Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1145868 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Baddestguyp:
and u think he's valued that high because of his football skills or what? Anyway, I stated my point, his goals cover up his performance, if u don't agree, ur biz. Bye
what else?
if its as per his other business ventures and endorsements then you should know he will leave everyone on that list yards apart.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2014
Some people should drop dia hatred in 2014 cry abeg ooo...coz u carry dis kind attitude enter 2015 ...d yr might jst refuse u ND send u bk to 2014 undecided
Cr7 average player...messi is an average player with no ski.. lipsrsealed ....i can't even complete it sef cos it makes no sense to my spirit soul ND body....
Bros u get mind sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade4: 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
world best diver.

Gaynaldo!

Hahahahaha
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by francizy(m): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
mencade4:
yeah with the dubiousness you won 5 champions league straight hand.

But make una come do am now make we see na? tongue

hahahahahaha......usbcord!

The same way Barcelona did it in present day football.
I hail Barcelona for match fixing! Even Fifa's son Messi knows too.
They top the list in both LA Liga and Champions league
While Man U (in the days of Alex Ferguson) takes the number two spot

PS: I am not a Madrid fan but I always stand by the truth..
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by francizy(m): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
I really don't understand why people, especially Nigerians are so sentimental. It seems as tho they are better of than the real supporters who spend thousands of Euros, Pounds, Dollars, etc to watch their clubs play and also purchase jercies and other stuff.

You don't go about saying Messi is better than Ronaldo and vise versa. Both are world class and outstanding players, and deserve respect!
From my point of view (speaking from a neutral point because am neither a Barcelona nor Real Madrid/Man U fan):
Ronaldo has broken all records Messi had shattered.
Messi is better skilled than Ronaldo and can easily dribble past defenders with ease.
Ronaldo is better at free kicks than Messi. Although the later has improved in his ability to score with free kicks, the former is still better here.
Both are excellent finishers.
Ronaldo scores better at heading than Messi due to his height.
Both have mad pace.
Both are excellent passers.
Messi is a better team player than Ronaldo. Though the later has improved recently on this.
Ronaldo is better at wing play.
Messi is better at the center.
Ronaldo is a little bit better at spot kicks.
Ronaldo is a more adaptive player than Messi. Evident is the manner at which the former fits in appropriately in teams (Man U, Real Madrid and Portuguese football team), while Messi struggled for a couple of years before fitting into the Argentine team.
Messi has better stamina than Ronaldo.
I'll rate these two players 9.5/10 any day, any time...

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
YEKPA!!!! RONALDO don collect another award!! grin

Omoh! The awards this boy has collected this year ehn, e. go full GeePee tank. Chei!

I swear, space no go dey that hm museum again.

Ronaldo, the average player! grin grin Some players will be wishing they were average too oh... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dolphinheart(m): 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
The dream team

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade4: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Iaz93:
YEKPA!!!! RONALDO don collect another award!! grin

Omoh! The awards this boy has collected this year ehn, e. go full GeePee tank. Chei!

I swear, space no go dey that hm museum again.

Ronaldo, the average player! grin grin Some players will be wishing they were average too oh... grin grin

he go cry in january 12, when he go lose the world best to messi.

Hahahaha
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
mencade4:
he go cry in january 12, when he go lose the world best to messi.

Hahahaha
At this time of the year you still think messi will win it.SMH.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade4: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
Krasid:
At this time of the year you still think messi will win it.SMH.
a trophyless ronaldo won it like this too last year.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
francizy:

The same way Barcelona did it in present day football.
I hail Barcelona for match fixing! Even Fifa's son Messi knows too.
They top the list in both LA Liga and Champions league
While Man U (in the days of Alex Ferguson) takes the number two spot

PS: I am not a Madrid fan but I always stand by the truth..
Well said.They have forgotten the Uefalona days so soon.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
mencade4:
a trophyless ronaldo won it like this too last year.
He was trophyless but he was the most outstanding player.This year he was the most outstanding and also has the most trophies.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
is the globe soccer awards given to only players and crew in Madrid clubs only real and atletico claimed everything. no bayern, barca, Chelsea even best agent went to ronaldo's agent pls someone should educate me
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Baddestguyp:
is the globe soccer awards given to only players and crew in Madrid clubs only real and atletico claimed everything. no bayern, barca, Chelsea even best agent went to ronaldo's agent pls someone should educate me

It means Barcelona and its entire crew of Players Staff Coach and Agents was Absolutely Shyte last season. undecided

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Sokrates(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
Baddestguyp:
must ronaldo move to a club b4 they give his agent, best agent? He signed the best deal
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
usbcable:

It means Barcelona and its entire crew of Players Staff Coach and Agents was Absolutely Shyte last season. undecided
GBAM!!!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mcfarlin(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
usbcable:

GOD bless you for this.

Barca fans brainfarting on this thread

“Nothing kills faster than hate”cool
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mehnnnnn! grin

Shey this Milan people don end our streak.... chei!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sokrates:
must ronaldo move to a club b4 they give his agent, best agent? He signed the best deal
oh I thought u had to change clubs for the award. btw, which deal did he sign, cos I thought its a 2014 award not a 2009 award
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
mcfarlin:

GOD bless you for this.

Barca fans brainfarting on this thread

“Nothing kills faster than hate”cool
I only asked a simple question, a simple reply would have been okay. now who's the one hating
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
btw, see wetin Milan do una, take heart.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Sokrates(m): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
Baddestguyp:
oh I thought u had to change clubs for the award. btw, which deal did he sign, cos I thought its a 2014 award not a 2009 award
google is your friend bro.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Baddestguyp(m): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
Madrid would have equalized, they just needed more time like this.....

a player likened this match to a playstation game

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
Baddestguyp:
and you think Ronaldo is Mendes' only client?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dolphinheart(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Iaz93:
Mehnnnnn! grin

Shey this Milan people don end our streak.... chei!

Dem no end anything, it was just a friendly match,

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade4: 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
hahahahahaha...

Make i laugh small...

Haahahahaha
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
dolphinheart:

Dem no end anything, it was just a friendly match,
Yep.Thankfully friendlies don't count.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
mencade4:
hahahahahaha...

Make i laugh small...

Haahahahaha
I don't see why you should be happy that real madrid lost a friendly.I don't blame you though, you must have been waiting for a very long time to see us lose judging from our current form.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Badosqi(m): 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
World Soccer (voted base of 100 football experts and journalists’ opinion across the world)

1- Ronaldo /2- Neuer / 3- Messi

L’Equipe: (France)

1- Neuer / 2- Ronaldo / 3- Messi

TheGuardian: (voted base of 73 football experts and former players’ opinion from 28 countries)

1- Ronaldo (74% of judges voted for Ronaldo) / 2- Messi / 3- Neuer

Placar (Brazil)

1- Ronaldo /2- Messi / 3- Neymar

ESPN

1- Ronaldo (64% voted for) / 2- Neuer (14%) / 3- Messi(11%)

FourFourTwo

1- Ronaldo /2-Philipp Lahm / 3- Messi

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
Badosqi:
World Soccer (voted base of 100 football experts and journalists’ opinion across the world)

1- Ronaldo /2- Neuer / 3- Messi

L’Equipe: (France)

1- Neuer / 2- Ronaldo / 3- Messi

TheGuardian: (voted base of 73 football experts and former players’ opinion from 28 countries)

1- Ronaldo (74% of judges voted for Ronaldo) / 2- Messi / 3- Neuer

Placar (Brazil)

1- Ronaldo /2- Messi / 3- Neymar

ESPN

1- Ronaldo (64% voted for) / 2- Neuer (14%) / 3- Messi(11%)

FourFourTwo

1- Ronaldo /2-Philipp Lahm / 3- Messi
Ballon d'sure
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Iaz93: 12:32am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New Year, Madridistas!

God bless Real Madrid. May this year be a great year for us.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 1:04am On Jan 01, 2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.