Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1153124 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (1824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 7:32am On Sep 01, 2014
usbcable:
me I see am and its one word

SHAMEFUL with a double bang
gringrin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2014
coded01:

At least you are one of the few that feels this way but most of your fellow fans are happy he was sold embarassed but seeing what happened tonight shocked is the reason why no one in his/her right mind would sell Di maria at this stage... tongue grin
The loss was embarrassing. I reallly miss him. Ancelloti was wrong. We've always needed Di Maria.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2014
Iaz93: The loss was embarrassing. I reallly miss him. Ancelloti was wrong. We've always needed Di Maria.

I am glad to see a Madrid fan being honest cheesy unlike our brothers... angry --- Though Usbcable is also not in support of his sale but he thought james could fit in... tongue embarassed

Happy New Month Broda! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Blessing, Happiness & Prosperity will be yours... cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 8:10am On Sep 01, 2014
Danhumprey: Bro,how far nau? How you see the scoreline?grin
Embarrassing, really really!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2014
ortopazz:

na wa o! Ancelotti cud pass for a decent slowpoke! Hallmark of annoyance
the hierachy in RM wanted a mute and yessir for a coach.
Ancelloti most definately had no say in who came and who left.
He is a bloody employee that wiĺl be sacked if things dont gel eventually.
imagine being crucified for sometjing not your fault.
And it available about to get worse with Khedira being unhappy too
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2014
coded01:

I am glad to see a Madrid fan being honest cheesy unlike our brothers... angry --- Though Usbcable is also not in support of his sale but he thought james could fit in... tongue embarassed

Happy New Month Broda! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Blessing, Happiness & Prosperity will be yours... cheesy
Amen o! cheesy

James needs time. I just hope he'll be able to fit in real soon.

Happy New Month, bro. Thanks for the good wishes. God bless you. cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 8:23am On Sep 01, 2014
Iaz93: Embarrassing, really really!
What do you think is the cause of it? Who is the missing link?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2014
Iaz93: Amen o! cheesy

James needs time. I just hope he'll be able to fit in real soon.

Happy New Month, bro. Thanks for the good wishes. God bless you. cheesy

Thanks bro! cheesy You are welcome! wink AMEN!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Unfortunately, Real Madrid are used to splashing money anyhow whether it in return brings trophy(ies) or not as far as its brings more money to the Club "they" (Board of directors) are fine... tongue
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2014
Iaz93: The loss was embarrassing. I reallly miss him. Ancelloti was wrong. We've always needed Di Maria.
Need I remind you it wasn't Ancelotti's fault? Left to him alone, he would never have sold Maria. Besides, the man is just a puppet in Perez's hands. I pity him.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 8:29am On Sep 01, 2014
coded01:

Unfortunately, Real Madrid are used to splashing money anyhow whether it in return brings trophy(ies) or not as far as its brings more money to the Club "they" (Board of directors) are fine... tongue
You mean Perez?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2014
dmcdad:
You mean Perez?

Abi na... tongue

Why on earth will a club as big as Real Madrid fail to buy a reliable & established striker not Chicharito but spending money on A-je-bo-tas... tongue while selling established and creative players as Alonso & di maria... shocked tongue --- The main thing most of these clubs care about is money not necessarily Trophies... angry

Without fans of the beautiful game, Clubs will never survive, yet many fans are suffering the pain of watching their beloved clubs buy and buy without the reward but yet Players, Agents, Coaches, Clubs Officials are taking home Millions Yearly... shocked angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2014
Danhumprey: What do you think is the cause of it? Who is the missing link?
Our pre-season was nothing to write home about.

Our first league game was totally below par, and now, yesterday's match. If we continue like this, we'll go DOWN!

Bro, the team lacks an attacking midfielder. James is yet to be thoroughly blended.

Selling Di Maria wasn't a wise decision. I think he's the missing link.

Ancelloti needs to do something fast, or else. . . . . .

Our defensive midfield sef dey Bleep up... Smh
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dcmg(m): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2014
Madrid is a big joke.Why would you let di maria go and now you want to bring in chicha?
If our squad wasn't filled with enough wingers,Mourinho would av brought di maria to the bridge.
As far as i'm concerned i rate him over bale,james and isco.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2014
coded01:

Abi na... tongue

Why on earth will a club as big as Real Madrid fail to buy a reliable & established striker not Chicharito but spending money on A-je-bo-tas... tongue while selling established and creative players as Alonso & di maria... shocked tongue --- The main thing most of these clubs care about is money not necessarily Trophies... angry

Without fans of the beautiful game, Clubs will never survive, yet many fans are suffering the pain of watching their beloved clubs buy and buy without the reward but yet Players, Agents, Coaches, Clubs Officials are taking home Millions Yearly... shocked angry
Perez is nothing other than a business man. So I ain't surprised a bit. But for someone who owns a construction company as huge as his, he should know what it means if your foundations are not well rooted. But what he only cares about is money like you righlt pointed out. He doesn't give a heck if the trophies come, as long as there are sales of shirts and the likes, then his motor keeps running.

Need I say that even many of the board members are against his ridiculous spending policy? Tagging him as unsporting, and is running the club with a huge debt of €550million.

But Perez could care less...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2014
dmcdad:
Perez is nothing other than a business man. So I ain't surprised a bit. But for someone who owns a construction company as huge as his, he should know what it means if your foundations are not well rooted. But what he only cares about is money like you righlt pointed out. He doesn't give a heck if the trophies come, as long as there are sales of shirts and the likes, then his motor keeps running.

Need I say that even many of the board members are against his ridiculous spending policy? Tagging him as unsporting, and is running the club with a huge debt of €550million.

But Perez could care less...

You said it all... cool

It can be painful from a neutral point of view... embarassed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2014
Dcmg: Madrid is a big joke.Why would you let di maria go and now you want to bring in chicha?
If our squad wasn't filled with enough wingers,Mourinho would av brought di maria to the bridge.

I also agree with you broda... cool

When Di maria plays, you know game is on... grin --- Opponents don't like to confront him.. shocked grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2014
Dcmg: Madrid is a big joke.Why would you let di maria go and now you want to bring in chicha?
Maria's work rate in Madrid was second to none. A lot of people would gladly give him the best player accolade for Madrid last season rather than Ronaldo. Ronaldo would miss him greatly.

How would you sell a player like Maria? Someone who brings flare and creativity to the attack. As if that were not enough, they allowed Alonso to go. IMO the only DM that reads the game more than Alonso is Busi. It's not just about the marking, but they read the game like no one else could. And now no one to do the dirty jobs in the midfield.

God punish them in El-Classico they will play Kroos-Modric as double pivot. E go be like say na plane wey no get brake dey jam their defence. Them never see anything yet. And with Casillas? It's all the more interesting.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2014
coded01:

You said it all... cool

It can be painful from a neutral point of view... embarassed
It's painful as a football lover... But as a Barca fan? E dey sweet me pass honey sef. cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2014
dmcdad:
It's painful as a football lover... But as a Barca fan? E dey sweet me pass honey sef. cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2014
coded01:

Perez brain dey touch sometimes sha...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 9:06am On Sep 01, 2014
dmcdad:
Maria's work rate in Madrid was second to none. A lot of people would gladly give him the best player accolade for Madrid last season rather than Ronaldo. Ronaldo would miss him greatly.

How would you sell a player like Maria? Someone who brings flare and creativity to the attack. As if that were not enough, they allowed Alonso to go. IMO the only DM that reads the game more than Alonso is Busi. It's not just about the marking, but they read the game like no one else could. And now no one to do the dirty jobs in the midfield.

God punish them in El-Classico they will play Kroos-Modric as double pivot. E go be like say na plane wey no get brake dey jam their defence. Them never see anything yet. And with Casillas? It's all the more interesting.

grin shocked grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dcmg(m): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2014
dmcdad:

Mehn,even if i'm not a madrid fan,i feel damn angry.
Fvck!Kai,if we din't get schurrle and salah,This guy would av been real value at Stamford brigde.
I just hope he doesn't get frustrated at Man u.
This guy doesn't deserve this kind of a treatment from madrid.
This guy is more of a game changer than Ronaldo.Like i'm really sad,a player as good as di maria won't get to play in the ucl.You dnt get to see too many exciting players as di maria who is very commited to his team.
Like seriously,Fvck Madrid.A very big FVCk
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 9:14am On Sep 01, 2014
Iaz93: Perez brain dey touch sometimes sha...

All for money... angry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2014
Dcmg: Mehn,even if i'm not a madrid fan,i feel damn angry.
Fvck!Kai,if we din't get schurrle and salah,This guy would av been real value at Stamford brigde.
I just up he doesn't get frustrated at Man u.
This guy is more of a game changer than Ronaldo. Like i'm really sad,a player a good as di maria won't get to play in the ucl.You dnt get to see too many exciting players as di maria who is very commited to his team.
Like seriously,Bleep Madrid.A very big Bleep

Not many fans would agree with you on that but i honestly say you are right! cool --- Its not all about the goals tongue but the creativity that leads to goals... shocked cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2014
Dcmg: Mehn,even if i'm not a madrid fan,i feel damn angry.
I just up he doesn't get frustrated at Man u.
This guy is more of a game changer than Ronaldo.Like i'm really sad,a player as good as di maria won't get to play in the ucl.You dnt get to see too many exciting players as di maria who is very commited to his team.
Like seriously,Fvck Madrid.A very big FVCk
Perez's handy work. It's really sad.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 9:38am On Sep 01, 2014
Chai! grin

Alonso feeling @ home... embarassed grin --- For e mind, "e no fit happen if i dey anoeta" grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2014
Talk na talk, alomo abi na alonso go, di-maria abi na black maria go, na die una still dey this
season. @cableperez, Hapi nu month.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2014
Diego López's great penalty save in stoppage time

Diego López shines in front of his new club's fans. Lazio gained a penalty in stoppage time at the end of the game, which was taken by the Italy international Antonio Candreva. The former Real keeper Diego López made a fantastic save, parrying the penalty.

The goalkeeper shouted out in joy to celebrate the moment and his teammates went over to congratulate him.

http://www.marca.com/2014/08/31/en/football/international_football/1409521686.html

Even selling Diego López is another error... shocked tongue

His performances for AC Milan shows us that Perez is only interested in one thing only "MONEY"... angry

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Kx: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2014
It was a huge waste of time seeing out the madrid disgrace last nite.
I have always known it was going to happen with Pepe and Ramos in defense with no reinforcement.
Btw, when did calamitous Casilas transformed from the flop of Brazil 2014 to the No1 goal keeper of Madrid?
What happened suddenly; oh, least I forget, he is a saint; an untouchable.

What exactly is ISCo who shud not even come in as a sub in Enyimba FC doing starting a game in Madrid?
Is Madrid now in some under 21 competition for Isco to command shirts with no meaningful contribu?

Oh Benzema, he is still the trusted one right?
Even Falcao mistaken tweet was not enough request from his camp for Madrid to go get him, right?

And Carvajol, over rated James coming on to the field, while german machine Khedira straps his reserve bench seat belt till the 75th minute.

Any reason why Hiero was brought to replace Zidane?

The sole aim has always been la decima; every meaningful structure can crumble having attained it.
CR7, you are the reason I still watch this pain called Madrid; you either leave at the next window, all I ll dump u as I dont have the heart to stomach this shambolic display anymore.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Adeyemiopemipo(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2014
wow. how didbit happen that real madrid lost a two goal lead to real sociedad and eventaully lost the match?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2014
The way Ance/perez crack jokes with madrid these days. One might mistake them for I go dye nd Gordons..

Chicha whaaaaaaaaat?

Good lawd!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
guys relax. that was just one game. though i must admit losing 4-2 after leading 2-0 is quite embarrassing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (1824) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.