Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1151811 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (1824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dmcdad: 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nomski0:

You see your result against a low class Cypriot side. tongue
Woeful I must admit.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
dmcdad:
Woeful I must admit.

I hope that teaches you a valuable lesson.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
European teams after watching real madrid yesterday.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 19, 2014
Oya i dn show.krasid nomskio make una welcum. One hundred and onety one madrid and livapul plus enyimba true blooded fan.(nt forgeting super eagles too)abeg make una help me answer?y illaramendi no d ball again abi dm loan am?menh i luv dat guy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2014
Razi1: Oya i dn show.krasid nomskio make una welcum. One hundred and onety one madrid and livapul plus enyimba true blooded fan.(nt forgeting super eagles too)abeg make una help me answer?y illaramendi no d ball again abi dm loan am?menh i luv dat guy
Welcome.Illara is still a madrid player.He played as a substitute in our last game against basel.I don't know what ancelloti plans to do with him.Btw, who will you be rooting for when madrid plays liverpool since you are a fan of both.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
Krasid: Welcome.Illara is still a madrid player.He played as a substitute in our last game against basel.I don't know what ancelloti plans to do with him.Btw, who will you be rooting for when madrid plays liverpool since you are a fan of both.
bros me no no hu i go root for i swear may d best win
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
hi everyone,

na work no make me show face here.
Na to just pep read comments and waka sharp sharp before my oga catch me cheesy

As per our win against Basel. it was really noce.

Basel is not a jekuregbe club so dont mind then 1-0 winners.

Basel has been a consistent UCL feature causing upsets every now and then so no mind them jealousy.

Just like Krasid pointed out... "They see our players and their eyes are blinged out like watching the stars"
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
Razi1: bros me no no hu i go root for i swear may d best win

And the best team is of course RMFC.

Hala Madrid
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Nomski0:

I hope that teaches you a valuable lesson.

hian,

they never learn. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2014
na Dj tins de happen here o! well God dey
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2014
all these ones making noise about costa, make We chill till January Na!! as a new Baby dude is only doing Wh@T's expected. Chelsea drew, We won So!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2014
The highlights of the game was really amazing, as it brought smiles to hearts that have not experienced joy for a while. congratulations to the team.

but the ugly truth lies, our defense will cause us lotta heart aches should the characters involved not live up to expectations or better still watch their previous performances to screw their loose ends. Else good attack lines will make us hate them or curse Perez more than We have done already, pepe please!

Casillas sha, hmmmmm

I prefer Varane at that back other than the unstable pepe, still miss Alonso, n For Godsake, Ben Zi Ma or BENZ ABEG be prolific, let's Not close our eyes to his flaws cause he banged a stunner, dude needs aggressive blood to b injected into him, all the same., pray We take shape before time.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
ortopazz: The highlights of the game was really amazing, as it brought smiles to hearts that have not experienced joy for a while. congratulations to the team.

but the ugly truth lies, our defense will cause us lotta heart aches should the characters involved not live up to expectations or better still watch their previous performances to screw their loose ends. Else good attack lines will make us hate them or curse Perez more than We have done already, pepe please!

Casillas sha, hmmmmm

I prefer Varane at that back other than the unstable pepe, still miss Alonso, n For Godsake, Ben Zi Ma or BENZ ABEG be prolific, let's Not close our eyes to his flaws cause he banged a stunner, dude needs aggressive blood to b injected into him, all the same., pray We take shape before time.
Really? You prefer varane to pepe? Hmmn. Varane wey don dey eff up, at least to me sha. He can be very very silly atimes and reckless.

And as for benzema, why cant he just respect himself and leave for Gods sake.
? grin

You are right, our defense is too porous for my liking. I guess the defense has always been so but we are just noticing cos alonso was filling the exposed hole right in front of our central defenders all this while. Na when breeze blow fowl nyash dey open.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
Boys finally in full swing? 67'
Depor 1 - 4 RM
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
Krasid: I see the haters have already started shaking after the ruthless performance from los blancos yesterday.I said it that when this team starts to understand theirselves, they will be too hot to handle.Slowly but surely it has started to happen.
FT Real madrid 8-2 Deportivo
CR7 3
Bale 2
Chicharito 2
James 1
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
So happy for Chicharito. Benzema is in trouble now. grin grin

Superb goal from James.

Excellent goals from Bale.

King Ronnie, I hail thee. Na you get the ball. grin

Today match sweet wella. Annihilation redefined. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhellake: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
coded01 , dmcdad , A40, Bimfo ... Let the party begin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhellake: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
First Hatrick of the season for Ronaldo, many more to come as usual
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhellake: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
coded01: Without Di maria, Ronaldo is toothless in front of goal... tongue grin
Can you please come again?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Iaz93: So happy for Chicharito. Benzema is in trouble now. grin grin

Superb goal from James.

Excellent goals from Bale.

King Ronnie, I hail thee. Na you get the ball. grin

Today match sweet wella. Annihilation redefined. grin

I can't wait for our match against Liverpool. And seeing them play Villa has just solidified their doom. cool

And honestly, Benzema needs to leave like yesterday.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ksslib:
Really? You prefer varane to pepe? Hmmn. Varane wey don dey eff up, at least to me sha. He can be very very silly atimes and reckless.

And as for benzema, why cant he just respect himself and leave for Gods sake.
? grin

You are right, our defense is too porous for my liking. I guess the defense has always been so but we are just noticing cos alonso was filling the exposed hole right in front of our central defenders all this while. Na when breeze blow fowl nyash dey open.

My thoughts exactly. smiley
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
nw dis is d real los blancos am toking about liverpool i weep for thee chai
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
Maybe Los Blancos haters can keep quiet and cower in silence for a while.lipsrsealed
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Nomski0:

I can't wait for our match against Liverpool. And seeing them play Villa has just solidified their doom. cool

And honestly, Benzema needs to leave like yesterday.
By the time we're through with them, their coach will step down. grin

Benzema needs to step up or else... He knows he isn't doing enough.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
Danhumprey: Maybe Los Blancos haters can keep quiet and cower in silence for a while.lipsrsealed
They have scampered for safety waiting for the day real madrid will lose, then they will creep out of their holes.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by caprini1: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
Where have I been? See confirmed and correct galacticos fans here.......white angels I hail o!......meanwhile all those saying we no get defence,don't really know Ancelloti,he is gradually building his team and the whole of Europe is aware.Attack is a done deal,next Midfield ,defence and finally he will tell Saint Iker to rest,for he has seen the changes he is making generally in the squad.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:55am On Sep 21, 2014
caprini1: Where have I been? See confirmed and correct galacticos fans here.......white angels I hail o!......meanwhile all those saying we no get defence,don't really know Ancelloti,he is gradually building his team and the whole of Europe is aware.Attack is a done deal,next Midfield ,defence and finally he will tell Saint Iker to rest,for he has seen the changes he is making generally in the squad.
Welcome on board to the board of the greatests
the most successful the richest the most adored and the numero uno club in the Galactic universe.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:10am On Sep 21, 2014
Krasid: FT Real madrid 8-2 Deportivo
CR7 3
Bale 2
Chicharito 2
James 1
na travel I dey I no see the match .
happy to see folks scoring.
but wetin dey do Benzema nah.
8 goals not one from our top striker?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Yahoo1(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
Danhumprey: Maybe Los Blancos haters can keep quiet and cower in silence for a while.lipsrsealed
...now this is a typical Man United fan......
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Danhumprey: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2014
Yahoo1: ...now this is a typical Man United fan......
How do you mean?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
Still in the office

but reading online scores

3-1 real madrid

Hala Madrid

grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
usbcable: Still in the office

but reading online scores

3-1 real madrid

Hala Madrid

grin
Not watching too. Seems like we came from behind to score 3 .

Hala madrid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (1824) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.