Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,047 members, 7,953,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1210090 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (1853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
Barca fans having a field day in Galacticos thread.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
coded01:

I am glad to see a Madrid fan being honest cheesy unlike our brothers... angry --- Though Usbcable is also not in support of his sale but he thought james could fit in... tongue embarassed

Happy New Month Broda! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Blessing, Happiness & Prosperity will be yours... cheesy

May your hearts desires be granted inthis new month.
Thanks for the kind words
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dcmg:
As far as i'm concerned i rate him over bale,james and isco.
Di Maria has been toughened into a brute minded machine thinking of nothing but survival and success only in the 3 seasons spent with Mou.
His contribution says it all.
Bale is a british lass. Very talented but bought mainly to endear RM to british folks. Fortunately and thank God he won us CDR and UCL.
James is a spectacular player not a sparkplug like ADM but skillful inhis own right. He was bought so as to cash in on his World Cup success. Sadly the goodwill seems to be fizling out.
Isco aka Isco-Disco. God knows I like this dude. He is no different to James. He is even outshining Hames at the moment sef.

ADM is just ADM. He will remain as our dear El-Fideo.
Allthe players are really good. ADM had am edge cause he has spent longer and understood the team better.
Worse still Hames is under terrible pressure due to his record signing.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ksslib: The way Ance/perez crack jokes with madrid these days. One might mistake them for I go dye nd Gordons..

Chicha whaaaaaaaaat?

Good lawd!
shocked...! lipsrsealed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade5(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
dmcdad:
shocked...! lipsrsealed
may our enemy lose form, get confused, and die. Amen. To our number one enemy in la lila. May the club lose focus and die.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
real madrid, fall down and die

real madrid lose focus and sell your key players

real madrid and ancelotti, from now on you shall buy mumu players i.e. Chicharito

die madrid
die madrid
die madrid

amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
mencade5: may our enemy lose form, get confused, and die. Amen. To our number one enemy in la lila. May the club lose focus and die.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
real madrid, fall down and die

real madrid lose focus and sell your key players

real madrid and ancelotti, from now on you shall buy mumu players i.e. Chicharito

die madrid
die madrid
die madrid

amen
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! Amen!!!! Amen!!!!! Amen!!!!!! Amen!!!!!!! Amen!!!!!!!! Amen!!!!!!!!! Amen!!!!!!!!!!

May they keep selling their best players viz; Diego Lopez, Alonso, Maria. And may confusionists remain for a long period of time viz; Perez, Casillas, Pepe, Kroos, Hamez. May the be the lesser of the two Madrid giants. And most of all, may the lose their next match which is the Madrid derby. Amen! cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade5(m): 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
dmcdad:
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! Amen!!!! Amen!!!!! Amen!!!!!! Amen!!!!!!! Amen!!!!!!!! Amen!!!!!!!!! Amen!!!!!!!!!!

May they keep selling their best players viz; Diego Lopez, Alonso, Maria. And may confusionists remain for a long period of time viz; Perez, Casillas, Pepe, Kroos, Hamez. May the be the lesser of the two Madrid giants. And most of all, may the lose their next match which is the Madrid derby. Amen! cheesy
na so my brother. But is it a madrid derby next fixture?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
usbcable:
@bolded
most were not they just had to hope and believe James would come good too.

Di Maria played last season when we were also dropping points like WW2 bombers

hate it when we try to downplay the importance of ADM also by justifying the sale at whatever cost. the truth no Matter how coated is YES, last season wouldn't have been a reality in his absence, atleast any one truthfully looking beyond winning the argument would oblige to that effect, his statistics are in order, video play says so, matter of fact the fans themselves even acknowledged that with him being their favourite, so what are we saying!

WE needed to consolidate on the champions league winning team but the now touted 'immbbe.cile '.ancelottu dint think so, to his mind we can do without them, well it's football or business if u like, but fact remains in Xabi Alonso a lot of experience gone, in ADM LOTS of everything gone, future, so long as this sale is d bone of contention , they can never b a good proposition and that's too factual!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
usbcable:

May your hearts desires be granted inthis new month.
Thanks for the kind words

AMEN!!! And you too! cheesy

Thanks Bro! wink

You are welcome! wink
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
ortopazz:
hate it when we try to downplay the importance of ADM also by justifying the sale at whatever cost. the truth no Matter how coated is YES, last season wouldn't have been a reality in his absence, atleast any one truthfully looking beyond winning the argument would oblige to that effect, his statistics are in order, video play says so, matter of fact the fans themselves even acknowledged that with him being their favourite, so what are we saying!
WE needed to consolidate on the champions league winning team but the now touted 'immbbe.cile '.ancelottu dint think so, to his mind we can do without them, well it's football or business if u like, but fact remains in Xabi Alonso a lot of experience gone, in ADM LOTS of everything gone, future, so long as this sale is d bone of contention , they can never b a good proposition and that's too factual!

ADM's contibutions was too much last season.
He played like someone high on morphine or is it codine they say.

he even tried that with ManUtd ds weekend unfortunately the Man Utd players were not on same wavelength.
if it was RM as soona he cllecs ball n to pick race to go meet am for front. Will miss his counter attack skills.

As for Eyebrow, its no hidden story i respect his intelligence but I no sha gbadun the guy in terms of sticking to his guns. He seems more like a Yessir a "Muyiwa" or "Seyi" kind off coach.

hope he gets his desired formation on time. Unfortunately, time is not at all on his side.
soon Marca will call for his sack
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhellake: 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
ADM is gone, Transfer window closes tonight, the earlier you move on the better
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dhellake: ADM is gone, Transfer window closes tonight, the earlier you move on the better

Learning and realising your mistakes in the PAST
makes you know how to handle the PRESENT
and ensure you succeed in the FUTURE

ADM is truely history but failing to admit the foley in selling him is another recipe for trouble.
I bet you wont subscribe to selling CR7. Also you will remember what happened after Perez sold Makalele to Chelsea.

at least no player is greater than the club, but you would admit its shear arrogant stupidity to sell a prized asset such as CR.
using thesame logic a major contributor to CR's success last season was El-Fideo. We will survive without him but I dont see reason in repairing something that not broken.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhellake: 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
usbcable:

Learning and realising your mistakes in the PAST
makes you know how to handle the PRESENT
and ensure you succeed in the FUTURE

ADM is truely history but failing to admit the foley in selling him is another recipe for trouble.
I bet you wont subscribe to selling CR7. Also you will remember what happened after Perez sold Makalele to Chelsea.

at least no player is greater than the club, but you would admit its shear arrogant stupidity to sell a prized asset such as CR.
using thesame logic a major contributor to CR's success last season was El-Fideo. We will survive without him but I dont see reason in repairing something that not broken.
Ozil was also a major seasons ago and there was also no reason to repair what was not broken but we did and it ended well, Di Maria is gone, we just have to move on
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dhellake: Ozil was also a major seasons ago and there was also no reason to repair what was not broken but we did and it ended well, Di Maria is gone, we just have to move on

We don waka tey tey.
even if we no wan waka the transactions has been completed so no need crying dying over spilt milk. but you must tell the spiller never to make same mistake again. as milk is very expensive.

LAST BULLET.
The Ozil experiment was successful does not mean that The Angel experiment will be.

FINAL BULLET
I still have faith that Hames will come good, but with the way things are going his confidence and psychology better be very very strong to withstand the pressure of out-perfoming Isco and also erase memories of Angel.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
mencade5: na so my brother. But is it a madrid derby next fixture?
Yeah...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 1:49am On Sep 02, 2014
On Real Madrid's departures and signings
CR7: "Perhaps I wouldn't have done it like this"

Cristiano Ronaldo bit his tongue on being asked about the changes in the Real Madrid squad which won the Décima, though he let it be seen that he is not entirely happy: "I have a very definite opinion, but I am not always allowed to say what I think. Otherwise, tomorrow I'd be on the front pages of all the papers and I don't want that", he said.

"If I were in charge, perhaps I wouldn't have done it like this. But if the President thinks that the best thing for the team is to sign the players he signed, and let others leave, then his decisions must be respected and supported", he said, during an event held at the Jarama motor racing circuit by the watch company Tag Heuer.

He admitted that with the new players, Real Madrid's style of play will change. "With the new players, our style is going to change, but it might change for the better or for the worse. Let's hope it will be for the better because they are top quality players. What usually happens is that they adapt well. Di María and Xabi Alonso were very important to us, but they aren't here anymore and we have to be happy with the newcomers. I'm sure that things will go well for us".

Of his injury, he said that he expects to recover completely during the international break. "I am doing very specific exercises. Yesterday I started running again. I'm sure that in a week I'll be back to one hundred per cent", he said.

Asked about the signing of Javier 'Chicharito' Hernández, he said he hopes he will bring a lot to the squad: "One more player to help the team. I wish him great success and that he will be a big help to us".

Finally, he was asked about the 4-2 defeat in the league at Real Sociedad. "It was a very strange game; we were winning 2-0 after 15 minutes and all was going well, and then everything changed. We have to learn from it not to assume that a game is in the bag, and that you have to keep battling right through to the finish. We were not playing like a serious side at the end, and we paid for that".

http://www.marca.com/2014/09/01/en/football/real_madrid/1409593445.html

Even Ronaldo is not happy with the sale of Diego, Alonso & Di maria! Why? He knows the value they add to "his game" & the team as a unit... angry

Won't be surprised if Ronaldo decides to leave next season... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:24am On Sep 02, 2014
coded01: On Real Madrid's departures and signings

Cristiano Ronaldo bit his tongue on being asked about the changes in the Real Madrid squad which won the Décima, though he let it be seen that he is not entirely happy: "I have a very definite opinion, but I am not always allowed to say what I think. Otherwise, tomorrow I'd be on the front pages of all the papers and I don't want that", he said.

"If I were in charge, perhaps I wouldn't have done it like this. But if the President thinks that the best thing for the team is to sign the players he signed, and let others leave, then his decisions must be respected and supported", he said, during an event held at the Jarama motor racing circuit by the watch company Tag Heuer.

He admitted that with the new players, Real Madrid's style of play will change. "With the new players, our style is going to change, but it might change for the better or for the worse. Let's hope it will be for the better because they are top quality players. What usually happens is that they adapt well. Di María and Xabi Alonso were very important to us, but they aren't here anymore and we have to be happy with the newcomers. I'm sure that things will go well for us".

Of his injury, he said that he expects to recover completely during the international break. "I am doing very specific exercises. Yesterday I started running again. I'm sure that in a week I'll be back to one hundred per cent", he said.

Asked about the signing of Javier 'Chicharito' Hernández, he said he hopes he will bring a lot to the squad: "One more player to help the team. I wish him great success and that he will be a big help to us".

Finally, he was asked about the 4-2 defeat in the league at Real Sociedad. "It was a very strange game; we were winning 2-0 after 15 minutes and all was going well, and then everything changed. We have to learn from it not to assume that a game is in the bag, and that you have to keep battling right through to the finish. We were not playing like a serious side at the end, and we paid for that".

Even Ronaldo is not happy with the sale of Diego, Alonso & Di maria! Why? He knows the value they add to "his game" & the team as a unit... angry

He better not transfer to AC Millan angry angry.....We will be welcoming him back with open arms.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
coded01: On Real Madrid's departures and signings

Your fellow Barca supporter's won't see the honesty and sincerity of CR now oooo.
When he talks of la midget now and his opinion na to curse and castigate him for airing his views.

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
usbcable:

Your fellow Barca supporter's won't see the honesty and sincerity of CR now oooo.
When he talks of la midget now and his opinion na to curse and castigate him for airing his views.
On that note, he spoke very well. That was good.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
usbcable:

No mind my guys jare, dem just dey troll as usual... grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
^^^^Speaking of which...

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhellake: 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
^^^ Abeg, leave am like that
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Usbcable! wink

Next match:- Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid... shocked grin --- September 13 Saturday 7pm Nigerian time... tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/1885079/la-liga-real-madrid-vs grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nickz(m): 12:14am On Sep 03, 2014
HALA MADRID grin grin grin grin grin
.........................................snitch.........................................

angryshorthouse.........red card.......psycho........i'd rather attack

........................................i can't defend.............................

older ralph wiggum..................i'll sell more shirts than di maria

ronaldo's slave...........benzemiss.......i'm biggerthan the club

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 6:51am On Sep 03, 2014
Laliga Press:- Real Madrid's player exits "Di María and Xabi Alonso?

Andoni Zubizarreta:- You should probably ask Real Madrid about that when they hold a press conference on the transfer window." lipsrsealed grin

http://www.marca.com/2014/09/02/en/football/barcelona/1409672119.html

Press dey look for trouble... tongue grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2014
^^^^ Lol...
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2014
dmcdad: ^^^^ Lol...

Abi! wink

Wetin concern 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO shocked with Lamborghini Veneno Roadster tongue

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
See how Di Maria single-handedly destroyed Germany.

Kai! Who will help us on October 26th? cry
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
Madridistas outside Florentino Perez's house after watching Di Maria vs
Germany. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
nickz: HALA MADRID grin grin grin grin grin
.........................................snitch.........................................
angryshorthouse.........red card.......psycho........i'd rather attack
........................................i can't defend.............................
older ralph wiggum......................................i'll sell more shirts than di maria
ronaldo's slave................benzemiss.............i'm bigger than the club

walahi,

this really cracked me up.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dhellake: ^^^ Abeg, leave am like that

The whole of Europe is dying to have half of them in their team.

Soon all of Europe will be shitting in their pants whn facing RM aka Galactico 2.1
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
Perez is busy buying world stars while Real Madrid Castilla is on a downward trend, with your darling Zidane of course.

3 matches, 3 losses. And counting... cheesy

E be like say the relegation wey una get last season from Segunda A to Segunda B never do una.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (1853) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.