Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1145204 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ksslib:

Cristiano doesn't dive. Case closed.

Neymar, on the other hand is an experienced diver. Rumor has it he has Ijaw roots.. grin
Chisossssshockedshocked
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

smh.... Join a real team. Madrid is too oldskuled.. They live on pats glory.
Award goes to dis dude...my life is still in its 20s but i'v already seen d dumbest post frm now till d LORD comes...congrats bro..congrats
Pls r u a Bakar fan? cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
liveLongNprospa:

Award goes to dis dude...my life is still in its 20s but i'v already seen d dumbest post frm now till d LORD comes...congrats bro..congrats
Pls r u a Bakar fan? cheesy
He is a Barcelona fan
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bartomeu deceiving Barcelona fans with promise of buying Pogba amd Isco.
A good tactical way of diverting attention from Tax related fraud.
The picture below highlights Mundo and Sports delusions.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Ksslib(m): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
homesteady:

Na wa oh! Even after giving you two different doctors prescriptions! You still can't understand common sense!
Why are you comparing a giant like crouch to Neymar? It doesn't even make any sense!
have you considered their style of play? Don't you know that tricky player are always fouled? Is crouch always fouled? Is he tricky?
Please why did Wenger and arsenal doctors say Ozil should put on weight?

I wonder why you are so hyperr calling Neymar different names! Is Ronaldo not always diving?
If the so-called common sense was common, you ll had had one in the first place. I've told you I'lld like the back and forth to end Cos its obvious you have serious comprehension problem but you no wan hear.

Let it slide.. Believe what you want to believe and I ll do same. Is that too much a favour to ask? undecided
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
ROTFLMAO..LMFAO....LMAO..LWKMD..LOL..LWTMB..Hahahahahahhahahgrin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by mencade4: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
gooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
Didn't anyone tell Ronaldo he only got a two match ban?...where en deh?

Bale better than Neymar?...get a new dealer.grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIzWdJWN_Ow

Madrid are feeling the niggas
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vYnas6q3Sg

They are also in love with the Atleticoco
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
The Whites 'daggered' again by their owners grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHnIMbJ_iuc
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by barackohandso(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
Chai there is god oh. Na atleti dey do madrid like this? Barca own sef no worse reach this level last season grin

DJ DJ party things oh
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Instead of signing quality players tha will improve our squad during the january transfer, Real madrid decided to sign a 16 year old(to the castilla) and an overrated brazilian player.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Krasid:
Instead of signing quality players tha will improve our squad during the january transfer, Real madrid decided to sign a 16 year old(to the castilla) and an overrated brazilian player.
LMAO..Una don use the ones weh una get finish?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by logica(m): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
Krasid:
If after spending over 400 million Euros your squad still needs improvement, you might as well pack up and give it up. You could spend over 2 billion Euros and still not be in the class of Barca. It is not how much you spend; it is who the manager/coach is. That is the lesson you should be learning from Simeone and Atletico.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Juliaann(f): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
Krasid:
Bro I feel your pain
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Juliaann(f): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
Krasid:
Bro I feel your pain.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by SeverusSnape(m): 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
Juliaann:
Bro I feel your pain.
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe... grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
Juliaann:
Bro I feel your pain.
All i see right now is R.madrid at the top of the table and 19 teams beneath us.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by funkyjms: 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
Krasid:

Story for the gods gringrin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Juliaann(f): 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe... grin grin
Yes ooo I can feel it
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Juliaann(f): 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
Krasid:
All i see right now is R.madrid at the top of the table and 19 teams beneath us.
Keep consoling yourself with that

Soon you will see yourself beneath Alt that's a promise

3 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
At least Krasid has d ***** to comment after thrashing like this but our Usbcable always go under bed to hide anytime this happens... gringrin

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
Krasid:
Console yourself..it's allowed.

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by funkyjms: 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mehn...that back pass at the corner halfcheesycheesy

Mehn...that second goalgringrin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pamcode(m): 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Krasid:
guy dont deceive urself no amount of signings could have saved madrid sorry ass from being spanked live with it bro it happens
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
pamcode:
guy dont deceive urself no amount of signings could have saved madrid sorry ass from being spanked live with it bro it happens
And what makes your team better?
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
Chaii! This is so embarrassing!
4-0 na wa oh!
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Krasid(m): 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
homesteady:
4-0 na wa oh!
Barca winning nothing last year is more embarrassing.l know that madrid get its groove back.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coded01: 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
pamcode:

Hmmm! Haba! shocked

This is not d medicine Krasid need @ dis moment... grin

He is hurt... grin

But true talk though... smiley
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by homesteady(m): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
Krasid:
Barca winning nothing last year is more embarrassing.l know that madrid get its groove back.

lmao! Be honest to yourself, is this defeat not embarrassing?
It was embarrassing for Barcelona not to win any trophy last season, but trust me this is more embarrassing!
This is like the 6th time you guys are meeting this season, and they are still flogging madrid 4-0! Haa! This is over-embarrassing
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
homesteady:
4-0 na wa oh!
Painful as it may seem
I ADMIT ITS TERRIBLY PAINFUL. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.