Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1149459 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
bykebyke:
grin..up Ronaldo

you wicked I swear
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
ronaldo scores his fifth of the night.....

sorry I was dreaming grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
Baddestguyp:
you wicked I swear
Hehehe

grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by keypad1: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
chusks:
c.baba 1-Basel 0. 4 goals to...
gooooooooaaaaaaallllllllll...........gaynaldo scores his 5th goal for tonite.

Basel 0 - 5 madrink

still dreaming
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:17am On Nov 27, 2014
3 GOOD TAKE HOME POINTS
no injuries
a win
top spot

2 events worthy of note
Ramos clears his yellow cards
CR baby equals Rauls record

down side

average play from the team

HALA MADRID

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by fuckyouhard: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
haters trollin.......... embarassed get a life, fools!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
Beggars.... I hail ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
see as Madrid dey beg for ballon d'or for ronaldo...so pathetic sad

grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
For the BARCA trolls all over the place the Greatest football club in Planet Earths history just answered you and you Platini;

[size=20pt]Real Madrid release statement to ask Platini for impartiality towards the Ballon D'Or race[/size]

In view of the declarations made by the president of UEFA, Michel Platini, concerning the winner of the Ballon d'Or, Real Madrid C. F. would like to outline:

Firstly, its surprise at the repeated declarations regarding his personal preferences over the choice of the winner of the Ballon d'Or, particularly given that he is the head of European football's principal body, where our understanding is that the strictest impartiality should prevail.

Secondly, the Ballon d'Or is an individual rather than collective prize which is awarded annually to the best player in the world, and we believe that, in order to maintain its prestige, those who participate in the vote should take into account exclusively the individual professional achievements of the players.

Finally, we believe that Cristiano Ronaldo has without doubt had his best ever professional year individually, and has claimed the Champions League, the Golden Shoe and the record for the highest goalscorer in an edition of the Champions League, as well as the Copa del Rey and the top-scorer award in La Liga. In the current season, he has won the European Super Cup, scoring both goals in the match, and is achieving spectacular figures such as his 20 goals in the first 12 matchdays of La Liga, which confirm his great moment of form and ensure that, more than ever, he is deserving of the Ballon d'Or .

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
And for the Barkers here please dont mention La Midget in this discuss.

Kindly mention any of the member of the German team that won the world cup worthy of the award based on his last season achievement.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
On another NEWS

we play Malaga this weekend.

Am sorta scared for this match. Modric is still injured and the team is not playing to full capacity.

I hope Malaga dont derail the unbeaten run.

HALA MADRID
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
Yo beggars,you contradicted yourselves!! grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
usbcable:
For the BARCA trolls all over the place the Greatest football club in Planet Earths history just answered you and you Platini;

[size=20pt]Real Madrid release statement to ask Platini for impartiality towards the Ballon D'Or race[/size]

In view of the declarations made by the president of UEFA, Michel Platini, concerning the winner of the Ballon d'Or, Real Madrid C. F. would like to outline:

Firstly, its surprise at the repeated declarations regarding his personal preferences over the choice of the winner of the Ballon d'Or, particularly given that he is the head of European football's principal body, where our understanding is that the strictest impartiality should prevail.

Secondly, the Ballon d'Or is an individual rather than collective prize which is awarded annually to the best player in the world, and we believe that, in order to maintain its prestige, those who participate in the vote should take into account exclusively the individual professional achievements of the players.

Finally, we believe that Cristiano Ronaldo has without doubt had his best ever professional year individually, and has claimed the Champions League, the Golden Shoe and the record for the highest goalscorer in an edition of the Champions League, as well as the Copa del Rey and the top-scorer award in La Liga. In the current season, he has won the European Super Cup, scoring both goals in the match, and is achieving spectacular figures such as his 20 goals in the first 12 matchdays of La Liga, which confirm his great moment of form and ensure that, more than ever, he is deserving of the Ballon d'Or .

Yo Beggars cheesy

By Stefan Coerts

Real Madrid are making a mountain out of a molehill. There is no agenda - Michel Platini was simply expressing a harmless personal opinion which will have no bearing whatsoever on the final vote.

Just because he is president of Uefa, why should he keep quiet? We live in a world where freedom of speech is one of the greatest gifts to man and it is surely better anyway that public figures are open and transparent with their views - especially given the mistrust in Uefa and Fifa today.

Last year, Sepp Blatter was disrespectful towards Ronaldo when he described him as a "commander" who likes to go to the hairdresser, but Platini's comments don't even mention Ronaldo or Madrid - nor do they discredit the award itself.

Platini was merely highlighting the importance of the World Cup and how it should weigh heavily in the outcome of the Ballon d’Or vote. He said the same four years ago - and his words had no impact as Lionel Messi took the prize.

Strangely enough, nobody at Madrid felt compelled to complain in 2010 when Platini stated that a Spanish player should win the award. Was it because Iker Casillas was a contender that year?

Madrid are simply using Platini's words as leverage to promote and placate a player who can sulk and strop when he doesn't get his own way. Before Brazil 2014, Ronaldo appeared to be the only candidate to win the Ballon d’Or. Germany’s World Cup win and Lionel Messi’s recent scoring spree have changed the landscape, though.

It is no longer a foregone conclusion that Ronaldo will emerge victorious on January 12 – so Madrid have gone into public relations overdrive. Last year they had every reason to be upset with Blatter. This time, however, they are just playing their own politics.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
bykebyke:

Yo Beggars cheesy
wonderful reply, abeg gimme d link to this, I wan post am everywhere
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:41am On Nov 29, 2014
bykebyke:

Yo Beggars cheesy
By Carlo Garganese

Public confidence in the selection process for the Fifa Ballon d’Or has never been lower. Over the last few years there has been clear favouritism towards certain players and clubs – particularly Barcelona who have made up 10 of the last 15 podium places.

It is very difficult for many football fans to take the award seriously given some of the inexplicable omissions in recent times – from Wesley Sneijder in 2010 to Arjen Robben last year.

The underlying feeling is that the Ballon d’Or has become a political prize, which are backed up by the views expressed this week by last year’s bronze medallist Franck Ribery.

"I learned a lot during last year's Ballon d'Or gala. As soon as I got there, I told my wife that I would lose," he told Sport Bild.

"There is a lot of politics. I saw how Sepp Blatter was hugging Ronaldo and how his entire family was there. I'm not stupid. It was clear that he had to win it. He wouldn't have brought his entire family with him otherwise.”

This latest storm is not really about Ronaldo or Madrid, it is about ethics. While the Ballon d’Or is a Fifa award, someone with as much political influence as the president of Uefa should not be publicly revealing his personal favourite. The head of any governing body must be 100 per cent neutral at all times.

Could you imagine the uproar if the chairman of the Football Association stated that he wanted Manchester United to win the Premier League? It would bring the English game into disrepute.

Just as it did the Italian game in 2009 when then Italy coach Marcello Lippi tipped Juventus to win the Scudetto. "A man with great institutional responsibility should not take sides," slammed then Inter boss Jose Mourinho.

And he was right. Platini has scored a spectacular own goal and only provided more fuel for the critics of the Ballon d’Or, as well as those of Uefa and Fifa.
Why u nor add dis part of d debate BAKAR fan grin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by keypad1: 6:54am On Nov 29, 2014
ribery was robbed of the ballon dor last year and crynaldo penaldo was award despite him having a bad year.

Madridiots are thieves.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 6:54am On Nov 29, 2014
liveLongNprospa:

By Carlo Garganese

Public confidence in the selection process for the Fifa Ballon d’Or has never been lower. Over the last few years there has been clear favouritism towards certain players and clubs – particularly Barcelona who have made up 10 of the last 15 podium places.

It is very difficult for many football fans to take the award seriously given some of the inexplicable omissions in recent times – from Wesley Sneijder in 2010 to Arjen Robben last year.

The underlying feeling is that the Ballon d’Or has become a political prize, which are backed up by the views expressed this week by last year’s bronze medallist Franck Ribery.

"I learned a lot during last year's Ballon d'Or gala. As soon as I got there, I told my wife that I would lose," he told Sport Bild.

"There is a lot of politics. I saw how Sepp Blatter was hugging Ronaldo and how his entire family was there. I'm not stupid. It was clear that he had to win it. He wouldn't have brought his entire family with him otherwise.”

This latest storm is not really about Ronaldo or Madrid, it is about ethics. While the Ballon d’Or is a Fifa award, someone with as much political influence as the president of Uefa should not be publicly revealing his personal favourite. The head of any governing body must be 100 per cent neutral at all times.

Could you imagine the uproar if the chairman of the Football Association stated that he wanted Manchester United to win the Premier League? It would bring the English game into disrepute.

Just as it did the Italian game in 2009 when then Italy coach Marcello Lippi tipped Juventus to win the Scudetto. "A man with great institutional responsibility should not take sides," slammed then Inter boss Jose Mourinho.

And he was right. Platini has scored a spectacular own goal and only provided more fuel for the critics of the Ballon d’Or, as well as those of Uefa and Fifa.
Why u nor add dis part of d debate[b]BAKAR fan[/b] grin

He's a barker fan he must find something to bark about
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iceskidd(m): 7:32am On Nov 29, 2014
Mtcheew. Even last season what great individual thing did ribery do? Balon d'or is based on individual performances not team ish.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 8:23am On Nov 29, 2014
Iceskidd:
Mtcheew. Even last season what great individual thing did ribery do? Balon d'or is based on individual performances not team ish.
u tend to forget things easily. btw, what did ronaldo also do he only performed during d last 2 months...or is ballon d'or a 2 month award
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 8:31am On Nov 29, 2014
only one man in our generation gets marked this way

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iceskidd(m): 8:35am On Nov 29, 2014
Baddestguyp:
u tend to forget things easily. btw, what did ronaldo also do he only performed during d last 2 months...or is ballon d'or a 2 month award
sharrap
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 8:37am On Nov 29, 2014
Iceskidd:
sharrap
of course, you chose to dodge d question. why am I not surprised
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iceskidd(m): 8:40am On Nov 29, 2014
Baddestguyp:
of course, you chose to dodge d question. why am I not surprised
it was a stüpid question. Your asking wat cr7 did? Kai. Nawa for barker fans
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2014
Iceskidd:
it was a stüpid question. Your asking wat cr7 did? Kai. Nawa for barker fans
why not answer d question first
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 10:05am On Nov 29, 2014
liveLongNprospa:

By Carlo Garganese

Why u nor add dis part of d debate BAKAR fan grin
and why didn't Madrid complain in 2010 when platini said a Spanish player should win ballon d'or? was it because casilas was one of d major contenders hypocrites. cheap campaign by Madrid, a club disgracing itself. we at Barcelona can never do that
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2014
Baddestguyp:
and why didn't Madrid complain in 2010 when platini said a Spanish player should win ballon d'or? was it because casilas was one of d major contenders hypocrites. cheap campaign by Madrid, a club disgracing itself. we at Barcelona can never do that
U Bakar fans r worse...campaigning for a GK jst coz messi ain't in d race to win it knowing fully well a certain football god deserves it u bloody messi fan..m pretty sure u'd leave Bakar for kano pillars if messi moves ND start analyzing football matches in NPL undecided

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2014
liveLongNprospa:

U Bakar fans r worse...campaigning for a GK jst coz messi ain't in d race to win it knowing fully well a certain football god deserves it u bloody messi fan..m pretty sure u'd leave Bakar for kano pillars if messi moves ND start analyzing football matches in NPL undecided
If Messi wasn't in the race....would you begging club release a statement?

if Real Madrid needed to publish an official statement telling people about all Cr7 has done, he probably hasn't done too much. cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iceskidd(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2014
Barkar fans hating cr7 since 1818

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 10:52am On Nov 29, 2014
liveLongNprospa:

u quoted me but ignored everything I posted. BTW I support messi for ballon d'or same as Neuer. both players were outstanding in wc plus Neuer even won more trophies than ronaldo this year. messi was almost perfect at wc and has broken a lot of records even with his playmaking role, while ronaldo is relying on Madrid campaign to win.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2014
bykebyke:

If Messi wasn't in the race....would you begging club release a statement?

if Real Madrid needed to publish an official statement telling people about all Cr7 has done, he probably hasn't done too much. cheesy
Really he hasn't done much...guy I give up on u...nd d statement was not to beg for cr7..infact y I dey bother explain give u grin...i hv beta things to do with my Mb sef coz I know u understand why Madrid released d statement..bakar troll
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2014
Iceskidd:
Barkar fans hating cr7 since 1818
I don't hate ronaldo but Madrid makes him look pathetic. platini gave his opinion without even mentioning either ronaldo nor messi but Madrid went on ranting. imagine if barca, Chelsea, bayern Munich, psg all issued statements on why their players should win ballon d'or.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2014
Baddestguyp:
u quoted me but ignored everything I posted. BTW I support messi for ballon d'or same as Neuer. both players were outstanding in wc plus Neuer even won more trophies than ronaldo this year. messi was almost perfect at wc and has broken a lot of records even with his playmaking role, while ronaldo is relying on Madrid campaign to win.
Guy who has bin dey better player dis yr between messi ND Ronaldo...oya Mk I add neuer...

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.