Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1147043 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
usbcable:
I missed sha.

am still waiting to see the replay on dstv.

with all dem mouth they lost woefully based onthe commentary i was listening to on radio inthe car.

if Bale come play nko. na genocide

And to think they were actually expecting their lord and personal saviour to break Barca's scoring record on our own pitch.........grin grin

The nerve!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
usbcable:
I missed sha.

am still waiting to see the replay on dstv.

with all dem mouth they lost woefully based onthe commentary i was listening to on radio inthe car.

if Bale come play nko. na genocide

I swear if u watch the match you go pity them

Messi isn't performing cause the other members of the triumvate are effin up xavi and iniesta are too old

See as isco,modric and kroos dey bamboozle the old men

And to think the yeye barca fans were expecting messhit to break the record at the bernabau well dat aint gonna happen...

James played well but am sure if bale played it could well have been 5_1 or 6_1

Bale's pace would have murdered mathieu!

Barshitlona fans no know say suarez na small game player.

In the epl he sodomized teams like norwich

But is invisible against teams like city and chelshit!

Msn(messi+suarez+neymar)=16goals

Cristiano ronaldo=16 goals!

The barkers keep crying!

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nomski0:

And to think they were actually expecting their lord and personal saviour to break Barca's scoring record on our own pitch.........grin grin

The nerve!
eh Los Blancos Queen inda house.

dont mind their delusional thinking.

to the extent they were even saying hatrick.

hatrick my a55 grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
mcfarlin:

I swear if u watch the match you go pity them

Messi isn't performing cause the other members of the triumvate are effin up xavi and iniesta are too old

See as isco,modric and kroos dey bamboozle the old men

And to think the yeye barca fans were expecting messhit to break the record at the bernabau well dat aint gonna happen...

James played well but am sure if bale played it could well have been 5_1 or 6_1

Bale's pace would have murdered mathieu!

Barshitlona fans no know say suarez na small game player.

In the epl he sodomized teams like norwich

But is invisible against teams like city and chelshit!

Msn(messi+suarez+neymar)=16goals

Cristiano ronaldo=16 goals!

The barkers keep crying!

The Beaver was a mistake made from heaven for them.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
on THE overall I was angry At the end of the game, because it's not every day u get a chance look the devil in THE eye and walk unscathed! ( barca here don't even fit d bill)

yea yea we were the better side, but let's Imagine if Barcelona were the better side tonight we all know history would have chalked off n new ones scribbled,! I mean with all the chances we had?? we couldn't erase that 5 0 shame and put ourselves on top for real! don't get me wrong but at a time most MADRISATAS were angry where I watched, cos bagay would have been ruthless!

against Liverpool we reduced our killing edge, dunno if we were respecting them or wat buh it wasn't cool n today again? na wa o!

barca is dead n almost gone, d blattergruntnas s should pray till dis year finish we shouldn't catch dem else e go bad!

congrts to all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
lol@ yall. its always a trophy winning feeling when madshit win against us, its still a point difference, but until then, the S in the middle of the M and N will come to hunt you guys come the return leg @camphell 'follow me'
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
eyoniggar:
lol@ yall. its always a trophy winning feeling when madshit win against us, its still a point difference, but until then, the S in the middle of the M and N will come to hunt you guys come the return leg @camphell 'follow me'

U are one sick ass_ nigga

U barker fan just forgot your own history?

U last won the champions league in 2011!

Get that into your thick skull!

Madrid are the current champions!

1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 12:44am On Oct 26, 2014
usbcable:

eh Los Blancos Queen inda house.

dont mind their delusional thinking.

to the extent they were even saying hatrick.

hatrick my a55 grin

All that's left is for us to sit back relax and wait for our third Ballon.

Our boy is blessed. The Ultimate combination of talent, brains, beauty, swag, wealth and class. cool

*Is it just me or does Benzema seem to be getting better with each passing game* smiley

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 12:46am On Oct 26, 2014
eyoniggar:

Suarez bites better than he plays.......stop hyping him. undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 26, 2014
Nomski0:

Suarez bites better than he plays.......stop hyping him. undecided

bale looks like a monkey and should be in the zoo.....stop ranting bout what the ape can do
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nomski0(f): 12:53am On Oct 26, 2014
Darkrebel:

bale looks like a monkey and should be in the zoo.....stop ranting bout what the ape can do

Are you typing drunk?!

Where the hell did I say anything about Bale? Did the loss Barca suffer make you loose your brain cells?

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 1:54am On Oct 26, 2014
Nomski0:

Are you typing drunk?!

Where the hell did I say anything about Bale? Did the loss Barca suffer make you loose your brain cells?

Please don't exchange words with that calamity called darkrebel

Its obvious his brain is in his arse region
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 26, 2014
up madrid grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 26, 2014
Darkrebel:

the is difference between looks and what some one actually does
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:49am On Oct 26, 2014
scantee:
@Uscable sup bro? this one u never show face for clues thread I guess phobia of today's match is lodging in ur visitors room.

official reminder, my band boys is bringing in their instruments here this morning ahead of today show here, pls do accord them nice place to relax and rehearse.

Thanks

Sign.......MSN

NOTICE
Band boys abandoned by the owner.

Scantee this is plain irresponsible to leave uour shitty drums behind.

We have sent them parking to the loosers thread aka barker thread.

go pick them up back to ph
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 3:51am On Oct 26, 2014
Darkrebel:

weĺl a monkey is closer in xters to humans than a certified Beaver that is needing therapy to subdue his dracular instincts

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2014
Darkrebel:

lukatew u you shud be ashamed of your sef .u call him an ape fine.i agree but an ape single handedly decimated barca at coppa dey rey .and ape outran and out muscled ur human of a defender nw how does dat sound to you.mumu mugu. i rada live wit dat ape dan a midget.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2014
grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhellake: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2014
Darkrebel:

Eeeiiyyaahhhh, Obviously still pained at the damage Bale did to Batra in last year's Copa Del Rey Final
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2014
Dhellake:
Eeeiiyyaahhhh, Obviously still pained at the damage Bale did to Batra in last year's Copa Del Rey Final

which damage? batra is a weakling.....why can't he try that against thiago Silva or any better defender? that's the only time we will know his worth
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2014
Razi1:
lukatew u you shud be ashamed of your sef .u call him an ape fine.i agree but an ape single handedly decimated barca at coppa dey rey .and ape outran and out muscled ur human of a defender nw how does dat sound to you.mumu mugu. i rada live wit dat ape dan a midget.

which makes you a baboon....I d rather live with a midget that's human than an ape..... I hope you catch Ebola soon..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 26, 2014
mcfarlin:

Please don't exchange words with that calamity called darkrebel

Its obvious his brain is in his arse region

your words have no meaning.....sttupid African baboon
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 26, 2014
Nomski0:

Are you typing drunk?!

yeah ..true....barca loss made me lose my brain cells in your uterus
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2014
Darkrebel:

which makes you a baboon....I d rather live with a midget that's human than an ape..... I hope you catch Ebola soon..
wish you goodluck.dat.soo much for barca fans
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
Darkrebel:

your words have no meaning.....sttupid African baboon

What?

Please get a brain cause you have none.

You this waste of human reproduction

Why do u say u are nt pained yet can't seem to get the loss off your mind.

Barker fan keep on barking

For your info ronaldo will be named laliga best player for last season too

And your foolish midget god didn't even make the shortlist such a crime shame die hater!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhellake: 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
Darkrebel:

which damage? batra is a weakling.....why can't he try that against thiago Silva or any better defender? that's the only time we will know his worth
Thiago wetin?? even better defenders like Maicon, Walter Samuel and Zanetti in their peak were ran ragged by the Welsh Speed Monster King Gareth!!!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
mcfarlin:

What?

Please get a brain cause you have none.

You this waste of human reproduction

Why do u say u are nt pained yet can't seem to get the loss off your mind.

Barker fan keep on barking

For your info ronaldo will be named laliga best player for last season too

And your foolish midget god didn't even make the shortlist such a crime shame die hater!

now I see you ve been drinking your pot bellied father's ssemen lately.. ... shameless hhomosexual ....
your a useless son of a cobbler ... I hope you die in misery and pass on your idiocy and vagabond nature to your children..... the world is in dire need of castrated psychopathic lunatics like you for comic relief.....you amuse me with your babyish antics....even an ancient cave man wouldn't spew the nonsense born out of illiteracy at its zenith .....
you filthy scumbag and brother to an ignoramus who is also the brother to an ape and brother to a sister that's a cross breed of a serpent and Amoeba's one night stand.........

I hope you die with your eyes open .... ugly green-skinned amphibian
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Later they will say they r not pained grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:13am On Oct 27, 2014
Morning erre1 cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
Mehn!! The way we knocked the ball was just brilliant to watch, not like that stupid tiki taka style that will lullaby any adult to sleep anyday.

If not that Ronaldo was wasteful in many occasions, we for use bark ahh cook pepper soup like my calabar brothers.

Isco REALLY impressed me in that Liverpool game. He went into challenges and put in immense effort to win the ball back when he lost it and showed in a very long time that he is ready to knock football. And against bark ahhh? He was five much. Damnnn. Keep it up boy.

And as for Bark ahhh!!! The difference was clear on the pitch. I needn't say much.

HALA MADRID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:07am On Oct 28, 2014
Any Good News Abt Bale's Recovery? Benzema's Full Of Surprise These Days Sha.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Dhellake: 7:36am On Oct 28, 2014
LFP Awards

Best Player: Cristiano Ronaldo
Best Forward: Cristiano
Best Defensive Midfielder: Luka Modric
Best Defender: Sergio Ramos
Best Goalkeeper: Keylos Navas
Best Goal: Lord Cristiano (against Valencia)

Madrid! Madrid!! Madrid Hala Madrid!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.