Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1143161 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (1822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
Devvy4:

There’s nothing special about this leao guy, I wonder where the hype is coming from?

Have you watched him play?
The few times I've seen him he was really good.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 4:19am On Jun 11, 2022
pu7pl3:

which quality players are they about to sign?

eg. Lewandowski, Di Maria/Raphinha/Bernado Silva (if Man U secures FDJ). These guys are strongly linked to Barca at the moment. Imagine adding such players to their existing attack.

Perez needs to get us solid backup 9 and RW asap not the ones we will be saying 'they need time'.

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 6:40am On Jun 11, 2022
Rajmeista:

eg. Lewandowski, Di Maria/Raphinha/Bernado Silva (if Man U secures FDJ). These guys are strongly linked to Barca at the moment. Imagine adding such players to their existing attack.

Perez needs to get us solid backup 9 and RW asap not the ones we will be saying 'they need time'.

Out of all those links probably only Lewandowski will be possible for them.
They can't secure everyone on that list.
Na just flirt and insha'Allah

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 7:32am On Jun 11, 2022
Real boss cool
Real Madrid cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:49am On Jun 11, 2022
Bacteria8:

Real boss cool
Real Madrid cool

It's a myth and tactical illusion when any football club tries to compare themselves to us...we are miles, heads and shoulders above everyone else and should act like it.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 8:00am On Jun 11, 2022
pu7pl3:

It's a myth and tactical illusion when any football club tries to compare themselves to us...we are miles, heads and shoulders above everyone else and should act like it.

My colleagues at work don't even want me to join in each time they're arguing Football supremacy. They want me to leave them to argue it among themselves Chelsea, Barca, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man U etc etc

They have accepted the Supremacy of Madrid cool

And I like that feeling...the feeling of a Prima Dona cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 8:09am On Jun 11, 2022
Bacteria8:

My colleagues at work don't even want me to join in each time they're arguing Football supremacy. They want me to leave them to argue it among themselves Chelsea, Barca, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man U etc etc

They have accepted the Supremacy of Madrid cool

And I like that feeling...the feeling of a Prima Dona cool

As it should be grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Zyxzzzz: 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Payporte: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zyxzzzz:
Done.

Next season is gonna be scary, but not for us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
pu7pl3:

Have you watched him play?
The few times I've seen him he was really good.

he kinda lacks end product

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
A fortnight ago

#HalaMadrid!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
Devvy4:

he kinda lacks end product

Does he?
I feel like anytime I watch him play he scores.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Rajmeista(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tchouameni must really learn from Kroos and Modric. I'm not yet convinced about that guy especially his passes and fluidity after watching his recent matches with France. I've only seen interceptions and recoveries in which Camavinga is already doing well.

Just saying sha. grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nonny1212: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Rajmeista:
Tchouameni must really learn from Kroos and Modric. I'm not yet convinced about that guy especially his passes and fluidity after watching his recent matches with France. I've only seen interceptions and recoveries in which Camavinga is already doing well.

Just saying sha. grin
Correct, I been trying to see the 100m worth. Been disappointing so far.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Barça put a €400m release clause on a 30½ year old Sergi Roberto's renewal yesterday

2 Likes

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
pu7pl3:
Barça put a €400m release clause on a 30½ year old Sergi Roberto's renewal yesterday

This is literally the funniest thing I have read today

Lol pls tell me this is not true. grin

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Rajmeista:

Just saying sha. grin

nonny1212:
Correct, I been trying to see the 100m worth. Been disappointing so far.

Don’t be deceived by that nonsense video circulating on Twitter about tchoumeni, those guys are simply pained Madrid got him.

Tchoumeni has played 50 games this season for manaco, he has also played all 3 games for France at this national league so he’s fatigued. Yes he’s a bit expensive for €80m, but he’s just a dm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
pu7pl3:

Does he?
I feel like anytime I watch him play he scores.

He doesn’t start for Portugal, so I think there’s also some aspect of his game that needs to improve
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by WhoDeyHause: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
pu7pl3:

Out of all those links probably only Lewandowski will be possible for them.
They can't secure everyone on that list.
Na just flirt and insha'Allah
Lewadoski is not stupid to sign for that dead club. He knows they are broke and they can't even pay his one week salary. Bayern will not allow him to go except for big money to rich club. That dead Club will sign only free finished player as transfers. The only rival you have now.is atletico not that finished club.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by BlueAngel444: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Finally our midfield is fully stocked, but €100m for Tchoumeni sha, na wa o
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nickvanilla(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Rajmeista:

Just saying sha. grin

I think Cama and Tchouameni are very similar in style of play. There are good players, sure. Cama can replace Kroos and Tchouameni is a good alternative for Casemiro. But we need a special type of midfielder to reduce our over-reliance on Modric. I hope Ceballos can step up.
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Devvy4:

This is literally the funniest thing I have read today

Lol pls tell me this is not true. grin

Bro I saw it online grin grin
I think it's true grin
When your reality is shayt you create your own faux reality and lie to yourself that it's real grin grin grin
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Devvy4:

He doesn’t start for Portugal, so I think there’s also some aspect of his game that needs to improve

Okay.
The fact that he doesn't start for Portugal is enough reason to admit he was overjoyed there.
Let him step up and match the hype, he obviously has the talent.
I heard AC Milan slapped a 150 million price tag in him
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Lewadoski is not stupid to sign for that dead club. He knows they are broke and they can't even pay his one week salary. Bayern will not allow him to go except for big money to rich club. That dead Club will sign only free finished player as transfers. The only rival you have now.is atletico not that finished club.

I hear you bro cheesy cheesy
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by King2019(m): 1:09am On Jun 12, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Good player but where is the creativity once modric leaves ?

He shouldn’t be worth more than 50 million though ,but market don spoil grin

Speaking from a neutral point of view .
Camavinga
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 6:35am On Jun 12, 2022
Omo see this perfect transition grin

Papa Perez is really thinking!

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by hopefulLandlord: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2022
Bacteria8:
Omo see this perfect transition grin

Papa Perez is really thinking!

That was how we thought we'd soon have a transition from Modric Kroos Casemiro to Kovacic James Isco Ceballos Odegaard Casemiro in 2017

5 years later Modric Kroos and Casemiro are still starting for us and James is a forgotten man in the football world. the world is starting to forget Isco exists and Ceballos couldn't even cut it on loan at Europa League regulars arsenal and Odegaard is now there and hasn't appeared in UCL since he left us

I do hope this time is different and with Tchouameni Camavinga Valverde and Modric our midfield is set for the next 10 years
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Bacteria8: 8:58am On Jun 12, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

That was how we thought we'd soon have a transition from Modric Kroos Casemiro to Kovacic James Isco Ceballos Odegaard Casemiro in 2017

5 years later Modric Kroos and Casemiro are still starting for us and James is a forgotten man in the football world. the world is starting to forget Isco exists and Ceballos couldn't even cut it on loan at Europa League regulars arsenal and Odegaard is now there and hasn't appeared in UCL since he left us

I do hope this time is different and with Tchouameni Camavinga Valverde and Modric our midfield is set for the next 10 years

Are you serious right now sir grin ?

KCM transition in 2017 Really now cheesy

That's like their prime sir !!!

Isco, James etc were just there for super subs...when KCM is tired in a match. No transition plan that time at all cheesy

1 Like

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
We really need to sign this Nkunku guy, he’s so good
Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Devvy4: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rejected by tchou, now Zidane lol grin

Re: R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ALEXAPLAYME: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
Devvy4:
Rejected by tchou, now Zidane lol grin
Nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (1822) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.