... grin grin grin

Team B dey na! grin tongue grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 2:12am On Aug 20, 2014
bykebyke: Dj Byke in the building...

I think we all need some Happy from Pharellgrin

youtube.com/watch?v=2B3TIL16W2k

LMAOgrin

You mean! cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

2nd leg anything can happen... tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:31am On Aug 20, 2014
Nomski0: The draw was not satisfactory. And I expected more from our million dollar team.

It's obvious Ancelotti is still confused about his formation for his "dream first 11"

Kroos was slightly disappointing today, as was Bale.

Congratulations to James on netting his first goal. tongue (I still don't like his presence)

I hope Di Maria (my Angel) still stays.

Goodbye Khedira, I guess its obvious you're already cut. embarassed

Get well soon Ronnie.

And why are we still keeping Benzema on the team?
undecided

Catzema is dating oneof Perez' daughters.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:34am On Aug 20, 2014
Krasid: If we can win the La liga along with the CDR, CWC, and supercup, it will be a great season.I wouldn't mind R.madrid being the first team to defend the UCL.It would be a dream come true.

lets beat Atleti in this super copa to start with.

I hope Cr is not seriously injured.
not that I want him playing the second leg but he should get some rest on that knee before the start of the season.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Pharoh: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jamez was obviously not needed in this team and to be honest because we will have to sell to balance the books.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
We battle those beasts, approx 49 mins time.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
I wish the coach took out Bale.instead of James
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ramos has.not won any aerial battle.sad
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
nah Perez cause all this one now.
Buys one.player back to square one
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
So happy, DiMaria is leaving. smiley the only 'star' at Real.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
Let the trolls begin cry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mcleo007: So happy, DiMaria is leaving. smiley the only 'star' at Real.
He was the engine of the attack jare.
Perez will be cursing his.luck now

There is no way Angel wont leave not after splashing the cash on Rodriguez.

He just fixed something that wasnt broken. grin

Now eyebrow has his job cut and.more.dificult for.him
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
where are the DJs nah!!!!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
It Might Seem Crazy What I'm about To Say..grin

Coded01 play the drums.grin.

Glitest dance with me..

Clap Along If You Feel Like A Room Without A Roofgrin

Because Am Happy Happy Happy!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (1856) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.