Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1142914 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:38am On Aug 23, 2014
wizard007: The ecstasy the champions league triumph gave me is still somersaulting inside me, as much as I will love we will this trophy, you can't win always Hala Madrid
correct guy .
believe it or not am not pained as.much as if it was Barcelona
grin
make.them.too win.something to boost their.morale.

Madrid.clubs winning trophies since 1870

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 1:00am On Aug 23, 2014
wizard007:

What's up with your life danhumprey? So why didn't you qoute me 3 days ago? Abeg goan shit jare..... You just want some attention angry
Which attention? grin

Even if I want,it won't be from you. tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 1:02am On Aug 23, 2014
coded01:

Wicked... grin grin grin
Abi nau! grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 1:04am On Aug 23, 2014
usbcable:
He actually is.valued but marketing runs matter in football too.
Hames is a confirmed fine.boy
So do you want him at the Bernabeu?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 5:09am On Aug 23, 2014
glitest:

Mtcheww!!....Do not disturb my honeypie angry angry angry

grin kiss grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 5:10am On Aug 23, 2014
wizard007:

What's up with your life danhumprey? So why didn't you qoute me 3 days ago? Abeg goan shit jare..... You just want some attention angry

Smh... grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 23, 2014
coded01:

grin kiss grin

kiss kiss kiss
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 9:13am On Aug 23, 2014
Dhelake: But the other guy said Madrid would have went trophy less without Di maria, backing him means you support his stand,

Now to the second part, a barca fan like you said Ozil was nothing to fear in classico games, in fact if Ozil doesn't tick back then, the team stays static, if Madrid can survive Ozil's loss then we would survive Di Maria
Sorry I wanted to write Di Maria in that comment not Ozil!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 23, 2014
`Madrid, please sell Di Maria.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2014
Austeenx: `Madrid, please sell Di Maria.
We will sell him.It's just a matter of time.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2014
Real madrid won the spanish super cup 2 seasons ago, and ended up trophyless afterwards.Barcelona won it last season and ended up trophyless.Congratulations Atletico madrid.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 11:11am On Aug 23, 2014
Make una sell di Maria oh, if possible to us
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 23, 2014
Krasid: Real madrid won the spanish super cup 2 seasons ago, and ended up trophyless afterwards.Barcelona won it last season and ended up trophyless.Congratulations Atletico madrid.
Yes..Use that to console yourselfgrin
If Madrid had won it..am sure you would be like enroute to 6 over 6 trophiesgrin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
Danhumprey: So do you want him at the Bernabeu?
at this.junction yes.
ADM is already gone.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Austeenx: `Madrid, please sell Di Maria.
we are just waiting for the right price
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
usbcable:
at this.junction yes.
ADM is already gone.
You mean Di Maria is gone?shocked

Which club snap him up?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
bykebyke:
Yes..Use that to console yourselfgrin
If Madrid had won it..am sure you would be like enroute to 6 over 6 trophiesgrin
before nko.
wetin dey do una sef sebi na ordinary super cup.
make una go.siddon.jare.
grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
Danhumprey: You mean Di Maria is gone?shocked

Which club snap him up?
definately not man utd
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
I doubt Real Madrid will want to sell Di Maria,one of their best and hardworking players, o their arch-rivals,Barcelona.grin

So Barca fans make una chill small. You've got Suarez,Messi,Neymar and Iniesta in a front four,what do you need Di Maria for?tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
usbcable:
definately not man utd
Hahahaha!grin

You can't be so sure.tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
usbcable:
before nko.
wetin dey do una sef sebi na ordinary super cup.
make una go.siddon.jare.
grin
Yes..You lost an Ordinary Super Cupgrin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
Di maria has agreed to join Manchester united.Goodbye di maria.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhellake: 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
£72m for Di Maria. ..... Good Sell, Perez got it right this time
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dhellake: £72m for Di Maria. ..... Good Sell, Perez got it right this time

Good sale I must say. Selling ADM at the moment is the most plausible thing to do, since he's the only high profile player, bar Crynaldo, Bale et al that can yield enough money to the balance sheet of the club.

For a player like him, and with the new inclusions to the team, a price tag £72m is just good business. A new era begins for Mad-rid, and like the fans, I believe the team would come good. You have the perfect coach who's man management ability as well understanding of the game is quite prolific. Just a matter of time and the goodies start to pour in.

Good luck y'all!

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
whether the Spanish cup is an ordinary cup or not the loss was more that what we are or has been attributed to b an ordinary silverware,how do we spend such amount and can't stroll over a team that held our throats to the rail but not for the timely intervention of Ramos and the person's individual brilliance via his many runs that we are now disputing or viewing As not bin that significant, it hurts.

My p. is Yea we sold Ozil and got away With it, C.R7 was denied his ally, despite the plea, fine, the next season success rubbished the sale as being Okay, buh Di MARIA, come on, this dude's workrate is short of being disappointing, not interested in the glory, does the underground work and feeds an attack that still has the dormant Benz, Cr7 gets ball from the dude and that is that about that.

My view? why stretch your luck, cos this player's r not putting their contracts on the media and stating for clauses like Ronnie hence no respect or protection. if ADM woulda said he wasn't staying that would have been a different ball game, buh that the administration is behind his removal just shows how absurd n pathetic the whole deal goes, how old is ADM that HAMES is touted has a future buy, we should be trying to strengthen the bond between Bale, Benz, Adm n Cr7 n not experimenting, why dint Barca sell xavi n iniesta for whatever reason, while atleast they were still in their, now one of the world's deadliest mercenary is moving on to the laziest and most undeserving of the suitors to his signature. what a shame.

And what's worse the ii.doit anceloti yea he his cannot protect his players. last season we saw this and now it's happening again, Another inglorious exit to a star worth the caption of a true GALATICO, lopez gone too, due to a coach inability of not being able to put his foot down for his players, tell me why a player will get on the pitch and not BE willing to die for hate him or love him JOSE MOURINHO, e go be taboo if these sold players also be one men team for Madrid? d tin tire me. Tomorrow now perez will say he wants to sell RONALDO, BALE n our humble coach go gree, it shouldn't be that way.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kx: 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
I was against the sale of Di Maria, but at a whopping $90million plus add ons, I say SELL IT.

The only thing Madrid owe its loyal fans and supporters now, is to bring in a striker.

It will be a monumental mistake to put all the goal eggs in Benzema's empty basket.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
I was not impressed with the team's performance today.They really need to improve if they want to win titles this season.Hopefully with time they will get their groove back.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kx: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2014
We can say it was just a game; but if Madrid vs Cordoba was any thing to go by,
Madrid will not defend d la decima and La Liga would be unreachable too.
That midfield is shambolic to say d least.
D defence partnership of unreliable Pepe and "hot and cold" Ramos is like an open basket with Casilas waiting to flop.
Madrid should reassess the options fast bfore its too late.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Snoggy(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
Better days ahead. First match of a long season. The boys tried, looking forward to an improvement on every side.

I'd love for us to go unbeaten this season cheesy Nothing is impossible. We've got what it takes. cool

Leggggooooooo!!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
Rival sentiments aside, the sale of ADM against all odds is a great and wise decision. I wouldn't flinch were I to be part of the club's board to stand by the decision. Common! You can't buy if you don't sell, reads the rule when crudely interpreted. To sign on James and Kroos even though unneeded means you have to sell out. That's the spirit of the law.

There's no gain saying his importance to the team, but no player is indispensable in today's football running. Just anybody can be sold or bought. Sanchez was sold with Pedro kept! It's simple; there is no way Pedro could yield the kind of money that the sale of Sanchez brought. It's pure business and doesn't translate to mean that the player was less valued by the club.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
Kx: We can say it was just a game; but if Madrid vs Cordoba was any thing to go by,
Madrid will not defend d la decima and La Liga would be unreachable too.
That midfield is shambolic to say d least.
D defence partnership of unreliable Pepe and "hot and cold" Ramos is like an open basket with Casilas waiting to flop.
Madrid should reassess the options fast bfore its too late.

a blunt Benz up front! what a season, I pray we survive d scare when d season gets rough
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
The board lied on Di Maria. How foolish! I'll miss his wisdom!

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: Devvy4 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.