Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1144210 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
usbcable: where are the DJs nah!!!!!

I can.see the.number of.pips viewing the tgread increasing.
make.una.talk nah abi una dey surprised at the.scoreline ni?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
bykebyke: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm about To Say..grin

Coded01 play the drums.grin.

Glitest dance with me..

Clap Along If You Feel Like A Room Without A Roofgrin

Because Am Happy Happy Happy!!
enjoy while it lasts
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kx: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
James does not deserve the $90million or sot price tag.
Bale is over rated.
Kroos is the only meaningful addition.
It is shocking to see that Benzema ( with no competition) and Isco are being treated as lord, while Di Maria is being offloaded.
Should Di maria leave, Madrid will not make top 4 this season.
And CR7 will leave at the end of the season.

Buying should be about addition quality addition and competition.
Madrid needs Falcao like mad, but what do we have , a 1 goal in 15games Kareem with no visible contribution.

This match today was bad news and a very disturbing omen except Di Maria is retained with the addition of Falcao.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
usbcable:
enjoy while it lasts
"Enjoy it while it last"?
What dey hek do you mean by that?....Get your jealous behind out of here.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
glitest:
"Enjoy it while it last"?
What dey hek do you mean by that?....Get your jealous behind out of here.
ni ile mi.
se owa okay at all?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kx: James does not deserve the $90million or sot price tag.
Bale is over rated.
It is shocking to see that Benzema ( with no competition) and Isco are being treated as lord, while Di Maria is being offloaded.

Madrid needs Falcao like made, but what do we have , a 1 goal in 15games Kareem with no visible contribution.

This match today was bad news and a very disturbing omen except Di Maria is retained with the addition of Falcao.
Couldnt have said.it berra.
He was trna fix a problem.that was none existent.
we needed another striker he went ahead to overpay for a midfielder that was nit as good as what.he.had in.stock.
so.sad a judgement.
I wonder if this is.how he stupidly runs his Steel company
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
I just i won't start seeing some"If Di Maria had played comments"
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
but there is.no.way.Di Maria will stay
account done.enter red.
Selling.him.is.the only.option to.turn.green
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 11:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
bykebyke: It Might Seem Crazy What I'm about To Say..grin

Coded01 play the drums.grin.

Glitest dance with me..

Clap Along If You Feel Like A Room Without A Roofgrin

Because Am Happy Happy Happy!!

Please, don't put me in trouble oh! embarassed

My babe is not going to dance with me cos like every other lady she is a Ronaldo fan... embarassed

But for those interested... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 11:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
it worked when they sold Ozil! but it will surely backfire if they sell di Maria
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dhelake: I just i won't start seeing some"If Di Maria had played comments"
Di Maria.playing doenst guarantee winning.
But the attack was not focused as last season when.he played.
Right now everybody dey find his role.

Tonights loss was due to Eyebrow ineffective subs.
Bale was not meant to play second half.
Unfortunately CR was not fit so.he also.wont function well
Marcelo and Isco.sadly.under.delivered.

Kross is just great. Hames actually.played well tonight he only faltered infront of.goal
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dhelake: I just i won't start seeing some"If Di Maria had played comments"
Dude..Did you watch the 1st Leg when Maria Came On?shocked
If he had played..Am sure i would be going to bed Angrygrin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
coded01:

Please, don't out me in trouble oh! embarassed

My babe is not going to dance with me cos like every other lady she is a Ronaldo fan... embarassed

cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
homesteady: it worked when they sold Ozil! but it will surely backfire if they sell di Maria
Baba olowo think say gambling moves always pays off
angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kx: James does not deserve the $90million or sot price tag.
Bale is over rated.

Madrid needs Falcao like mad, but what do we have , a 1 goal in 15games Kareem with no visible contribution.

Bale is overrated?? When he won two trophies for the club last year, he wasn't?? Kroos is the only meaningful addition?? and i ask what do we need Kroos fo?? Isco being treated as lord?? does he start games?? how then is he being treated like a lord?? The only part i agree is call for a new striker, Ozil left, we went on to win a double, he was our 2nd best player before he was sold, we've lost so many games even with Di Maria, he's a quality player but we can do without him
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
homesteady: it worked when they sold Ozil! but it will surely backfire if they sell di Maria
If Maria Should leave...

I pity Madridgrin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
bykebyke:
We've lost so many games with Di maria playing, so forget it
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
The Only Reason Madrid Bought James Is Because We Bought Suarezgrin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
usbcable:
lol

How you dey my padi? grin embarassed grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
bykebyke:
If Maria Should leave...

Ipity Madridgrin
Hames is a viable replacement.
He will come.good.

Sadly we wil pay the price with loosing games like.tonight
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dhelake: We've lost so many games with Di maria playing, so forget it
Dude..Forget that one..We have also lost games even when Messi Plays..We all know what Maria brings to your team...
Madrid without DiMaria is like EggRoll without Egggrin

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dhelake: We've lost so many games with Di maria playing, so forget it

Ko jo mehn! angry

Without Di maria, Madrid would have ended the season trophy-less... tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
usbcable:
Di Maria.playing doenst guarantee winning.
But the attack was not focused as last season when.he played.
Right now everybody dey find his role.

Tonights loss was due to Eyebrow ineffective subs.
Bale was not meant to play second half.
Unfortunately CR was not fit so.he also.wont function well
Marcelo and Isco.sadly.under.delivered.

Kross is just great. Hames actually.played well tonight he only faltered infront of.goal
James did well, Bale should have been the one being removed not James, I hope Jese comes back soon enough, that would be more options up front for us
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
coded01:

Ko jo mehn! angry

Without Di maria, Madrid would have ended the season trophy-less... tongue
See teeth, it was Di Maria that carried Batra on a 70m run abi??
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
bykebyke:

You said it all... grin

Sometimes it's easy to assume he is Robben's younger brother... tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
bykebyke:
Dude..Forget that one..We have also lost games even when Messi Plays..We all know what Maria brings to your team...
Madrid without DiMaria is like EggRoll without Egggrin
This most be a Joke
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
bykebyke: The Only Reason Madrid Bought James Is Because We Bought Suarezgrin
nah it was purely marketing. that dont say Hames is avergage.
he is a damn good player.
good looking and NEVER BITES.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
usbcable:
He was the engine of the attack jare.
Perez will be cursing his.luck now

There is no way Angel wont leave not after splashing the cash on Rodriguez.

He just fixed something that wasnt broken. grin

Now eyebrow has his job cut and.more.dificult for.him

What can a rival fan say? Oga Perez, more grease to ya elbow jare... Bale next! grin cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dhelake: This most be a Joke

It is a joke cos he is saying the truth but you have the right to disagree... angry tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhelake: 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
bykebyke: The Only Reason Madrid Bought James Is Because We Bought Suarezgrin
Same way we bought Bale because you bought Neymar, we all remember what happened afterwards
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
coded01:

Please, don't out me in trouble oh! embarassed

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh no babe. I will never choose Ronaldo over you..

Unless they give me some red buttons and trashy Louis Vuitton that is.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
Dhelake: This most be a Joke
Keep Denying That Fact..
We ever Real Madrid has a Match with Barca...Anytime I remember Di Maria..i fear for my team..But with him gonegrin..LMAO

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.